Who want old youbit free coins service. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Who want old youbit free coins service.

Until now yobit is giving free coins so if you want to have free coins try to follow their instructions. As of now I'm focusing in working in my cryptotalk account because I think it's moke good to earn by helping other people than to receive free coins. 

yobit This platform is one of the best platforms and contains many advantages, one of which is that you can earn free coins

I think it is easy because you only share it for once and it is like doing some captcha and the other day you won't need to share, and it is just free to collect.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I just check the yobit exchange and they are still paying you free coins but in only  required you to share yobit exchange link to different platforms. I just fid and they sand me the coins..

On 2/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

Yep..I know about it but now when I want to try to get the free coin they don't give me free coins ..yobit please start it again we need free coins everyday..yobit must think about there free coins because it's will attract people for join yobit

Well i hope they will bring back the old system because as based on what you said it is more interesting and best way to earn free coins from a legit exchange platform like yobit.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, Unknown user said:

In past the youbit is giving free coins without any sharing and I love to collect the free coins and now lots of member and I leave to collect them because of the sharing it is hard I want past service.

Last few month I collect few coins from yobit free coin store but unfortunately maximum coin haven’t any value and trading volume and totally value less. That's why when add share options then only some time I collect free coin when list any valuable coin.   

Is the coins they gave for free is good?? I don't get any of those coins as i don't find it profitable as more of those coins are not moving in the market. 

You have to share it to social media and verify it through the link. I don't know about old yobit free coins system though. But the amount of free coins is too low.

Dear friend I don't know About the old service of the yobit

But I wish to to hear from you that what actually old yobit works. If earlier it is providing free coins then certainly users will think That it is fake. Because without any work Nobody will provide money. The new yobit is I think a better one

Recently had there has been a change in the free coins section in yobit wallet because before the changes we used to collect the free coins without any hesitation but right now we have to share the program in many social sites which is very hard to do so I also want the old system where we can collect the yobit free coins very easily.

I don't know much about yobit and how to collect free coins from it because I'm totally focusing on crypto talk and want to gain more and more from crypto talk and gain knowledge from it.

I want this feature because it is very helpful to us.  We can gain some benefit from this feature.  We will not be harmed by it

On 2/24/2020 at 11:44 PM, RightEye said:

What do you mean by in past? You can still collect free coins. Just have to complete 20 trades again to get any. Go and try again before posting like this.

right the free coin offer is already here in the yobit exchnage and anyone can get the free coin from this platform everyday after a certain time period.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:13 AM, Unknown user said:

I remember. those were the good days. I'm currently unable to get free coins although I shared yobit in social. The pop-up is not recognized in my profile somehow. But then again most free coins are shitcoins 🙂

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I am agree your opinion dear mate, every body want free coin from yobit exchange but now yobit exchange not giving free coin easily,  if we want to get free coin than we have to share yobit exchange link in the social media.         

Until at the instant yobit is generous bonus coins but don't rely in addition to a horrible magnitude on free coins as almost of the are worthless it wont hand over you any profit. But silent i respected yobit for caring a hardly free coins to their platform.

To get free currencies on the Yobit platform, what you have to do is to share their post on social media and those who have been traded 20 times a day to collect free coins on the Yobit platform

Welcome with me
For some time now I have been unable to obtain free coins on yobit, it requires participation on Media Social, i do so without success

I think yobit is a great platform because Yobit is giving us free currency without any investment and services. It is very profitable and everyone should get this opportunity.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:07 PM, Brithney24 said:

I wish I could join this earlier so I could get free coin at yobit exchange but at the moment youbit exchange not giving free coin.

Yes, you are right and everyone want to get back free yobit coin service because it appreciated the efforts of members and convince more people to work on it. Many people get those free coins and they also want to do more work. 

Yes everyone want to collect free coins because coins have great market value and it is good that if we have a chance to win bitcoin or any other coins so it is very good

I also collected free coins from yobit by sharing their links in my social accounts, but its not that much they pay you small amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Is this true? I am really surprised that the Yobit platform was providing the cryptocurrency for free, this is new information for me and important because the gain that I achieve in the forum is being transferred to the Yubit platform, I think that the high price of the currency is the reason for reducing the free sincere offers for currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this feature is on the platform, but those coins that are gifted do not have much value and from it they are a waste of time, but they are given the Dogecoin sometimes.