Yobit referral program - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Well that is good idea, if you want to invite your friend to earn satoshis in cryptotalk, you should use the yobit referral link as well so that you can earn commission. That's a quite good strategy to make extra money. 

I don't believe we need this function. Without any referral scheme, the forum continues to expand day by day. We didn't need it because a lot of people come to the forum to learn about crypto and discuss it.

You mean by that the percentage that we can receive from the money in return for inviting anyone to the forum or the yobit platform through a link of our own, and therefore when he performs any conversion process for digital currencies or trades and makes money, we will automatically get a percentage of this profit and it is transferred via the link to our personal account

• +2 1

Yes dear, the referral system is great for everyone by inviting friends to trade on this platform and at the same time charging a percentage of the money and this is done by pressing your name and then a number of options will appear for you to click on the referral option and the referral link will appear to you immediately where It is a wonderful and fast platform for investment and exchange

• +3 1

This is true, my friend ..

Inviting individuals to this platform and benefiting from financial gain also requires a commitment to safe access to the site.

Welcome ❤️

Welcome my friend here. I think there is a referral link for you here. This link is dwarfed by sending it to your friends to know the site. No more, no less. I do not think that through this link you will get your money
All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend

• +1 1

This feature is great, it can help promote the platform. Through the assignment link, we can gain a percentage of the profits of the people who registered through us

• +3 1

This is very good, I didn't know that before, and I used to invite my friends, now I can invite them and get money, it's good that I knew that, but can you help me figure out how to do it?

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for the useful information, it is an extra way to make money. I have heard about the Yobit referral program. I will try using it with my friends But we must not forget our primary goal, which is to gather information and gain experience in the crypto world.

• +2 1

I think it's a good feature of Youbit to bring more traders to work on this platform where you can take 20% off every transaction made by the person who has registered via your referral link.

• +5 1

I have no idea about that there is a referral system in yobit.I don't think it will happen.The yobit is that where you convert money from bitcoin.Any country currency can converted by the yobit.It is very safe place where bitcoin can convert to various currency.

Yes, dear, of course, there is a very wonderful referral program in our famous platform, the trading platform, the yobit platform. These referrals take a fixed percentage of the profits of the other person whom you invited to join this to the platform in general, and the most important of this is that you become taking free currency profits on the platform and absolutely most importantly.  From all this, we thus have fascinated everyone in the trading platform and learn about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

Edited by abohasnn9
  • Useful or interesting 1

No doubt, this is a great thing if you give referral and if you get 20% commission then it is a great thing. I appreciate your effort for sharing such an informative, knowledgeable, creative and useful posts. I think, your post will benefit most of us and I think, it is a good attribute of the yobit. So, enjoy your platform and earning.

I agree with you, as it is a very secure encryption site, and the idea of earning from it by referring a friend is a good thing, and your referral in any deal you will win from and the percentage is beautiful through which you will be able to earn a lot of money without making any effort.

• +1 1

Yobit has a referral program and in the referral option in yobit you will get your referral link. Suggest your friends to use it for opening an account. Then you will get 5% if your friends make any trades.

Yes you are right youbit is great platform in the refferal option in youbit you will get your link and then you can suggest easily to your friends about this and I think you will get 5percent

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend this feature is very useful for us when we learn people and get them to join either the crypto forum and the IObit platform. We send our referral link so we get a profit when they join Youbit and create an account on the platform. We must not overdo this advantage and work hard to make money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

This is a good observation so that you will benefit from his activities and alot more because you are the purpose for him applying in the forum the more you refferal the more you get commission into your account.

• +2 1

My friend, do you mean that I can link more than one account for me and my friends to my account in Yobit and get 20 commission from their profits

• +2 1

Hello friends I think it is a good opportunity for us to share the referral of cryptotalk and we can easily get a good benefit from this so this is a very good thing for all of the new users that we should follow the easy step and try to join our other members and family friends to come and join the cryptotalk forum

There are a lot of people who I know want to join so I will make sure that I share my referral link with them so that I can also be able to gain the 20% referral bonus.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Thanks dear friend for such an amazing awareness. Many people don't know about refferal programs and they can't benefit from it. We have a good friend list, we should use refferal links to invite our friends as you stated 20% comission from refferals on Yobit. 

Hello my friend , that's correct Yobit pays 20%  of referral trades , that's good way to make people invite each other and make the users of Yobit more , I wish if there referral system like that in here at crypto talk forum cause that's going to help a lot to increase the number of our members which means greater community .

I dont know about that much but i think that its a new patner program of the cryptotalk that is affiliated with the yobit accout from which you can make referals by giving referral code to yours friends and family.

Certain. Yobit referral program, must be utilized as much as possible the more referrals, the more the possibility of earning 20% commission from each referral who trades on yobit. We can submit referral links on forums, social media, your sites, blogs etc..