Every one has their own style. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

Yess always remember this world is not only for you its for all common for all of us and everyone is not same they have their own values own culture and life style so we should not mock and taunt on anyone's style its their life we are made for interfering in others matters

In my opinion, everyone should be guided to do things themselves and they should not be judged. It's okay to do things, but in many cases there are inconsistencies in working that way, we can humbly accept suggestions.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

The fitting judgment would be constructed like this: “Everyone has his or her be the owner of dreams . ... free put money on to appreciate whether the proclamation may perhaps be prepared in an fully different 

Yeah may be everyone has their own unique style but in this platform many of them showing uniqueness that they are posting for cryptocurrencies.

What is the point of your post buddy? I cannot understand about your post. So please post a meaningful topic so we can understand your topic. Tnx but its a good site.

Yes, right.Everyone has their own style.And Personally I tried a lot of methods And I found that people like different styles. You try and everyone will choose what suits them.

Brother it's very hard to understand what you mean in this post, try to organize it better so we can understand your message greetings 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

In the crypto there are many people who earn money from it. Many people take trading as their full time job. Also they use their own strategy to make their trades. Because if you follow others strategy then you can lose sometime. So always try some creativity.

Hey mate,  I am agree your topic everyone has a own style of earning,  so I am here to earning by posting and comment. I have no money to earn bitcoin,  so I am comfortable to earn free bitcoin.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Don't be influenced by what people say just let it be. As long as we don't do anything that harms others. Just let people say, after all, we are basically alive and moving on.

This is true. A person must be free to act and invent on his own and his ideas and not spoil others. Unfortunately, this is really a ridiculous thing.

That's correct. just like you and every one who commented on this topic, all have there own way to express there thoughts ans thats the beauty of the internet. where all types of peoples joined together and share there thoughts to each other.. 

Frankly, I could not understand what this post is meant to do, I hope that you will explain and clarify
What is the purpose of this post more?

Very well described yes every person in this world is different than other person found they have different way of thinking different senses to use different life style some are poor some are richer some smart se not much smart, everyone have their own lifestyle.

Amateurs needs to learn and we are here to give them information about bitcoin contributing and other stuff they have to know in such a case that they don't tuned in to those master and suppositions. They will consistently lose. It's acceptable to tuned in some counsel.

Well-described yes, because every person in this world has different ways of thinking in different ways to use different life styles than other people, some are poor, some are smarter and not smarter, everyone has their own lifestyle.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Unknown user said:

In a forum you cannot be so touchy and you got to develop thick skin. Remember not everyone intelligence level is the same, In a forum you might encounter someone with much more knowledge and intelligence, and some of them might also be proud and insensitive. Instead of taking offence to their criticism, just listen to what they have to say, and try to accept if they are making sense. But you know how you become more smart then them, is when you read their comments, and come up with a response, that makes him think. It grows your cognitive abilities. 

Yes i agree to you, That's right, the styles or ways of doing things are unique, but in many cases that way of doing things has imperfections that can be corrected. We don't need to make interfere of other people who have there own style. I think that.

If they are not relevant to the question, your post is not counted or deleted,
If they are not relevant to the question, your post is not counted or deleted.

Indeed. Everyone has different personality as well as thinking,maybe there are lot who are smart enough and know many things about crypto but it is not right to judge others.

well i agree for you and also not in some ways well because you know newbies sometimes are too much they dont look for how to start sections and what not always asking for rules which always pinned on first page mate so yeah thats my opinion for this one.

Yes we need to be polite with other styles no one have stable style lie other that what makes everything is good.

You are right every one had own style every person want to successful in their field and they have their own strategy your strategy and knowledge is the key of success no one would interfere in your matters every rank set There dreams and try to achieve learning is very important suppose you has a complete science then you will be easily twig and get a success in your business no one can dominion others and interfere in their world

On 2/5/2020 at 4:55 PM, Unknown user said:

Can you explain more for us about your words ?
because you dont explain for us what do you want !
but in my opinion your talking about those people who just talking about our style with writing here !
I think you have to hear from them because they maybe give you good tips to improve your self !
we all friends here .

Yes you are right we should not judg other people. But there is main difference between judge and follow. We should follow the good members having high reputation..