As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

One of the best currencies to invest in that goes first but I think investing in low cost and entrepreneurial currencies is as good as XRP, Trex or Neo is great for my own experience and understanding as a member of the Sathi platformThis is a very important and unique issue for all members of the platform base think I think the star if want to buy any coins

One of the best currencies to invest in that goes first but I think investing in low cost and entrepreneurial currencies is as good as XRP, Trex or Neo is great for my own experience and understanding as a member of the Sathi platformThis is a very important and unique issue for all members of the platform base think I think the star if want to buy any coins

We have benefited and there are a number of currencies available but I think the techniques don’t give us much profit. Posted on Sunday at 9:47 am I think when we entered the field of this currency, Bitcoin was the best for us because it was this currency that gave us the benefit

Etherium, ripple
These currencies are still rising in price, I hope this is good for you. Cryptocurrency is a very valuable currency in today's world. I make money by investing in different sitesPosted on Sunday at 02:19 pm I have not yet made the investment process because I am in the learning stage

It is very desirable it is a very demanding day now, it is difficult to buy but buying BTC is just an amazing job. I would like to buy BTC .Hello, my friend, I have not yet invested in any cryptocurrency and I do not know what to invest without losing any currency. It is the best currency in cryptocurrency. It's a very demanding day now, it's very desirable

In my opinion it is the best now, and it is having great success in the market. I hope to keep all my capital with it because it will make a very good and fast profitMarch 7 Post I am also a beginner I don't know about trading but I read various topics related to business I think at first I bought the currency whose price is low I like LTC because I am just starting out and have no experience about tradingNo so I care about my money and prefer low priced

Then I will sell it when the price goes up.So I can make a good profit from here. I must say that the coins I want to buy are probably dogekin, I must say that the coins I want to buy are probably dogekin, March 4 post since I have read in many places about starting cryptocurrency market

Bitcoin has a lot of value in the digital market. I hope Ethereum's rate will gradually rise. Posted on February 19th. I have no idea about many of these coins because I have just joined the forum. There is a lot of bitcoin in the digital marketPrices are hoping Ethereum rates will gradually become higher hop members

As a beginner I just try to get information about cryptocurrency and knowledge about coins which will give benefit me in future.

And cryptotalk is a very good platform to learn about cryptocurrency and earn money to stable our financial problems. From this forum we can get earning and learning at the same time .

As a beginner  I would like to go for ripple  because it has a very low free. I would certainly to like to start from low invest and then get a nice amount of profit. Ripple has a nice potential and in market it is good for trading and investment as well. So far a beginnerI suggest to start from ripple.

I have accurate infotainment about donuts that it would be better for one of us to choose it. As for me, I am new to business and very afraid that I will lose money through business, but I think the talk currency is backWill come, so it is possible to buy this coin.

The software can achieve a higher level and can only be prepared for long-term commitment.The price of Bitcoin will rise soon and as a newcomer to the wound I suggest that you start with Bitcoins first and that for long term investment, patience and self-control are required

If you are beggner you should buy BTC .The reason of buying BTC is that it's price now a days increases.So increase in price is useful for beggner .Its trade provide you a profit not a loss .So as a begginer you buy BTC .

Since I've read a lot about getting started in the cryptocurrency market, heard that it's better to start slow and then improve, noticing that all the information about each new member's coins is only known about BitcoinAs a beginner I also want to trade in bitcoin and I also want to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very high and I get profit too.

You can buy it ETH It is also a good choice but for new ones also individual XRP is best and you can trade it easilyNow I continue to look for new investments.

as I am new trading I will be buying Doge coins for long term as many peoples are taking interest in it.It will give me good profits 

For newcomers, Ripple should be dealt with as much as possible because it is somewhat stable. Using this site it is my current knowledge of this question. Thanks to Etherium it is good for long term investment because the price of these coins goes up after some time because now both the price of the coin goes up and down but in the end its price goes up

On 3/7/2021 at 10:29 PM, diegoal1401 said:

As a beginner, I highly recommend the following cryptocurrencies such as XRP, Waves, LTC, it has a very good profit and little commission costs, I recommend it to you the same as I do. they recommended to me 

On 3/7/2021 at 10:29 PM, diegoal1401 said:

As a beginner, I highly recommend the following cryptocurrencies such as XRP, Waves, LTC, it has a very good profit and little commission costs, I recommend it to you the same as I do. they recommended to me 

As I gain some experience I can see which is the most beneficial and the best investment. I am learning about investing from my seniors. Thanks to this, there is no need to rush to increase the number of users and sell and keep it.

I know it takes time as a new user but with good effort I must say that the currencies I want to buy are probably Dogkein, XRP, USDT and BCH

I keep to myself note that they are chants, I am going slowly so that they do not steal my sacrifice and be able to do things well.But your risks should be denied so you must choose the top coins in the market.

As a beginner I advise you not to invest in ICOs and IEOs. I think they will grow in a few months. As a beginner I advise you not to invest in ICOs and IEOs.

There is no big difference between the stock market and the cryptocurrency market in terms of analysis, but for me I see that investing in cryptocurrencies is better and makes me more profit, so I invest my money in LTC, BNB

I am also a beginner and I get other opinions because I also want to buy some coins and invest it and I am also very interested in investing but now I am trying to get the right knowledge about itPosted on 23rd February If you are a true learner of crypto then start working for the forum for earning crypto Ripple and Etherium on the well-paid exchanges.

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to complete hundred comments for active our account. Then we have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily for payment.

Both coins top the spot and of course they are more secure than other coins. They need to grow over several years. As a beginner I would advise you not to invest in any new project as it may take a few years in the future but it will definitely get there

This is a useful site for us. We need to complete hundreds of comments to activate our account. I don't have much experience with this feature to complete our 25 comments and 50 responses to pay then. But in my experience it is a useful site for us. We need to complete hundreds of comments to activate our account

As a beginner we should buy bitcoin. In this time it has high demand, its cost is high, we should buy bitcoin because when its price will be higher more then it gives us more profit and it will ne beneficial for ourselves.

I will advise you that buy those coins which have some volume. The coins which have zero volume. These coins don't get any profit and loss to you. I will advise you that if you have start trading with experience then you will get a very huge profit.

As a beginner one first try their best to understand the market then decide which coin to go for. You may go for Btc, Ltc, BNB as their price incresed now a days. The thing here is that cryptocurrency improves someday again falls down another day. So one have to very skeptical about what they doing specially if they are beginner 

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that I prefer as a beginner Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a digital currency the rate of Bitcoin gone hai day by day due to the increasing rate of Bitcoin I prefer it we get lot of profit from Bitcoin

It is safe and reliable by most investors, and it has a huge market worldwide and it is widely exchanged, and starting your collection work there for crypto collection is like a wave of good trade and EtheriumProceeds from this discussion to buy different currencies

Throwing this set of FREE Trading Education and Market Scanners (Price Action Scanner & Relative index Scanner) out here for anyone interested.
There's even a Youtube video on how to spot good price action for making some quick gains using the scanners. 

Worth checking out if you wanna learn and earn 😎
🌜 profitfarmers(-dot-)com/free-moonbag-kit-btctalk 🌛

A good choice but also for new ones. Personal XRP is best and you can easily trade it. These are the currencies that I have invested in and all the profits from the time when the market was considered as gold. Now I am looking for new investmentsContinuing.

I am an apprentice in this case, but I am saying that all new members, especially newcomers, should deal with Ripple as much as possible because it is somewhat stableIn my opinion Bitcoin and Etherium are good for long term investment because the price of these currencies goes up after some time because now both the price of the coin goes up and down but in the end its price goes up