As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

As a beginner. I will learn first, I will get good information about cryptocurrency, I will do research and invest in good reliable coins so that I can make profit. We must not rush, we must always research and invest.

Any one comes new in crypto and to purchase cash to trade then I preferr ETH and litecoin these cash have the viable to supply properly passive profits because bitcoin Prices goes in the sky so we can't find the money for bitcoin if we purchase bitcoin and we bought loss then we can't recover in quick time but this altcoins fee low and when we loss recover also convenient so invest in this altcoins

In my way Ethereum is a good currency exchange. It will a because the price of Eth is rising up day by day.

I am also investing in Ethereum it is very profitable.

To be honest as a beginner I can give you the best advice and that is to start with coins that are not worth more than a dollar, that you begin to take into account its market structure so that we can keep track of everything we are going to do, for this is also important to be able to buy coins at low cost and to give value to the future.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, and in my opinion, not to buy currencies when their price increases, because you will lose, and at the same time if you sell you will earn and vice versa.

• +4 1

In my opinion

I prefer to choose a highly volatile cryptocurrency to take advantage of profits when they go up a lot. 

Avoid using a dead cryptocurrency because it takes a lot of time to make a profit from it .

Risk free coin for buying is always Bitcoin. It is digital gold and it is replacing gold in near future. No matter how much the price goes up or down this coin has showed us could be a safe haven for investing. As a investor you should decline the risks by buying Bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The best currencies to invest in are the most famous and well-known currencies that have good liquidity. Also, news and technical analysis must be followed before entering into a deal, and also "I advise placing money in more than one currency." 

• +2 1

As a beginner, I will buy cryptocurrencies with low fees .. Then I will work hard and diligently to obtain sufficient knowledge and experience regarding analysis, monitoring and forecasting when their price might rise in order to trade and invest in them to get extra money and more profit

• +2 1

The Best Buy BTC currency is always high compared to other currencies such as the dollar and is not recommended for novice members to focus only on bitcoin because for the best price is always high.

• +1 1

As a beginner bitcoin. Because i don't much know about any other coin and don't have proper knowledge about any coin. So bitcoin is popular and and high price. So it have less chance to scame.  So i would select bitcoin. But at that time I'm not able to purchase because i don't have enough capital to buy this coin.

• +1 1

I perfer you bitcoin.Now the world is getting with digital currencies and dgital money exchange platforms are getting popular.Currentoy bitcoin is on top.So I advice with my little experience if you are a beginner,you can use bitcoin.

Hey sir , if you are beginner then chose bitcoin to earn . This is very useful method to earn and learn something new daily. I am sure this site is good for you .

I don't know much about these currencies or any coin but I want to buy litecoin because it is very easy nd very much in use as well

Dear friend, I have read many guiding articles about working in cryptography and found that investing large currencies is safer than the currencies launched by some platforms because they do not suffer from a continuous decline like other currencies. Thank you.

I did not buy any of the cryptocurrencies, but from my point of view, buying Ripple is better for beginners for its stability and ability to make profits, as Ethereum helps in future investment and the possibility of obtaining Bitcoin

I think that as a person who is a beginner in cryptocurrencies, you should start looking for the most traded currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

well I'm not a newbie and my preferable coins are litecoin and ETH because I enjoyed trading it.  But as for begginers I will advise them to invest in bitcoin due to it raising and falling. My opinion anyway 

As a beginner, I would like to buy Dogecoin(Doge) or Tron(TRX). As both of these crypto coins are easily available in the coinmarket and has their own blocks and, can be sent from one wallet to another with a very negligible(small) amount of fee.

The fact that, Bitcoin will be the automatic choice of selection, but I prefer to invest into some coins that are very affordable at the moment, I will like to buy nthe follow coins

Litecoin

USD

Dogecoin and

Xrp.

The fact that, Bitcoin will be the automatic choice of selection, but I prefer to invest into some coins that are very affordable at the moment, I will like to buy nthe follow coins

Litecoin

USD

Dogecoin and

Xrp.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, katri2 said:

think, this is their most well-known currency and they think its profits are huge, but what you need is a huge capital in my opinion

You have thought well my dear friend because the higher your investment the higher your profit as well but the only problem is that one need good background about the field to succeed because it is not easy at all.

I'm still a beginner here, but I've read a lot about cryptocurrencies and I find them to be some of the best. 
I've learned a lot this wonderful forum

dear i am newbie and never buy a coin but you know what i want to buy the bitcoin because i listen a lot about this and by impressing from their popularity or high price i want to buy it first whenever i will bought and i know for this i have to work hard 

As a beginner I prefer to buy coins that are already doing well on the market like litecoin, ethereum or bitcoin, these are the best to start up with cause they are much stable and they can hold their price for a long period of time.

As a beginner, I will not think about investing, as I have a lot of expenses to meet , I will go to satiate my hungry belly after a lot of time, and I may consider investing in some common coins