The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

This freebitco.in is an old site and they do give out coins but it seems onenof their games is rigged, if you search google there are discussions on fritbitco having rigged their game, also their roll always gives the minimum amount so it will take years just to earn a decent amount of satoshi.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

You are right that it is a very old site and easy to use, but the amount of profit from it is very small, as it does not reach $ 0.50 per day if you are not lucky and you reach the number 10,000 and even a high drawing fee for a profit. You can earn big money from it in the first two cases through the weekly lottery and the second for The way referrals come in

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you do a Google search, Freebitco cheats their game, their roll always gives the lowest amount so it will take years to earn just a decent amount of satoshi. General Chat Chat LoungThis freebitco.in is an old site and they pay the coins but their game seems to be rejected.

47 minutes ago, Depth Jonny said:

Freebitco.in is one of the most excellent destinations to gather bitcoin you'll be able collect bitcoin by playing and partaking in occasional competitions or through referrals exceptionally legitimate and dependable location

Don't waste your time by collecting bitcoin little by little every hour. Focus on this forum and you can earn much more than that. Even with lots of referrals (which are hard to find), you still have difficulty earning something similar to here. You have to try working methods (like making posts) rather than free methods. By trying free methods, you can't even earn the amount needed for starting a trade.

Freebitco good site but paying low amount.cryptotalk best website to collect some bitcoin by replying topics paying 3 dollars per day.

I do no think so. this site completely waste our time. you can not earn more than you invest your time there. I suggest you to use this forum for earning.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, Mathers said:

You can spend the time you want to spend on faucet to make your self a better person by learn some skills in the real world, or online tutorials, but don't waste your time chasing faucets.

Yes you are right you should spend enough time to learn how the techniques work to earn good amount of money. Any site cant be believed.

it's an waste of time my friend

and it's not that profitable

i advice you to seek some good Airdrops and spent some more time here in crypto talk forum

so you can learn more and earn money 

Hey, buddy. 
If we want to talk about credibility, the site is honest and no one can deny it. 
But if we also want to evaluate the value of this site, I would advise you to leave work on it, because it will pay you almost nothing.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:34 AM, djspeed3000 said:

Hello everyone

if You want to earn some moneys and receive Some BTC Daily you can get money in the yobit exchange Easily !

Its Very Simple:

First you must go to yobit exchange website with this link : https://yobit.net/?bonus=xKXcx
And Create your New Account.

Then open account in the Cryptotalk.org

Then make some posts here About Yobit exchange | Maximum 30 post Daily and earn 0.00001 BTC For Every post.

how it works? after you made a post you can go to your yobit account Enter Your registered Email on cryptotalk.org and see check your incoming BTC : https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Easily You can click send to my BTC balance and after that yobit send your earned BTC To Your wallet on yobit.

If you have any question please ask here.
Thanks

This is back online at present, with the exact same rewards and limits. It currently requires that it registers 100 posts before issuing payout though, so a minimum a 4 days for a $10 payout. Still better than freebitco.in though haha

I don't think we have some good website or apps that will give us a chance to earn or collect the free BTC but you can collect a little satoshi from faucets and also can earn free crypto by joining the airdrop and bounties.

8 minutes ago, Joshfelix said:

This site is the one I was introduced to and am using but if there other good ones like this that we have used and it is trusted please recommend. 

I think this forum is very much interesting to make reward from this forum. mainly just making post in this forum anyone can easily make btc here.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I dont think it's best site. It’s a gambling site. But we can collect free bitcoin in every hour. And we can use this to play. But maximum we get lose.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

You can collect free bitcoins from faucets and minings but according to me it take too much time and give less earning but from cryptotalk you can ear good amount of coins by your performance and can also earn big.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

there is no much valueable faucet available for collect bitcoins.

my recommend to work cryptotalk and collect bitcoins daily. because it is the best platform. 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, Leader83 said:

I would advise everyone not to play MULTIPLY BTC You will surely lose everything.  The site is really good

There are a lot of honest bugs, but there is no site that pushes heavily. All sites give something very simple and this is not good. You will waste a lot of your time and you will not collect anything.

Even this is a type of faucets, if the amount is legit so I guess that's a good start in earning Bitcoin but not in the long run. But if you want more try to search some microtasks like this forum to increase your money.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is the best website where we can claim free Bitcoin satoshi after every hour we can play dic game do increase our income I have a good free Bitcoin satoshi from this website and after collecting Bitcoin I used in trading and try to increased more right now Crypto talk is the best platform where we can earn by commenting a useful content and we can easily earn two to three dollar by writing a comment

There is many site who have ability to give you coins by mining and its free but some of sites not paying in the end so plz dont waste your time . And learn some skill you can earn very well and very hug amount very easy also 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:29 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

Yes bro I agree with faucets websites not much profitable waste of time better to spend your some times in cryptotalk giving around 3$ per day only for posting.

Well,  i agree to you because freebitcoin are my faucet until now and giving me good income every for claiming bitcoin.  

As of now i have 0.001 bitcoin in my balance and this is because of claiming in freebitcoin. 

Again if this site real pays then i do not see anywhere else i could earn 5 dollars day like i would here.