Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

On 10/19/2020 at 8:03 PM, gourav789 said:

yes mate , Trading is one of best way to generate a good amount of earning without too much efforts . but trading is full game of experience and knowledge . Airdrop and bounty are one of the my best way to generate a good amount of earning also 😉 .

@gourav789 not every one has the capital of doing trading by Which they can earn huge amount of btc or crypto daily.. Yah airdrops and bounty is the best way to earn money by free    then when we Will have enough capital, we can do trading.. But i prefer holding than trading as holding has no risk of loss money..          

• +5 1

My friend you have a very good question. If you want to get a bitcoin from cryptotalk then you will have to work at least 10 years from here and only then you will be able to earn a bitcoin. Apart from that, if you invest in bitcoin, you can get it rapidly as you if you invest huge amount. If you want to acquire bitcoin from this forum, then for that you will have to work for at least 10 years and only then you will be able to achieve it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for asking a nice question. Even if you don't work on a little currency every day, it will take you about ten years to earn BTC alone. However, if you trade or invest these coins elsewhere, you can easily earn one bitcoin in a year.

If you very familiar with the crypto world then it would be of great help. Professional people can easily earn Bitcoins compared to the beginners for sure m Try taking advices from then it would help you a lot and gain you more knowledge. After all be motivated enough and patient to reach the goal . Everything great takes time. So good luck on that.

In most cases it takes a long time but it can be done quite quickly. It really depends on how much you are willing to risk. It’s a bit like gambling in that respect, it’s risk vs reward. It really helps to know what your doing too. Start small until you know what your doing then take your game to the next level.

Everyone has their own strategies of earning amount, for example me I'm eligible to make 1 bitcoin within 1 year, but others are eligible to do it within 1 day. 

• +3 1

Some people starting with like 100-200 $ and making 1 BTC in 1 or 2 years with trading. everything depends on you. if you just try to earn bitcoin from sites you need a lot of time to earn 1 BTC but if you trade you can earn it faster.

It depends on your dedication and how smart you are.

Trading is the best way to earn 1btc within a reasonable time.

Identify low cap low sats new entry coins/tokens with good projects.

Assume you buy in at 2 sats sell at 10sats..that is x5 your initial capital.In cases depending on your analysis and research you can make upto 1000% increment.

• +1 1

Nice question you know if you want to excel one person working on this platform then you have to spend about a year here but the BTC gula you will turn on from here you must use it by adding because by treating you you will get these dollars.  Unable to make an income Of course you can earn in a year or less

• +2 1

It depends on how and where you will invest your money, the higher the return on investment, the faster you get to 1 bitcoin, but the risks are greater

I have no idea about this but it would take more than 10 years by just in this forum, but the time taken to get 1 bitcoin will be all depends on your hard work and dedication for achieving a dream like receiving the 1 bitcoin.

If you have a huge investment that you can use to trade and the the perfect knowledge of trading then it will not take more than 1 or 2 months to earn bitcoin. But if you have nothing i said above then be patience and work hard, gain knowledge about crypto. It will take between 5-10 years to earn that much of money.

I think that if you put in the work, you can make 1 btc and it's not impossible. Anything is possible in my honest opinion. I believe that there are a few ways you can earn 1 btc and all include working:

- Work in a well developed country.

- Have an important skill and share it online

The amount of Bitcoin earning varies from person to person. I personally have years of work in this field and have not collected 1 Bitcoin yet. But I know people who educated well, entered opportunities, and got paid in a few months. It is a matter of luck, learning, and opportunities to be seized.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, in terms of earning 1 Bitcoin, it will take an estimate of ten years, but you can do things like investment, for example, that will help make a bigger profit in less time. You have to understand the investment process well and then start with it.

Hey friend, 1BTC means a lot of money for me. And its obvious that we cant earn it in a short period of time. It will almost 10 years i guess, but if you are so experienced in trading then you can earn 1btc with good investments within a limited time frame. But the success wont the guarenteed because of its risk factors. 

• +1 1

It purely depends upon  yiur skill set and how you earn the coin, if you are a good trader and can have a good capital you can even earn one bitcoin per month.

1 Bitcoin = around $14,000 now, which is a really huge amount of money. I don't think even if you work hard for a few years in this platform, you would be able to earn 1 Bitcoin. It might require a decade of hard work and commitment towards content creation. Meanwhile be happy with the amount of Bitcoin you earn from this platform which is also really good for the users.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

That depends on many things, you can have 1 BTC in a day or in 20 years, if you do not have large capital to invest and you only collect coins in some places, then to collect 1 BTC it should be a goal that you propose in the long term, I daily than two years, because you must gradually trade to increase your income and amortize possible losses, if you go to a faucet, you could take many years, too many, I would say, but if you have an average capital in 6 months or less already you can have 1BTC earning, always depending on the trade or investment you make.

It depends on your effort. Do not rely on one method of earning coins.
I think that trading in currencies will be one of the best and shortest ways to reach 1 Bitcoin.

Well it depends on you and the strategy you chose, not mentioning BTC  price fluctuation, of course... what I try to do is to track those coins which have a high probability of rising its value, so in that way if I make the right invesment and gain capital, I can buy some BTC... also I use tools to acumulate little by little and have little invesment chances. 

Your question is literally like asking how many times do you need to earn 13000$ online. Simply it depends on the job you're doing. You may work for a company and earn them really quickly, or you can solve captchas so you need like 100 years to get them

Good question ! Dear It's totally depends on your hardworking if you are really interested in this work than you can earn one Bitcoin approximately after one or two months by investment.