What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

My friend, I always invest what I earn through my work in this forum, and if you want to know the currencies that I prefer to invest in, they are Ethereum, BNB and Litecoin, so I believe a lot in the success of these currencies and I make gains when I invest in them.

• +1 1

The truth, my friend, is that I am converting it into cash and I have to withdraw it to pay my expenses at this time because I am training in law, but I am planning in the future to invest in it for profit when I start my career as a lawyer.

Seriously for me my plan is to invest in altcoin and invest in investbox of the Yobit. I plan to gradually grow my altcoin again after a very big loss last year due to my impatient and investment in shitcoins. Think before you take step my dear friends.

• +1 1

Dude, satoshi small amount of bitcoin, you don't need to convert that to bitcoin. And how did you convert these sathosis to litecoin? You don't have 100 posts needed to collect any satoshis...

• +3 1

I think, my friend, that after the payment has been reduced To 200 satoshi, the investment opportunities for me have become somewhat weak, as I can only invest in a large amount until I collect it with success.

• +1 1

Honestly, my dear friend, I convert cryptocurrencies into paper currencies by selling them because I need this money in order to carry out the daily tasks that are required of me

My plan is after getting talk and bitcoin from cryptotalk, meanwhile I want to save it first. If I have a lot of crypto coins, some I want to exchange for real money and some I want to invest. But I have a lot to learn more about crypto trading and what good and true crypto investing is like so that I don't lose.

• +3 1

I would like to hold and collect my coin . Because i want to start tradin in cryptocurrency.  Because we can get more money when we have knowledge and money then cryptocurrency is more beneficial then other. So prefer to hold coin and start trading. With this i can take benefits when price go high then i can earn more profit from my hoding ,and i can start trading. But here spending time will help you achieve your goals. So set your goals and move to it.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you feel stress in the invest then you should too withdraw your money and convert it into cash and one thing more when you feel easy and you have not any other burden then you should to hold your coin to get more profit

• +3 1

My friend, after I reduced the payments a little, I became forced to withdraw my balance from Bitcoin because I am a student at the university and I need money to complete my studies, so everything that is here I withdraw it and I resort to the profits of AirDrops to earn money, storage and trading, and with the help of the forum my knowledge became good in those things.

• +2 1

It is divided into two large and small parts, the large part that I convert to local paper currency in order to finish my university studies, while the small part I try to collect to a later time to profit from it or sell it when needed.

Frankly, I do not prefer any kind of investment or trading because I need the satellites that I collect elsewhere, because I need them to secure my monthly needs and expenses, so I convert them into a digital dollar and withdraw them.

Currently I want to collect these free currencies and add them to my capital that I invested in, because I want to make additional profits, and I may withdraw money and transfer it to cash if I need this money during this period, but my main goal now is to invest because this year is considered a historical year for cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is an online currency or digital currency whose existence only on the Internet makes it one of the most popular currency in the world whose popularity is increasing day by day.  Post to this forum Earn Bitcoin 1000 Satoshi for each post You can increase the profit by trading or investing in Bitcoin Bitcoin is very dear to the wealthy and smugglers because its transactions have no proof.  Bitcoin is an important currency that can be achieved by controlling it properly.

Well thats a very good question , because there is a lot that you can do with the free bitcoins or satosis given ,but mine am going to buy with them some coins to make sure that they do appreciate and that I should sell them at one given point its true its going to be one of the best method where we are going to earn some good money from

• +3 1

As for me, my dear friend, I am collecting a somewhat large amount of satoshi that I get for each comment and then I convert the bitcoin satoshi into dollars (the money-saving currency) in order to spend money directly because of my constant need for money.

As per according to new rules we are getting 200 satoshis for each post and I am running low in my expenses that's why I am not investing my amount in investbox. Rather I am withdrawing my btc into cash but after having balanced situation, I will surely go for investment plans.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As a student who need little money to be able to settle my daily expenses in the school my plan for the free satoshi is to make sure I work hard in order to earn the btc Satoshi and talk token to be able to buy and settle my daily need in school

Hello dear, my ambition is to one day become an expert in the cryptocurrency market so this is one of the reasons that makes me join the cryptotalk platform, so I'll use the earning from the forum to start up my journey into the cryptocurrency world, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

According to me, I have been divided them into three purposes. The first purpose is to hold these Satoshi for long time because it is being said that the price of Bitcoin will be increased to 100k in this year. Second purpose is to invest in other currencies for trading. And the third purpose is to sell it into USD and withdraw to fulfil my basic needs.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The most important thing in they is to even get the Satoshi before thinking of what to do with it but when disclose now when you come to have it then you will see your concept will change from the formal suggestion

• +1 1

As for the amount that we get from the forum during this period, it is very small, and unfortunately it cannot exceed 50 dollars per month, so there are not many options in front of us, I withdraw half of this amount for daily expenses, as I put the remaining balance in the platform and buy cryptocurrency Of little value and I sell it when the price goes up

It's a big gift from this forum to its active members that post useful topics in many different sections. I think I'm going to keep some to apply some trading skills that i learnt. And withdraw the rest to support my income for a little bit.

The free satoshi we earn here will one day become greater, so I think i will use this satoshi to financially independent myself and also use this to start my journey in the cryptocurrency market, this is my opinion on this.