As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 64 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

As a Biggner ,I would make it clear ,First of all, we have to learn from other investors  .Directly buying the coins is not safe for a biggener. If he learns from another investores , definately one day he can become a good investor .

It is our responsibility as a senior to guides beginner for buying and selling cryptocurrency dear I would request you you have to buy Bitcoin currency because between the digital currency at this value have been increased day by day so if you want to buy Bitcoin currency and after you sale it you have to make a good amount of profit ok good bye thank you so much take care.

As i'm beginner so i haven't inveat in any coin yet. As i will gain some experience then i will see which is beneficial and best to invest. I'm learning about investment from my seniors. Thanks.

.As a beginner, before buying crypto currency. You must understand the risks that occur in the future. If you understand this, then you will find a coin that is good for you.If you will learn about bitcoin and trading knowledge you will found that bitcoin has a lot of profit when you will trade at the right time, it can give you a loss but when it gives you profit, it may cover all losses but this depending with your capital.

I have read about the bitcoin is the most valuable coin than the other digital coins.i would like to buy bitcoins as i become able of buying coin.i am trying my best to do better.

My dear friend, I advise you to invest in well-known and reputable currencies that are supported by certain countries because they do not lose or fall, and if they fall, they will be ready for a high jump

Hello my friend, I am new on this forum. I have just know about bitcoin it is best coin. When it's prices goes high then it is much profitable. I have no much knowledge about coins.

Bitcoin friend, without a doubt is the first coin that should be in any wallet, then I like the litecoin, Binance Coin, and Solana in that order I would like to acquire them then go diversifying more my portfolio with another new good projects.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend your post is good. According to me, btc is very best instead of others coins . thank you.

When one is very new to the world of cryptocurrencies we have to know what we do because we can lose our money and that if it is very sad you have to investigate first and then do a good job.

I think most beginners should buy ripple its a little bit stable and can be used for so many other things, plus it will be a huge advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it because there is a future in it might take some years but definitely it will get there

As a beginner I prefer to stick to Bitcoin even though what I have is too little and even if Bitcoin hits sixty thousand I will not be affected or gain that much money form my capital, and I am quite satisfied with it , because I do not think that beginners are able to make successful trade without the need ed experience. so preserving the capital is a gain by itself.

• +1 1

As a begginer, i would like to buy bitcoins because it is leading all the cryptocurrencies. It has high market values and we can earn good profit by selling it. I hope to get bitcoin soon.

I'm a still a beginner and haven't started buying any coin, but if I'm to, then I'll start with etherum because I've made research about it and i came to know that its sorely profitable,

As a beginner I want to tell you that if I go for the investment I will purchase the some Santoshi of the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high in these days and I will get the good profit with the trade of the Bitcoin in the market of the cryptocurrency

• +5 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I can't say you anything because I am also a beginner and I am getting other opinions because I also want to buy some coins and want to invest it and I am also very interested in investment but now I am trying to get proper knowledge about it.

I think aaa beginner we should start with the coin with less rate so that iff there is any chance to get scammed you will not lose much as you have started with less rated coin and further in I think when you are experienced than you must go with the Bitcoin because it is the best way for earning quickly.

I am certain that everyone would choose bitcoin and that is what you should be investing into. Bitcoin is safe especially if you are new and don't understand technical analysis. You should also avoid coins that don't have good market capitalisation.

I think that people will advice bitcoin.yes it is a good cryptocurrency that can give you lots of profit because it is very popular.but also try ethereum it can give you more profits than Bitcoin.because you can get more amount of it when you purchase compare to Bitcoin and can be more profitable for long term investment.

i am newbie on this forum my opiniun i prefered to Bitcoin because it is very high rate coin and used in all over the world but sometime rate is up and sometime is down but Bitcoin always be give profit in digitall currenciess bussiniess 

Well I need to purchase bitcoins however its excessively exorbitant. So I would pick swell (XPR) to purchase. Perhaps in future its costs will likewise contact sky much the same as bitcoins. Wave are likewise one of the main 10 cryptographic forms of money right now on the lookout.

It all depends on which currency is profitable, I can buy BTC which is the main one and we know that it will have a rise because it is a currency that has these characteristics, but there are other currencies for example ADA (Cardano) that is looking for new horizons in world of crypto and it can be worth a lot of money, the truth is this is my investment advice as a newbie. 

In fact, I am a new member in the forum and I did not have any information about the world of cryptography and coins, after joining this forum, I have simple information about these currencies, and I prefer Bitcoin as it is the most common and widely traded, and I expect it to have a good future in the market.

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency if you have a big amount for investing. I think there are many coins like BTC , ETH, XRP, TRX, LTC . But I suggest you invest in BTC because in my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. It is good time for buying. 

I think that you should be focusing on bitcoin if you are just starting out. After which you can then extend your investment into other crypto currencies but they should still be those ones with good market volume so that you do not get to lose a lot of money.