What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

As you know I am a student and for student it is the best platform for students. After earning some money I will do my personal work like college expansive, money circulation and also trading with crypto currency. I will make more money it is very useful for me

. Is sathosi real then he will most impressive person i ever seen.. and he is so much talented man i think.. and the real sathosi...

manage this net place for 3 days.  I believe that I will achieve 100 post goals and cash in total, especially a good deal on A&P.  This is a good website for us.

I'm using all earning for my daily usage so there isn't any specific plant for storing it and then using it at ending. But i will have last earning amount, which will be massive, i would like to buy Apple iPad or OnePlus smartphone. Because I'm a pubg lover and i don't have such powerful device.

My earnings in this forum is for my tuition fee. As a student i need to take care of my money. What i mean is i need to balance my money and use it properly so that i can save some of it in the future.

15 hours ago, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

You share good topic yes this forum gives 900k satoshis its really good income I have some financial issues so I want solve this problems, when I solve this problem  then I  want invest some altcoins like ETH and litecoins, I think this altcoins future bright in couple of years and really believe in ETH, this coin gives good profit in future.

Yes i do wish to improve my standerd of living from themoney i earn from here and also to help any people who are in need

for me i will store for a while my earning to this site and if ever i will invest to a business to earn profit from them and making a lending investment too and if i got a bug amount from them i hope to invest also to bitcoin and I'll give it a try..

I try to increase my earning in yobit exchange and start Crypto trading and earn good profit by doing trading because I did not have a good amount for investment I also have fulfill my extract  expenses paying my electricity bill etc the main purpose of my earning is to buy more cryptocurrencies and start Crypto trading to earn good profit because in Crypto trading has great potential of earning and I am thinking to start as a full time work in Crypto trading long term holding in cryptocurrency is always profitable business

19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

That is good payment I am planing to make mor3 amount for trading day by day . more balance more profits , best luck for you until the end of the campaign...

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

i am planning to buy a laptop to make the work easier on me in cryptocorancy and even in cryptotalk the phone not help that muxh and i can't post that will make a long te to bring the information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi buddy good question what I will do with my earning? By the way when I will complete my 30 posts per day I will be able to learn and earn more, and it has a great experience of my life on crypto, so I will trading and will get some profit soon.

Right now I'm earning very good amount from this forum and I'm also earning from trading. With two work I'm earning very good amount and very happy to work here.

I am new in this forum thats why i have to reach 100 post then i will get paid..I want hold my coin then i will do trading with this.    

I guess holding bitcoin is the best way to earn more, just hold it in the yobit exchange or you can transfer it to your personal wallet or maybe investing in investbox. I don't recommend to play a dice game this will make you lost money.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

900 k satushi is a good amount for me but unfortunately i dont have enough time to rich 30 posts daily and sharing posts in cryptotalk is getting harder but im going to buy some clothes for my self this Thursday and  planning to convert my earnings to fiat and spend them but also i bought some coins for future and im will hodl them for more than 6 months.

It's true that if you collect it for 1 month then we can collect up to 900. But if you want to get more profit you can trade in YOBIT or invest there, yes that is a way for us to increase profits.

With my earning now days I am saving 50% of my earnings as Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the most popular and  expensive in between all other cryptocurrency and because of the rising price of Bitcoin I am saving some from my earnings .

I have not still completed my 100 posts but as soon as I start earning I have a lot of my trips pending hopefully I can complete few of my trips with the amount I earn. 

I actually buy coins using the btc that I earn here in cryptotalk and will keep the coins until the right time to trade it. Some times I do exchange and withdraw less amount to buy loads and other stuff for my study. I just also keep the btc waiting for the price of btc to rise up.

I will use some of my earnings to invest in bitcoin to increase my earnings in future and save the rest to buy some things I need to buy that are important.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, rjroshan said:

I agree with your post it's really a great forum for work here and get some money but I haven't any idea to use my earnings maybe I invest it in youbit exchange 

Buy various crypto currencies and try to follow ICO and IEO. Maybe that's what I planned for now. Hopefully I can get a lot of profit

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For me I am just making my own cpaital now ! to start trading with it ! but I am waiting now because I am still learning about trading ! I think trading is better the investing