Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

Of course, in digital currencies it is the future and its prices will rise greatly and become a basic income for many people due to the profits that can be made from cryptocurrencies.

Yes really a fulltime job. Are you kidding me? You work for 2 dollars a day? What are you a slave? If I had this wages I'd prefer to act against this and make my country better. This is very low wage

• +2 1

Hi! If I think so, cryptocurrencies are and will be the future of the new generations.

Edited by martcoinn
  • +5 1

Hello friend i think in future maybe cryptotalk would become a full time job because it has different levels of job opportunity and as a student i think it gives good money 

I think it can be. For example, if you are a crypto network developer, it is your full-time job. Also, crypto can become more and more popular as a regular payment for completed work.

Hello..I am new to the site, but yes, my old friends here have told me that the site will continue to give us permanent earnings for life. For me, I enjoy spending time here, learning and making money at the same time.

Yes I think it well be  fol time jop there are all ready people working in it a fol time jop (whele) there are earn more than those work in actual work 

• +1 2

There are thousands who earn from this place over and over everyday and so today we need to look at other points that work perfectly and the first one is the use of safety measures, you need a job that will secure your presence in this place and in the end its going to work perfectly for you , the second one is you need something that works perfect for your trade. 

if its a full time Job you need to at least be consistent in what you do.

• +4 1

Its already a full time Job, we eat breath and enjoy crypto currency but the truth is , there is a lot of work to be done today and there is a lot to be developed buit it has aready been made a full time Job and enjoying it to the fullest with no apology, am also looking for other means and strategies that would help us earn some good money and in the end not waste a lot of time

• +1 1

This depends on the specialty you work in and has a relationship with the world of crypto, so if you are a blockchain engineer, I think the answer is yes, and if you are a trader, this depends on your capital and the amount you earn per month from trading, and if the profits are good, it is clear that you will go to the commitment to trading.

• +1 1

no i prefer doing both real job and crypto at the same time because if you lose your money on crypto you need to back it up with real job.

I don't think we can take it as a full-time job, because the pay is not high enough to dedicate many hours a day to this as if it were a real job. It is also true that the pay is very good if you have the free time to do it and you do it without thinking only about money, I think that that way you will be able to earn something more important than the money itself, knowledge. Because remember that this forum is not created exclusively to make money, but is to disseminate information about cryptocurrencies and that is useful for all of us.

that's an interesting question! i've never asked me that. Yes maybe because i'm pretty sure that crypto in the future gonna be more important than now.

this could be viable because cryptocurrency is our destiny, this could be used in phrases of any transactions and bills, a number of the companies are actually giving a crypto coin as a profit for their employees and this can be more advanced soon.

From what I see and read from several old subscribers, which is very helpful in earning some good extra money. But it is also a good source for exchanging information and knowledge about the cryptocurrency market.

Why not? Crypto is useful for procuring and there is no big surprise that it is acceptable additionally as an all day work later on the grounds that step by step it become more gainful and give more advantages for us.

Hello! I also thought that cryptotalk could be a good job to be taken as the only income but without a doubt it is not, it is only a type of reward for being a useful user in the forum, I would not take it full time without a doubt.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

In my opinion, the crypto world cannot be used as a full time job, because the crypto market fluctuates so that when the market is bearish we will not get any income. If the bear market takes too long it will destabilize our finances and I don't think that's good. I think the best option is to use a job in the crypto world as a part time job to keep you productive.

• +1 2

On 2/4/2020 at 11:19 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

I think that some people take this as a job, others will see it as an opportunity to achieve bigger goals in the future but not everyone will do it as if it were a job every so often the platform and the campaigns will have to be renewed to give them a new impulse to the project

Yes it is very interesting topic that is very useful for everyone. I think crypto is most helpful job especially for student but it is future for those that have experience in the field.

Crypto is a very good forum as part-time jobs especially for students. Considering it as a full time job is beneficial if you are an expertise in trading and investing or else it's risky just to consider this as your earning method. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.