Yobit referral program - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Well,  I really don't know about referrals in the yobit platform,  the yobit is a great platforms where there are lots of opportunity to invest and and earn,  so you can invite our friends to it. 

einsteinium, it's a worthiness system of rules, and i'm making an attempt it, but it's n't seem confirmation that one may american state still.

i'll ambush some time so pick.supposing that it's moral excellence, i'll do. and on the assumption that also not, that's

There have something that's I want to ask about the yobit referral program, will we get commission from our referrals when they have invested on the investbox?

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thanks for giving us this beneficial information i dont know about this before and know i am also don't know who to give a referral program to other person and how will send a referral program

Hello you are not allowed to include your referral link on this forum but you can share yobit referral link to other social medias platform like telegram, twitter, facebook and facebook messenger. Yobit exchanges has created so many opportunities to make extra cash. 

I know about this refral program and I did not refer anyone. But I will try it. In one condition if they will give me manageable commission by one person  referred from me. If it is profitable..Then I will never stop to refer someone. because finding a refrals is not an easy job to do.

The referral system on yobit is very good. I think the referral commission that you receive for the yobit platform is on the trades that are made by the person that you are referring. This referral program and your referral link can be found under the cryptotalk campaign. If you are referring users to his forum, i would suggest also referring them to yobit to maximize your earnings.

Thank you mate for letting us know about this yobit referrals commission I also know that yobit paid 20% for referral bonus but I only think it is only for those that want to invest or trade not the one that want sell or buy coins..indeed yobit is 100% trustworthy

If its real then its pretty good. One who itroduced someone to crypto should also get benefit from it. I will also search and try this referall and i'll look forward to earn some money from it if i can. Thank you for sharing this info. 

I adore working on the yobit stage, because it contains a part of highlights, and one of them is the capacity to win cash from your referral link. Where you'll be able spread the connect on social media and benefit from the exchanges of individuals who enlist on the stage through it.

the referral programs are always the best way to make some extra money and we are waiting for the same program for this forum.

Thank you, my friend, for this post
I do not know this information and I think it is a good feature of the platform and it urges us to spread it among friends
 Hope many members stimulate a post
I wish success to all members

Unfortunately, I did not know that there was such a referral program. :( I suggested it to many of my friends, but I didn't give my reference link to any of them.

Dear mate your post is very well and I think that there is no referral program on yobit because yobit exchange is very safest and reliable site for use and it is a good exchange of money. 

As a member of cryptotalk currency platform I don't know there is referring link which one can share to refer others In to the platform in order to benefits profit and values too

Yes I also see the referall link at the yobit and we can get 20% commission by using this link therefore we should share it with our friends to get the commission . We can earn by sharing the referral link without doing any effort. 

It is true that you can generate some commissions when you share the referral link of the yobit exchange.
On second thought, the referral commission is not bad at all, it is 20%, and it is a good commission.
When you mentioned referral, I thought and wondered, but cryptotalk does not maintain a referral plan, until I read completely that you mention the yobit referral program, but it is true that you can get some extra earnings through that percentage of compensation, best regards.

I think there should be no commission on youbit account and it should be free for the members of crypto talk and youbit account. There should must need some changes in youbit account and the earnings so that the people can easily understand it completely and utterly.

Yeah, my friend invited me by using his refer link. I think refer system is very much helpful for a passive income. I will use my own refer link if I share yobit and cryptotalk with my friends. I hope I can earn some money by doing that.

I don't think there is any referral system on yobit. We would benefit greatly if there was a referral system. And the number of members in this forum was going to increase a lot.

Yes dear friend I agree with you and I do not think that there is any referrals programs on yobit exchange and it is very safest and secured site for investment and trading and it is very reliable site for use.

• +3 1

I don't know about this dear Because I don't try any referrals links in yobit I'm not very old on this platform dear so I don't know about it deeply

Wow, this is a very important post, I have been in cryptotalk for almost 3 months now and I have not heard of any referral program on the yobit platform if not just now that I am reading this post, so I would make sure to check it .

On 2/5/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

What information is so great that I did not know, I have invited two friends and I did not pass my referral link to them but what a mistake I have made, I lost a great opportunity also that they are full active members of this community.

kind of like paying satoshi for how your referrals or partners trade them.  your earnings on this link depend on the volume of their trades.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.