What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

That's right my friend. You can earn a decent amount of satoshi a month if you keep doing well on the forum

When you place it in a Yobit investment fund, you will get 2% interest and double your money on a daily basis

And you withdraw your need from the profits and keep the rest in a box

• +3 1

I will use the bitcoin earned to buy food and cigarettes because I am not working and my resources are very limited.

At the moment I reinvest them to gather a bit more and then make a holding, and after a few years the bitcoin will be worth a lot and everything collected will multiply and I will enjoy the profits, that is my idea.  

I following this way to cuntral on my MONEY  50% I am investing it in  trade 20% I am investing at other thing 20% to my personal 10% I am use it if I lose in invest 

I reinvest one part, and the other I use it to subsist, or well to complete my subsistence, this business although it does not need much time, it needs it and time is time.

Hello, the few profits that he generated with the cryptocurrencies once again, others less but a part of them likes to invest them seems to give more profits than another small part of what was left for me and my whims that a person may have today
a big greeting to the whole community

I reinvest my earnings from trading or investing this is the very simple formula to achieve your big goals for a family for friends for a community hands up hands up go and sign up at yobit for better experience.

It is very good income, and i think i will invest it in altcoins to get bigger earnings. 900k satoshi per month is normal amount of Bitcoin to start investing it in ETH, LTC or others.

I am always thankful to yobit and cryptotalk for giving us a good opportunity. Well i will pay my University dues and hostel fees. Sounds good to see the the full amount of one month, its really good for me. Thanks again.

• +5 1

If you ask me I will say putting your earnings in investbox is the best strategy. With yobit investbox, you get huge returns on investment.

I think it is a very good way to generate extra money for our portfolios, which never come again. I also think it takes a long time to be able to complete so many posts per month. Because you don't have to do one, you have to do many a day to make it profitable. I also think that if you have the time available, rather than publishing, you should read more the comments and the posts that they put here. Because there is a lot of interesting information, and many people are not here for the money, but in search of good cryptocurrency information to be able to complement their research before investing

invest in some alt coins and invest on some companies and invest other ones on other online jobs.

for me i'm able to save for some time my incomes to this site and if ever i'm able to make investments to a business to earn benefit from them and creating a lending investment too and if i were given a worm quantity from them i am hoping to make investments also to bitcoin and i will provide it a try..

I would do what I always do: invest, pay for video games, buy some accessories in virtual stores and gamble. The great thing about cryptocurrencies is that you can do whatever you want with them and this is just the beginning.

Mostly when I get high profits from airdrop investments in very safe platforms to invest in. I use half for personal expenses and the rest to reinvest it again as I mentioned above being 100% sure that the platform is serious and responsible like Binance and Yobit.net

To better use the profits in cryptocurrencies, you have to trade cryptocurrencies that gives up to 6% per month investing in Defi projects, in addition you must leverage the mining profits in the cloud and thus make the profits grow. Also staking in an exchange with low value cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

With my profit I will contribute it and sit tight at the bitcoin cost to rise considerably more. I feel like there is large trusts in bitcoin and that one day bitcoin will be worth very much more than it is presently, and afterward the estimation of our satoshis will go straight up. So I am seeking to that day.

When obtaining a profit, a percentage is taken to re-invest in a currency that is in a bearish state, which when studying it has an exponential trend that allows you to increase your profits even more

It would be wise to invest this money. You can break them into different coins. If we talk about YoBit, then sometimes new coins come out there, or some kind of project comes out, and you can still get rich on them, the main thing is not to be greedy.

My earnings are generally directed to support my daily needs and in turn I transfer a part to an investment fund, which I plan to use to invest in trading or mining in the ETH cloud or specifically to mine the Raven coin.

The profits that I get are reinvested again or re-traded. Sometimes I withdraw a few to buy some of my own items.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, Amiami said:

My earnings are generally directed to support my daily needs and in turn I transfer a part to an investment fund, which I plan to use to invest in trading or mining in the ETH cloud or specifically to mine the Raven coin.

That's a great way to handle your earnings mate,as crypto users we normally feel even more great when we cash out crypto to our local currency and spend it on our daily needs because it makes us feel much alive and we should enjoy this.

It's also good to stay connected to the world of crypto by creating many means that will generate crypto currency for us so that we don't go dry of it, for example with the earnings we get from here we can start an investment or trading just as your plans are,go for that.