Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

There is one think which is bad in cryptotalk, which when someone wanted to quote you he will be able to modify your speech, maybe this member who quoted you he modified your reply, you can try on any member now, try to quote someone and you will find yourself able to modify his speech .

• +2 1

Actually my friend, I am new here in this forum and I do not have enough information to help you, but you can ask the moderators and they help you or the old experienced members

• +1 1

well I think there is some kind of a glitch here. As you said that you received a message that someone quoted you and turns out that you have not comment those words. For sure this is glitch, I just encountered many glitches in this forum.

• +1 1

Contact the support team to solve this matter I have not encountered before and there is a lot here that he could not help you according to what I read from the comments

dear i do not know about this because i did not face it as i am newbie so i have not proper knowledge about this but i hope so the senior and old members of this forum will help you in this regard and unfortunately you did not get your answer then you must told to the admin about this

Do not worry my dear, this is a common occurrence. This forum provides a quote feature on posts. Any member can quote another member’s comment and give his opinion on it. You may have missed an idea and someone advised you about it. I suggest you continue your work and continue posting useful posts  And the quality. And everything will be fine

• +4 1

No mate you are not trouble for this. You can qoute others people post. And other can do your post too.  So no need to worry about that. Just follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

• +2 1

This is because the person has quoted your quote and did not quote your words, and this is why it appeared in such a way and in a world like this is not scary things that are not frightening to get warning points or to be banned or to delete a large number of your topics and then you must know that there is something wrong should Correct it.

• +4 1

Hello mate, this is the the activity of spammers, that can cause us all kinds of trouble in this forum, but since you were able to get the name, may be you can take the issue to the moderators before you can get into serious problem that can cause you warning or even banning.

Most members try to quote ideas from each other in order to increase the ratings of their comments in the forum or increase the popularity of members.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

It is not a big problem  you are worried about this because you think that it is a problem but they are more different post and other post are different post so you should not take worry about this is not a big problem.

First of all my friend I want to tell you that you should to be careful about your privacy because there are many scammers on this forum and if you lose your private key you cannot do anything and you can lose your data and balance so be careful

• +2 1

Do not worry, my friend, you did not make any mistake and the other one did not make a mistake. He just responded to your comment so the comment that you wrote appeared above the response that he wrote.
Pay attention to the image well and do not worry
When you read the responses to the posts, you will see multiple responses that are similar to what happened to you

On 2/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

Dear @Zerocrisis don't worry about it I think you first replied on this topic and someone read your post and quoted you in his post that is why this option is appear. I think you agree dear. @Saira well guide dear.

Maybe the platform has a bug or it is just a glitch or something, cryptotalk is still developing that is why there is an error or some issue we may encounter in this forum. It is my first time to see a situation like that. I'm sure they will fix it as soon as possible.

• +2 1

If this can of thing happen to you and their is not any warning from the moderator that show everything is still in good shape but when you see a warning for your action or any activity so you have to be very careful.

Do not worry dear, this is normal. Some members quote our comments and posts, maybe because they agree with us about our content. Or there is a vague idea in your post and a member quotes and corrected it for you. Or maybe they did so to thank you for your efforts in publishing.  Rather, he should have quoted an idea and not the whole topic, because this leads to persistence in the topic as a whole

As the traffic is increasing daily load on server is increasing day by day that's why some glitches like yours are seen Don't worry admin and moderator will solve your problems shortly..

• +2 1

I don't think there is a problem, my friend, and I have the same thing happened to me. I think if someone quotes your post, the main post will be added at the beginning.

Dear, do not ever worry, because this problem is related to the system or the special server in our great forum Crypto Forum, so this problem is a simple problem and is solved after decompressing the server.  I will definitely log in. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

The issue of literal quotation may expose you to a ban. This is what you learned through an official. Therefore, you should always do the update, maybe there was something wrong or a review of an official to provide you with a solution to your problem

• +4 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends if you have not any post than you are share the username and password with any other like that friends, cousins, brother's etc. No any way to post the text from your account. 

Hello mate. Dont be panic mate. It is not a problem. Another member just quoted you. That is the reason of while seeing this. There have no any such problematic issues. It is the possibility of quotes. Thats all mate.

• +2 1

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Since the individual quoted the quotation but did not quote your words, and this is why it appeared in this way, because in a world like this, getting warning points, being banned, or having a significant percentage of your topics deleted is not terrifying, so you must know that something is wrong and should correct it.