Btc price should fall - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

On 10/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

It will never happen again. that btc would dropped to 4 or 5 years back price. But i have listen that btc will fall to $3300 in year 2020. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the price of bitcoin doesn't fall, because christmas and new year is coming soon. peoples are going to buy something in that time, so i think the price of bitcoin start rise slowly and don't fall now. Hope price go very high.

6 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

That is the aspect of traders, but investors they invest snd hold for some period not like traders that trade every day.

That is why it is not always best to just hold everyone should learn how to trade to make the market more stable and safe from market manipulators.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:57 AM, Mathers said:

Anything below the price of $10,000 is considered to be a very good price to accumulate Bitcoin. The market doesn't wait for anyone, If fail to seize the opportunity, then It's gone and you might regret it.

It is true that bitcoin who are priced below $10,000 is already a good price. The cryptocurrency and in the cryptoworld, time is essential into earning, if one is dedicated into earning one should always monitor the prices. 

I don't think bitcoin price should fall down, because the biggest festival christmas and new year are coming. Every peoples are going to buy something. So i don't think bitcoin price should fall. Bitcoin price should rise little.

If u start trading in bitcoin then u will say that it rise up so high in seconds and by making it sell i get good profit. As if u look in earlier times the bitcoin price was lower than litecoin and there was no existence of litecoin at that time so because the demand of people and its fuctions price rise up and those who have already invested in it will never say or bear that

Bitcoins Prices:-

Bitcoins price should be fall on the last week of the December this is great logic behind. No.1 The price of all crypto currency should be fall because more people who worked for crypto currency they goes holidays in this way the crypto market goes down for few days.

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Actually who joins crypto newly they wish its price to be dropped even till $2 and after purchasing they wish it to go beyond $20000. But most likely it does not fall more than $3k. So it will be the best opportunity to get it around 3k to 6k.

Bitcoin price falling already happened.I think is the not time to btc price fall.I think bitcoin price will rise up soon.Bitcoin price recently rise up

We had noticed The price of BTC already fallen.but at present the price of BTC is increasing day by day. We hope that the price of BTC will continue increase.

Hey, OP got what he asked for and hopefully that allowed him to buy some cheap bitcoin.  It even fell below $7000 not too long ago, which I think is a bargain basement price and I actually did end up buying bitcoin around $6800.  Not much, but I couldn't resist it at that price.

It is happening that bitcoin is dropping below $8k but just wait for few months it will further dropped to $3k but will rise again above $15k. So its the time to accumulate some bag full of BTC in parts.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:04 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Hey, OP got what he asked for and hopefully that allowed him to buy some cheap bitcoin.  It even fell below $7000 not too long ago, which I think is a bargain basement price and I actually did end up buying bitcoin around $6800.  Not much, but I couldn't resist it at that price.

Wow that is good it fall below that, did you buy when it fall to $6600? That was also in November or December

I think your article is bit old and now Bitcoin is trading at 7250$ from some days but i think in 2020 we will see huge rise in bitcoin price and 2020 will be great year for crypto and bitcoin

When the long-term trend goes on, Bitcoin will technically never be bad or inexpensive. I attempt to focus my efforts on the average dollar cost to local deposits and on phased sales as prices go up. For less than minimum percentage of  profit, I never sell any coin.

Edited by Suhannewaz

Just now, yssm1825 said:

Yes, it would be better for some if price falls. But that chance is very few.

No.it will never fall the price that for sure becouse now this days the bitcoins is so much famous and also lots of investors are now into bitcoins.bitcoin is the heart and seol of crypto currency

On 1/4/2020 at 3:56 PM, kusvuw10 said:

Bitcoin price must drop below $ 8,000. Currently the price remains above 7K. But currently the price of BTC is stable. and unpredictable

Yes thats true and im hoping it will hit 8,000dollars untill end of second week of january as this months showing bitcoin power at a very high level. I hope it will happen

Bitcoin price is falling and now there are signs of prosperity. I believe the bitcoin price will go down but it will be worth it again.

I think the price was very low for the investor but now it started increasing day bt day. very soon it will go to moon. already people are investing on btc now.

now bitcoin price pumping and maybe bitcoin go high in 2020 around 15000$ to 20000$ i hope bitcoin recover all loss of 2019.

On the contrary, I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise dramatically this year to reach the limits of 20 thousand dollars, as the use and spread of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, and it seems that we will see in the coming months wonderful surprises in the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and we are watching and waiting.

Best Regards

We can see that Bitcoin will go up next.

Long-term is more important and I am not seeing a roof for it

Price recovery has already begun and we now see a great jump on prices! $ 9,000 is coming earlier than I expected! Once it continues like this, not only 10K but 12K margin will also be possible

On 1/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, Fabrick said:

Yes I agree with BTC should fall because there are lots of smaller investors who want to buy BTC. If BTC price gone down below 8k then they will buy BTC. Some days ago BTC were gone for 6000$

Yes, that's a good strategy to earn higher profit. The more the btc will be dump, the more it will pump its value in the future. And I think pumping season is already happening and this is the good time to sell, or trade you bitcoin.

i don't think so that the price should not fall. the price should remain the same as it is it  should not fall . if it fall it is very harmful for all of us. it should remain the same.  

• +3 1