As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 65 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Hi dear i do not say excet buy the coin. But now a day i say to buy the tron and ripple. Because in future its price increase. What you say about it. If you have any idea share it.

• +4 1

If you are new then you should to increase your experience about investment . Because we cannot good earn without experience. If you want to investment I will recommend you for ethereum you can investment in Ethereum. @Afroja14

Edited by Bhaigo5

I think, I would like to do trading with LiteCoin and Ethereum because I have much knowledge about these two. But as soon as I get the knowledge of other crypto currencies I will like to try some else also.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, if you are a beginner, you should divide your capital into three parts. The first is to buy Bitcoin, the second is USdt, and the third you can use it for trading.

At first i was thinking to buy talk token but i also heard that its too low these days that's why i am now not thinking about it. Instead of talk token now i am thinking about ltc or xrp to buy. 

I also prefer to buy ethereum or if not dogecoin because I have seen that with dogecoin you can accumulate and who knows that later that currency increases or if not continue with ethereum which is the second best currency but as many do not give it so much importance because now they are with the bitcoin that is why it is good to take advantage of it since so many people are not giving or interesting ethereum as before.

As a beginner I prefer to invest in low priced coins, even so the coins I invest in are top coins like LTC. A beginner should start small trades or investments before starting large investments, as this is a learning process. If you have mastered the crypto world, I think we can increase our investment limits.

As a beginner I would prefer to buy coins like ripple, doge, litecoin, minex, tron and other minimum value cryptocurrency. If you invest in long-term perspective the stable cryptocurency will be increase. I am still only collecting a small amount of money. I also want to try investing in cryptocurrency.

Make sure you first have a few of the major coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin, then you can invest in small coins depending on how the market moves.

• +1 1

As a beginner I would like to buy those coins which my senior members suggest. Because they easily know that which coins are going to rise so that I can get profits from them. That's why I usually say that we should ask from Sr members before taking any action. 

hello gentleman first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a good platform for beginners as a beginner I I suggest you cryptocurrency or Bitcoin it is a good thing for earning money for investing your money

As I have read in many place about starting in the cryptocurrecy market, I heard that it's better to start slow and then improve, so I must say that the coins I would like to buy are probably dogecoin, xrp, usdt and bch.

So far, I am still in the first 100 comments and I do not know anything about investment and exchange, but I spend many hours in the forum in order to gain all the experiences and information that I lack

Now, crypto world is very crazy and also mostly alts were also boom so as a begineer the best coins are dexes coin like SRM, CAKE, JULD, and other coins like twt, ltc are also best in my opinion. Its also depend on your trading strategies, if you are a long term holder then the best one is btc and eth.....

As a beginner I don't understand one topic here because I don't have much knowledge for this forum. Now I help of the member here by sharing their opinion..

On 2/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Sourav43 said:

In my opinion, Ethereum should be purchased now because Bitcoin is the place to go after it.  The price of bitcoin is now rising tremendously.  Now is not the time to buy Bitcoin.  Now buying Ethereum, you can invest and trade when the price rises later.

Hello my friend may be you are right. I don't know much about it but i like your opinion as bitcoin price mostly rise so we should utilise this chance to get profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically bitcoin is highier amount if you earn 1 bitcoin but for me i would like to collect etherium because it was the easiest  to earn fast

• +2 1

I want to buy Ada currency, it is the best now, in my opinion, and it is achieving very great success in the market. I hope to put all my capital with it because it will achieve very good and fast profits.

• +2 1

There are a lot of good currencies that have a bright future but these currencies must be identified and bought after correct analysis in order to make money from them in the future 
I and a lot of people prefer bitcoin because it's very popular and highly rated, which has a great future as well.

• +4 1

I think that when we are beginners we should research a lot before investing in some cryptocurrency and i would recommended going for the most popular and stable currencies.

I am bigger so I have no idea to invest in which coin.I interested but I have no information about this.If you know give me a suggestion where I invest.?

At first I did not have much information about cryptocurrencies so I was afraid to invest in any cryptocurrency, but now I started investing in btc and ltc and read a lot of publications calling for us to stay away from cryptocurrencies that do not have a large trading volume

I think that the best electronic wallet is the Yobit, which is safe and trustworthy and is easy to use
And when I buy cryptocurrencies, I prefer Bitcoin
Good luck my friend

Thank you, my friend, for this post, and I personally prefer to have the Bitcoin currency due to the increasing and significant increase in its value within a short period of time, and I believe it will maintain this good value for it.

Hello friend I want to tell you that as a beginner I have to learn a lot of things from gift of that I prefer to buy first Bitcoin discuss the value of Bitcoin is increased everyday so everyone want to invest in Bitcoin but the value of Bitcoin is too much so we can't afford it right now but the passage of time will able to buy Bitcoin so I prefer to buy Bitcoin