What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

Actually I am buying a mobile phone for this forum income. Really cryptotalk give us many futured. Now people work in this forum and earn money

Yeah I have a plan.I'll go for the trading after making a very good amount investment from here.And I'll try my best to make a good profit there too.And I think I'll because I have learning about trading for a month.So I think I'll not make big losses.

First time whilen i was received  my withdrawl i order big size pizza thats my dreams. But now i have such a great plans in my life about business  i start trading with money of crypto talk

I planning for invest my earned money in yobit investbox because yobit investbox giving good profit in some coins like usd giving 1% interest daily without actions.

6 minutes ago, Robot said:

Actually I am buying a mobile phone for this forum income. Really cryptotalk give us many futured. Now people work in this forum and earn money

The price of the mobile phone is very expensive while you only get 30k satoshi on this forum every day, you have to save very long to be able to buy a cellphone.

With my earnings i am going to invest it and wait for the bitcoin price to rise even more. I feel like there is big hopes for bitcoin and that one day bitcoin is going to be worth a lot more than it is now, and then the value of our satoshis will go right up. So i am hoping for that day. In the interim though i am going to spend some of my bitcoins on online sites purchasing some collectable items.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am keeping my btc laid back subsequently that I bottle go them in a while as the prices are prohibitive and that the strategy I enjoy and I have faith in it's continuously construction a discrepancy for me constantly no difficulty the position

I am new here and still I didn't complete my hundred posts so i don't think  about my earning but I use in my tral life and think about to use it.

Fabulous question ..what I earn thorough here I spent it behind my family and education purposes..and also I spent some for my personal matters

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

I use my earnings to complete my needs and it's a good way to get some extra money from make a useful post 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:54 PM, Fattkidd said:

Im investing my earning first Im buying Yoda then Im investing them to get 2% Daily in the investbox i think this is the most profitable way to earning using my crypto from yobit.

This is very helpful trick thanks for sharing I have research in yoda coin and found so profitable and if you invest this in youbit invest box then I become more profitable .

It is very good for students they can have bear their personal expense or additional income it is very good for them 

My plan is try Yobit trading platform because that world still new for me and need to explore. Have extra money from pay per post is nice but I must say have plan for our future is needed and important. So I decide to join trading, even still have small amount but in 2020 I will start it.

Sure. In this world we have many options. We can invest on mining profits, we can try to hold something in altcoins to profit together bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, or you can invest into another project through link where you can pay to someone knows it. But all you can try you have to think and analise the risk. Good try and take care!

First I need to pay bills and second step is join Yobit invest box to double my income. So far Yobit invest box have program with zero daily action and I think will more profitable if I join it. I'm not choose trading because hard to say, halving and 2.0 can break my strategy, I need to wait and invest box is the answer.

Yes I calculated cryptotalk earning if we work 30 day's we can earn 900k satoshi in a month. This money will use our family and my daily expense. Cryptotalk giving a opportunity to earn monthly so can we live bitterly.

Edited by elizabethdlock

If you achieve not get a hold it in any advantage way, you essential to limit a lock eyeball on this forum day by day and for the nearly all part. if not we won't be clever to twig the other things. The subject is exceedingly greatly needed. permeate the similar declare if not you will leave behind a portion of time and patience. common Chat Chat LoungThe search meeting is working. I take part in no setback with it.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

Well, after successfully posting 100 comments you e=can earn a good money and later you can invest that money ,hence in this way you can easily grow your money.

after absolute our utmost charge we acquire get a hold our profit in the start of coins which we exchange in dollars and got a share of capital which we second-hand for our activist exhaust not for downbeat

I am thinking that the earning can be invested in any thing like we can have any need so  we use it and in this platform like to cryptotalk  we can invest on this platform the money is growing dividing by typing also we can earn money from  this platform .

am still trying to reach my first hundred post, but after that i will definitely withdraw my earning and use as cover for my little expenses. maybe i will invest in the future.

I am new here, if I have collected my first income and I will withdraw it to make money, I use it to benefit me and adding to this allowance is very profitable especially as the bitcoin market price increases.

I will meet my needs with my earnings, because I need daily money to keep up and people cannot move without money.  Bitcoin, whose price is constantly rising, is increasing earnings and increasing Bitcoin in the first dollar by selling dollars and converting them into my country's money.

Am collecting the earnings together and by the end of the month I'll sell them and make something good for my self.

Yes good question when i am completed my daily task i get the coin from yobit i invest them on the to get further money which is vary help for me to earn more and more.