Who want old youbit free coins service. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Who want old youbit free coins service.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

Yobit is just asking to share one tweet and nothing else to give you access to all of the freecoin faucets they offer. It is not much to just make a single tweet every day. I don't understand why you think this is hard to do either.

English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

English is a important language in crypto talk.        English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

I am new member here and i don't know about old coin service of yobit. I found this service better for me. On current service i can also collect fres coins. Which is really amazing. 

I had not joined yobit at the time they were giving free coins without sharing, however, i have shared my link on numerous occasions and i have still not been able to claim my free coins. It is my understanding though that most of these coins have low to no value at all and low volumes, making most of them dead coins. I do want them to revert back to this old system though so that i may also claim the free coins.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are free coins on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, and sometimes, I use these coins to collect them. But they have no value, maybe in the future. 

I don't think I need the old yobit free coins services since I just got here I am yet to complete my first hundred posts  I prefer earning by posting instead so that I can learn things I know nothing of hers in the forum

I want this feature. Because ITBIS is very helpful for us. We can earn some profits from this feature. So we will be very good for us if we know this feature. From which we can benefit.

I think now yobit again changed rules for collecting free coins now showing need to complete 20 trades for claim free coins now I think not profitable to collect free coins from yobit.

Yobit used to give free coins previously but now it's not giving any sort of money to anyone like not even a penny so that's past my friend

How many days you have to be in youbit ? so you can get free coin ? and how much you can get and which coin we can get ? 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:13 AM, Unknown user said:

Sure its too hard to sharing on social network because of earning free coins from the yobit, but we have to do it in order to make the yobit more popular through social network

i think you should not be selling your yobit account because that could be linked back to you if something bad happened with that account..just saying.

Ohh wow. I also think it would have been best if they gave free coins. Im a newbie and i dont know that they gave free coins. But if they had given it was the best and i wish they give still give free coins.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, Unknown user said:

I do not know about this feature because I tried to collect free coins but I got message to first complete 20 trades to get free coins and I think this sharing feature is in investbox where you have to share one post daily on social media to get interest on your investment.

The Yubit platform still offers this service, but on a very limited scale due to the failure achieved by many currencies. But in any case, Yubit still provides new services in every period, especially what you provide through this forum

The old way was the best it was easy and does not take much much.I wish they can revert the add and make it simple like in past.the other place you app download the match the best way to get the purpose you go  so I can do some things insta. 

I want this feature because it is very helpful to us.  We can gain some benefit from this feature.  Ja is useful in our personal lives.

bond this forum two months backward what time iam new in yobit swap over at that moment I pick up this free coins.but while I search this coin prices I realizes this coin are not valuable, therefore I have the result that this free coins and succeed single in crypto discourse forum only, and certainly don't no they aspire to reveal their altercation with our associates afterward we claim this free coins, and my indication don't your time waste.

As of not long ago yobit is giving freecoins yet dont depend a lot on free coins since a portion of the are useless it wont give you any benefit. Yet at the same time I acknowledged yobit for giving some free coins to their foundation.

Hello brother, well past is in the past but what about today do you have any idea how you can earn free bitcoins in today for free ? well if you know then please share with us so that we can get them and get some money for ourselves.

I am not interested towards the yobit free coin services as I was not connected with it when it was running because I feel that those free coins are of a low price rates which gives you very low earnings of your coins.

Yes i have seen new free coins section there.the  fact that giving away free currency is really important. Although I have no experience in investing, I think that using these coins by a well-experienced person can greatly benefit.

Free yobit coins I don't have much hope for value. it is very difficult to bring value to me, even a few coins are worthless

On 2/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In the yobit exchanger we can collect free coins. Also some other exchangers have this service. But we get maximum coins on yobit exchanger. Some time we get some valuable coin which make us profitable. We just need some time to collect it.

These are not called free currencies because in order to be able to get them you need to do some tasks, so I prefer to work in the forum and write posts instead of wasting my time in currencies with low prices.