Do you think IQ options it’s a good platform to trade? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohssine

Do you think IQ options it’s a good platform to trade?

I don't trade in this platform, but people have recommended it and it is very easy to make use of it, you can easily benefits with this platform, they have a user-friendly interface

• Useful or interesting 1

On 13.03.2020 at 14:32, jacker said:

I don't know the IQ option and I don't use it for trading either, I just choose the oldest and most popular exchange today. But in exchange, I have not heard or described at all

I think IQ option is some kind of game and does not look like normal stock trading. In appearance, IQ option is similar to an exchange with no meaning. This is a simple game of luck. This is my personal opinion.

Yes IQ option is very good online trading platform which enables customers to trade cryptocurrencies and variety of financial instruments band assets like Binary options, stocks, forex etc. I personally haven't tried it but I have heard so many good reviews about it so I am planning to try this platform for trading.

There are a lot of announcements about IQ and it is everywhere but I have not tried it because I am not a fan of this platform and I do not think it is good in trading

Life is great and enjoy it

No, this platform is skam. My friend lost a lot of money on it. He is kinda stupid. Better try to trade crypto on binance. 

• +2 1

IQ options is good but not the best in cryptocurrency because there is high possibility of losing your money when you are using it options  according to one of my friend reviews 

IQ options is good not the best in cryptocurrency because there is high possibility of losing your money when you are using it options  according to one of my friend reviews 

Edited by Beryymark
  • +1 1

IQ options is new to me although I have been seeing many ads bringing the IQ options, even showing expert option but when I read about the app review, it wasn't encouraging at all and people testify of loosing their funds more than gaining from it, that why I can't recommend it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is somehow popular because of its ads, but I don't think that this platform is good. I mean base on my experience, there are a lot of exchange platforms out there that are better than IQ Options. No offense to those who are using that platform, didn't meant to offend anyone.

I have no experience trading with that Broker, it has very good advertising although its application can be quite confusing for beginners and they focus on binary options that basically are in predicting the price of an asset, analyzing the cryptomonies there is a spread too big that makes it difficult to trade there.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Well to be honest it works well and i managed to get small profits and its been legitimate and i have seen no unfairly stuff and everything so this would be recommended for people who are only starting to look at the begginings of the trade platform.

sorry dear i have no idea about IQ option but i heard its a good platform  its really work not scam but i will not suggest you about it nothing because i have never use it if you want some guidness about it go to it review and check all thing about it

• +3 1

I don't know about this because I never use it. I use only cryptotalk forum. I think it is the best forum for online earning and learning. You can learn some knowledge about crypto currency. You can earn money.

• +1 1

On 12/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Lokeloke said:

IQ options is new to me although I have been seeing many ads bringing the IQ options, even showing expert option but when I read about the app review, it wasn't encouraging at all and people testify of loosing their funds more than gaining from it, that why I can't recommend it

They aren't as bad. They can be profitable or a disaster; depends on the user. 

IQ options contains different market varying from ; cryptocurrency, stock and forex. Traders predict where the market progresses and earn profit or make loss without even buying or owning the assets of any market. It also requires to be technical.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have never heard about any such trading platform so definitely I have no experience of working at such site.We must be careful while choosing a platform for trading and investment as there are many scammer so its hard to get a legit site that's why I don't trust any site about which i don't have any information.

I only use the Cryptotalk forum.  I think this is the best forum for earning and learning online.  You can learn some knowledge about cryptocurrency.  It will not harm you.

Many people choose many types of trades to trade.  But I like to trade in the crypto world.  And IQ trading platform is a trading platform of all kinds.  You can trade Forex, crypto, stocks, commodities there.  There you can learn by opening an account and practicing first.  However, I am not willing to use this platform.

• +2 1

IQ option is not good, you have to be careful there because you can loose all your money there, I have tried placing money there severally bet I lost them all. It's better to try placing money on other exchange platforms and investment other than IQ option. I would advise you stay away from it, it's not a good place your money. 

• +5 1

There is two trading applications i am using these days "webull" and "IQ options" these are very easy to use have a good interface and they provide you paper currency to have a live trading experience without losing real money. i recommend you these if you want to start trading. 

On 12/28/2020 at 9:53 AM, Cleaner said:

Many people choose many types of trades to trade.  But I like to trade in the crypto world.  And IQ trading platform is a trading platform of all kinds.  You can trade Forex, crypto, stocks, commodities there.  There you can learn by opening an account and practicing first.  However, I am not willing to use this platform.

No matter whatever the average people tell about this trading platform but I have suspended it not to use in future because they suspended my account just after depositing the amount. I have done anything to reclaim the amount but no luck. Use this platform by taking the precautions and cautions. Additionally, you can check the reviews against it on Trustpilot. 

• +1 1

I have not used the IQ options trading platform before, but I have heard that it is legitimate. However, to be successful there, one must have some knowledge and strategy; without these, you may conclude that it is a scam because you will lose your money. I've never used the IQ options trading platform, but I've heard it's legitimate. To be successful, you'll need some knowledge and strategy.