How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

I think there is a post that explains reputation. I didn't read it but I will do later, right now I am interests in finishing some posts I need first of all. Reputation can be important so it is good that you asked. I will try to find this answer too.

Just try to share useful information, if you are not sure something is correct , don't publish it. this all i know....

The truth is that you will be able to get more reputation, as you publish a post, these posts have to be useful, that is, the others have to serve you in some way and they will give you a reputation.

Edited by soytiplok

You can get higher ratings on the forum by writing non-recurring topics, innovative ideas, valuable advice, information unknown to everyone, and not violating the grammar rules.

Frankly, this is easy, you just need to improve the quality of the participation you make

Just write good, high-quality posts that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas that will attract members to follow you and build a positive reputation for you

I wish you success in obtaining a positive reputation, my friend

• +1 1
  • +2 1

From the rules I read about the forum, the best way to get better reputations is to post good contents. You might even add images to your posts to make a good. I'm still a new member, but from viewers other profiles who have enough reputation that's what they all do

• +1 1

Yes my friends we have to get better reputation in this forum  through various different tasks, we have to  use better amd good grammer languages for our comments we have to post the better review than other peoples in the forum,

We have to Write our best in the article that must be impress the post reader the reader will checked the article and  writing skill if you. Write in your post than  he will give you  good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best way to gain a good reputation is your constructive participation in posts and opinions, as well as your commitment to instructions and being careful not to make mistakes, and I wish you good luck.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you improve the quality of the post and right good content than people gave you good reputation

On 10/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, Mosharraf said:

@Flying11Horse,, i agree with you, By tagging a member is attracted to that post.  However, if the post is good, he will definitely get a rating.  But tagging allows us to communicate better with friends.  The tag feature is really great for getting ratings

Yeah it is a great way to attract someone by tagging them and say something particularly to him if possible. It increases our possibility to get a positive point from him. But tagging and writing useless words will result in opposite. 

• +1 1

You can higher rating to this platform because everyone is doing well about trading and marketing.you will provide the best knowledge and information about the crypto currency.than other members can easily understand the message you will grow the reputation at this platform .

• +1 1

Well, getting a good reputation on cryptotalk forum, it's not much of daunting tasks if you follow the codes of conduct, and maintain disciplines being a responsible member of the forum. Here's some point you need to follow in order to get a good reputation from the community;

1. Post relevant comments/content

2. Explain in details about your content(clear and concise)

3. Make sure you research before you post or comment something

4. Be regular and updated

5. Give positive feedbacks or ratings only if you find it interesting or useful.

6. Avoid random copy-pasting.

it's now not too easy to get popularity right here ! because you need to make usefel content and subjects  !
with making right topics this will make it simpler to make people provide you with a recognition factor

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

If you want good reputation on cryptotalk, then try to give good content, share good knowledge, creat good topics which are beneficial for everyone. 

Post good comments on others posts, reply nicely to everyone on their posts.

You can automatically earn good reputation on the forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

If you want positive reviews then you need to write useful contents which should also be long enough. Once your post is a good one then you will see good ratings even without requesting. Good contents attracts a lot of attention.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:40 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

My friend, it is a pleasure to greet you: for you to achieve a very good reputation it is necessary that your post be validated Offering valuable content to the community and that the information you share with other people provides highly useful and original data. Let them come from your heart.

You have to calm down, my friend, because your bad reputation does not mean that you will be banned from the forum.  The bad reputation means that you write the posts or comments that are not useful and you are given a bad reputation in order to edit the posts and write the useful posts and thus you get.  Good reputation.  You have to learn more about cryptocurrencies and start making good posts in order to earn a good reputation and save your profile.

• +4 1

My friend, you want that whatever you post, you should that you make informative and unique things in it so that the person reading your post will learn a lot. If you post informatic things which and in this way, when someone reads your post, then he will get to learn a lot from there, then he will be happy and in this way he will also give you a positive rating. My friend, if you want to get a good reputation from a forum then you should make a good post in which the reader will get to learn a lot. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend it's depend upon your posted stuff. If you write your own words and related to the topic. Than you will get good reputation. If you copy paste others comment in your post then you will get low reputation. However you will not banned if you got low reputation. Keep calm and work hard to get good reputation. 

You can post relevant and informative contents and comments and post topics which are helpful to other members of this forum.

• +1 1

Don't think about this just work hard and solve others problem by making useful and informative posts if you do this you will get reputation automatically so carry on follow rules and regulation you will gey success

• Useful or interesting 1

For this topic you already getting good likes which are reputation, for you to get good reputation, go for the topics you have understanding on, we don't have the same experience so some topics might be hard for you to answer.

I think to get good reputation in cryoto we must work hard on our contents and posts . Useless posts are often deleted. One had said that hardwork pays off . If your posts are useful and if you get good ratings then you will be rewarded with good earning and reputation.  

• +1 1

In other to get better reputation all u need is to be creative and constructive which can serve as help in guiding other members nin the forum