How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Quality content consider your reputation on cryptotalk. Relevant posts and reply has the potential to make your reputation high. When I first get started cryptotalk I was so confused that how I will survive in this forum without knowing anything 

You can get a better reputation by helping members, providing good solutions, and publishing useful topics for everyone, as all members benefit from you, whether new or old, and from here you can earn a good reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

It's very easy all you have to do is go through the forum rules and read them very much and respect them! In addition to that, you should write useful things related to the topic of digital currencies

You have to make a greater effort and create better posts so that you can compensate for the mistakes you made and gain good reputation points from the rest of the members.

• +2 1

If you want to get better reputation then of course you have to make me post better Patriotic schools and today we can learn something from them. We have to post them. If my wait is over, our income will increase.

• +3 1

Hello dear community, I think that in order to have a good reputation in this great forum, above all, have constancy visit it every day and of course, the topics you put should be of interest to the cryptocurrency community since together we will learn about this fascinating world
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

It's not that hard to get positive reputations from this platform. one thing you should keep in mind that when ever you post a comment on a topic it should be related to the topic. If the topic is unknown do your own research that can enable a enhance the content of your comment. If you are genuine and your comment contains your own effort than it would reap positive reputations.

• +2 1

You can get more reputation by writing good and usefull post.You must maintain all the rules and regulations given by this forum to get reputation. 

3 hours ago, Namtyaz said:

Good articles and posts are a source of great reputation, you will not earn them by asking because in this case you will not be honest, you need to get them without them, try to work hard, here you will go up Profile

As far as you make a quality post that's attract the eyes of people then am sure you will get a positive reputation, you must not beg for a reputation, the quality of your post will determine

In order to get more and more reputation you need to put more and more posts  in this forum, in that way you will be able to get more reactions and thus will improve your reputation.

bro if you want to get better reputation so then you have to spent time on this forum make very unique content that peoples like make too long posts then you will earn here then you will earn here reputations

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

As far as you make a quality post that's attract the eyes of people then am sure you will get a positive reputation, you must not beg for a reputation, the quality of your post will determine

I think @Jaafar Fahad Hassan along with the quality a member should also tag his post to the one he is answering or commenting just like as i have done or quote the member.These steps are important because when we quote or tag someone they get a notification and come to our post .If they like it they will most probably give you a like.It just increases the percentage of gaining likes.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

4 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I think @Jaafar Fahad Hassan along with the quality a member should also tag his post to the one he is answering or commenting just like as i have done or quote the member.These steps are important because when we quote or tag someone they get a notification and come to our post .If they like it they will most probably give you a like.It just increases the percentage of gaining likes.

Exactly, it will make you two to easily understand what you are trying to communicate, not just commenting below without knowing who you are referring to, notification makes things easier and very fast to locate . You point is very valid and important

to get better reputation work better make 20 posts daily make daily some useful topics and your posts and topics should be very unique ore good your English should be good then you can earn here reputation on every post

You aint supposed to ask how to get better reputations because if you learned the rules and regulations for basics you already know how to not get negative points against your account and these things arent instructions you have to earn it for your self.

• +4 1

Improving reputation means no spamming, focus on post goal, write helpful answer, write with good english or russian and help people with your experience

There's only one way to get reputation and you know it.Make good post that can help others.Be on your own.Don't do plagiarism in term of earning fast.If you want to grow in this forum you must have patience and stick with it.It will get you good money in future.

• +1 1

You can gain good reputation by creating good post and write good content. If you start creating good post then everyone will give you good reputation.When write a content the grammar in your post has to be right.If your post is logical then everyone will respond well to your post.

• +2 1

I think  it will be there  automatically one just need to keep on working  here until you get your desired amount of reputation. You don't  need to so something  special.

It is not difficult to get a positive reputation in this forum. You just have to continue publishing useful topics and with time, you will get a positive reputation, but your posts or comments must be useful and have a relationship to the site, and you must read the forum rules.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:08 PM, suzuya said:

To get better reputation on cryptotalk, you should make sure that your post will be liked by almost everyone and that is really hard because you can not always make people like or agree about what you said. Even some of the posts are really good and useful, some doesn't give  reaction.

You are right @suzuya that we should create good content and try to make sure that it is liked by everyone because only if members like it then they will give you reputation points. Content that is helpful and constructive is the most likely to get reputation points.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The only way to increase your reputation is to do good and meaningful posts. If your posts are useful then people will like your post and will follow you and you will get good reputation. 

10 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

My friend I tell you, just tagging will not get you a rating

My friend @Mosharraf the most easiest and quickest way to get reputation is through tagging people.Quoting may also be good.See my profile i have got more reputation then my posts.Do you know the reason why?.It is simple I tag people most of the time.But also, tagging is only efficient if you tag at the right post my friend.If you tag to a member who is not active then you will not get any reputation because he will not see your post.Always tag in the topics that are good and tag to people who are active.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

To get a good reputation, you will need your content to be valuable or contribute something important to any topic of the forum that you are participating in. Some other user could also respond if he has caught your attention and mention it so that he can see your comment. Always remember the saying: "Quantity is not synonymous with quality."

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day