Yobit referral program - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Well, yobit are not having some referrals links to have a commission to other members here in this forum, you can double checked it into their site, give some legit info's here mate so that the new members here will be gain some knowledge from us. Happy posting.

I did not know and did not hear that there is an affiliate program for referring Ubay in the forum, this is very important to make profits with a 100% reliable exchange, thank you, I got the referral link.

• +1 1

Once your referral has registered on it anytime  he trade on that platform or make transaction you will be receiving some some percentage from yobit . 

This point is helpful as far as individuals, I didn't know there is an outside reference for Yobit stage, it is unquestionably a significant extra hotspot for expanding benefits, and we will attempt this connection with our companions.

Yes dear friend, you are true in your sayings. There is really a referral program in yobit platform. We should take benefit from it by referring to our friends. Thankful to you.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative advice with the members of this platform, it will really help us to earn extra money or cryptocurrency from this platform by introducing our friends to this platform using the yobit referral link.

• +1 1

I have many dreams that I seek to fulfill. I hope to first graduate from the pharmacy branch . Then I hope to get a driver’s certificate Yes . You must have your own research . You must work hard and strive for that dream to achieve what you seek . The path to seeking a dream needs a lot

It is a good system. I work through my friend’s link, but with days I will create a referral link of my own so that I can increase my profits. Good luck for everyone.

• +2 1

I do not think that there is a link as you speak between my personal account and anything in it, with someone else’s account, I don’t know if this really exists, because the crypto forum system and the yobit site are very secure and do not allow to share anything from our profile or our referral link with another person,  Because that may put us in danger

It is really a good piece of information
I didn't know that. I'll try, but will I get money from the earnings of the person I invited? Is this process cyclical i.e. whenever I invite someone, I will get 20%?

• +1 1

If you registered on yobit through a friend's referral link, this person will earn 20% of my earnings, and this will not be in my favor, if this is true, then no person will register on the platform via the referral link.

• +1 1

First, since Cryptotalk is connected to UBAIT, there is no need to refer to the forum directly and uses the referral program to increase the number of users first, and secondly, the owner benefits from the trading profits of people who invited them, and the benefit of the YOBIT platform.

• +4 1

I haven't seen any confirmation before that Yobit is paying for the referral and is not posting any ads for that.
It just posted the values we get. In exchange for the daily jobs that we do.
And if that is possible and you give profits on that, then it is a good thing and helps in increasing the earnings.

Yobit is an online earnings platform we can easily store send and receive money by yobit it is high security system it is easy to use and it's features is very impressive

I'm guessing there was a scheme where you could earn 20% with an affiliate program. However, I believe Yobit has disabled that option at the moment. As a result, there is currently no affiliate network.

• +4 1

Hello guys,am trying to get some referral in yobit and see how its works and how much we earn with it,there are many such referral program going on the the yobit wallet,thank you.

• +3 1

That's great. I wasn't aware of that referral system of yobit. I haven't tried yet. But I will try this referral system to get 20% commission.  But I am not aware how to get this referral code. If you have any idea then kindly share in this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have not tried the referral for anyone now, but I am really seeking to implement it and take a commission, but I hope that you explain to us more about the topic 

• +1 1

I did not understand enough what you mean by your topic I think that my level does not give me an understanding of the topic Is it possible for someone join because I understand it it is very hectic and boring. I want to convince my friends without providing referral so that they can take interest to get knowledge as well as earning

My friend thought that this principle is due to the marketing commission, so I know how to activate it or how to deal with it. Please detailed explanation about it in a separate post.

If you are right we can all invite our friends and family to be part of cryptotalk so that we can help them and receive the benefits that we are receiving and for that we can use our referral link and thus earn 20% of the transactions made by those people, I think something very good where we can earn a little more every day and thus generate a significant amount of money.

I do not know anything about the referral, I introduced the forum to many of my friends, but I did not send any referral link and did not get anything, But what matters to me is to make everyone benefit and learn about cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I want to know how to deal in Yobit because I intend to enter into it to make money through it. I ask those who know information to provide me with it

• +5 1

Yes it is like a bonus for us, when we give them the link on YOBIT we will get 20% of the code. I have tried it and I get a pretty big profit for me. Yes, that's the way the refferal code works.

thank you my friend . But I think that the referral system in Ubitt pays you for the trading operations of the person who registered on the platform through your referral link . And not through his work in the forum .

• +2 1