As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 72 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I think beginners should learn about crypto and trading and holding first and the choose best coins with their own knowledge or they can use legit signals.for now i believe xrp,nrg,btc,eth,ltc are the best coins for holding.

You know in my point of view bitcoins is most popular and hight rated coin in today's market so I prefer Bitcoin for long term investing for profitable...

• +1 1

you lots of profit because it is very popular.but also try ethereum it can give you more profits than Bitcoin.because you can get more amount of it when you purchase compare to Bitcoin and can be more profitable for long term investment.

Cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  In my opinion, the most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.

Hello my friend, I am new here and I do not know much about this topic, but by collecting information I have to buy encrypted currencies in order to earn more money and advance in knowing the forum

Bitcon because it is, in fact, a widely spread currency, and investing in it will achieve great profits, so this currency is better than the rest of the currencies.

At the moment, I do not think of any investments, but when I gain enough experience, I will buy bitcoin, I think that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, because it has a high fame, and it always rises and there are many expectations that it will rise a lot.

• +1 1

My friend..
I prefer to buy currencies that are highly valued, popular and have a good reputation, so that I do not lose.
Because I do not have sufficient technical analysis methods, this strategy may make me a little bit more money, but a lot of news

We must invest in active cryptocurrencies only to ensure that our money is not lost. In addition, we must make sure of the activity of cryptocurrencies in buying and selling, before entering into them.

Of course, the most obvious cryptocurrency to buy in 2021 will be the Bitcoin currency, over the next few months you will directly benefit from slowing supply growth and accelerating demand growth for all other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin represents more than 57% of the digital currency market, and it occupies the largest name in cryptography that gives it. Worldwide acceptance less well-known competitors do not have, making it the best cryptocurrency to buy for investors new to the asset class.

• +1 1

I always intend to buy the litecoin because with this cryptocurrecy coin the fees in this coin is very low fee even you move your funds multiple times. Beside that I want to buy king coin the Bitcoin and the queen coin Ethereum.

• +1 1

Frankly, I did not really think about it as I am still a beginner and have little to do with cryptocurrencies.  Therefore, I am currently trying to increase my knowledge and then I will take a new step towards cryptocurrencies. 

I think my friend, if you are a beginner in the world of cryptography, it is better to work with such a forum and store some currencies whose price is less than a dollar and buy higher coins because they have less chances of losing than other coins.

In my opinion, I think  that bitcoin is the best fit you should buy bitcoin because its price rises significantly later and of course it's a profitable investment, I guess.

This question is very important because must of the new members in the world of cryptography don’t know the best and suitable cryptocurrency that is good for investment, in my own understanding the cryptocurrency that are good for investment are; Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, or dogecoin.

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you in this forum. Very well asked mate. I prefer the coin which i have no any specific reason. We all know that the bitcoin or ethereum and litecoin is very increasing highly more reviews. So it will be the best.

• +2 1

Hi dear mate ! 

A very useful question from you but i am newbie here so i have not much knowledge about investing  but i am learning frim here how to do effective work and also seek the suoport of seniors.

Thank you good luck

I am a new member of this forum in the world of cryptocurrency. I joined this forum to gain learning experience. We should invest by learning from the Cryptotalk platform.

I am new comer here  I have joined  ere since  a week . I don't have thought knowledge about  it but I think  litecoin and Bitcoin  buying is very beneficial  and help full  for the people.

• +1 1

welcome my friend ..

On this platform, you should invest the strongest currency, which represents the circulating currency in the world..and you will get it by collecting your bitcoin.

Welcome ❤️

• +5 1

You know, in my opinion, bitcoins are the most common and highly valued coin on the market today, so I prefer Bitcoin for long-term profitable investing...

I don't buy cryptos, but I guess I will buy ETH. I just have a light feeling about this crypto, but like I previously said, I don't buy cryptos. I am more comfortable with having cryptos from faucets, applications and games, and ptc sites..doing tasks..and investing before in doubler sites, but I like ETH now..maybe it will be lucrative if I buy ETH.

My friend, for me, I have not invested previously, but if it starts, I would prefer investing in reliable and strong currencies such as Bitcoin, especially with its high price and great growth in previous years.

My friend,the novice is cautious. First, in investing, you should not buy currencies that have a weak project. You must enter into investment currencies that have a strong project, so the profiting them is guaranteed.

For a beginner, I will be able to like better to buy bitcoin. Because if you are doing not conversant in the altcoins, then there's a risk to lose your portfolio. So it's better to shop for some bitcoin and study other coins.