Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

On 10/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, Carry10 said:

@Jami273 I think in future trading will become on of the major job in the whole world.Because anyone can start trading with a little amount and can make a very good profit from it.

That's true.Not only trading,you have so many way to earn from crypto.Such has holding or investing.But i think no one should start investing on crypto without proper experience and knowledge.At first he need to know everything perfectly about it and then he can use any way he want to get money.

• +2 1

in any case, crypt takes time, but in order to completely surrender to this business and stop going to your main job, you need huge capital so that you can not worry if you lose and you definitely will not be left without money.in general, good luck to you.  if you decide to quit your job completely

It can be part time and it can be full time. One of the most wonderful things in the cryptoworld apart from offering people financial freedom is the availability to work whenever and wherever you want at the time you want and to have more free time to do other activities. If you are very passionate about trading, you can dedicate several hours a day to cryptotalk to share and interact knowledge on the blog and use all its services apart from clarifying your doubts about the cryptoworld. many greetings

From my point of view that the future of coins may become full-time for some people, since when you have a high amount of profits of this amount, you can spend on your daily life and not go to work elsewhere and the coins are your job

İt already is a full time job. What do you think is the job of yobit, of binance, of trust wallet and Thier likes these are huge companies that have made cryptocurrency thier full time job, and they are doing well at it. They have attached on Thier payroll, they get people to work for them. They operate as a standard company already

• +2 1

I believe that she can be her main job anyway. It just takes effort. Well, in the future this area of activity will develop.

• +2 1

Crypto is already a full time job for me. I am earning only through cryptocurrencies. I don't have any job. So crypto is only the way of earning for me. Thus it is a fullbtime job for me..

I know friends who resigned from work and were important to this field because they got more extra income than they used to get at work

• +4 1

This page is great to learn a little from the posts of people with a lot of experience in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is very good to investigate, comment and study. Of course, it is not bad to earn some extra money in this type of pages, I hope to take advantage of this. Greetings.

• +2 1

Really I appreciate cryptocurrency is the best career opportunity for future growth but one thing is that first learn about the market and earn from the market

• +2 1

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

i predict that crypto will become very common in the future. but i acrypto is truly an amazing technology. there is a long way to go. good way....  good luck...  

• +3 1

Of course, over time it will be and is a full-time job, to the extent that some prestigious universities offer postgraduate degrees related to blockchain, cryptography, cryptocurrencies, etc. And all this knowledge is necessary since more and more people need more specialized knowledge in this subject that is developing very quickly.

• +1 1

I think the cryptocurrency market will split in the future.
One side will be like with stocks: trading, investing.
And the other is a question. If cryptocurrencies enter our lives completely, there will be banks and all that, then there will be jobs.
But this is still far away, we will follow the development.

• +4 1

I'm with the opinion that: it's most probably that the majority of the companies and business start to accept cryptocurrencies like a payment method for their workers, you see it's kin of hard  to online work in some related to cryttos for more than 6 hours (and even this it's a big amount of time in this sector) the most of strategies to earn profit with cryptos in an active way involves: trading, gamblings, MLM movements and those kind of stuff which usually doesn't take dozens of hours per day. But you can easily earn some money by passive incomes in cryptos as well in things like; staking ,virtualmining, airdrops an even in HYIPS platforms (ONLY if you know what are you doing). Hope that my opinion may help one of you guys ^^.

• +3 1

It depends upon how much earning they give. In today's date they give almost 3-5$ daily which cannot be a full time earning. So if they increase their reward then it can be a full time job

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In my opinion Crypto Currency World is growing every day and I believe crypto will be used worldwide in the near future and money will be traded through crypto coins and the global economy will be changed and when it happens, crypto work can be a full-time job.  

• +1 1

It's not an assurance that it will be a full time job in the future since it's virtual so we cannot hold it in our hands immediately. But hoping to have it as a future if it is legalized in every country..

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Thanks to the great advances that cryptography has had in recent years, it is to be expected that in the future all this will improve a lot, and so many of us who are in this, will benefit.

• +4 1

On 2/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Yes I think so, since crypto gonna replace fiat, that will create alot of jobs like blockchain developers, investors experts for specific company, take Binance as example they have now more or less than 1000+ employees.

that would depend on the country you are in, maybe for some people if the earned here is enough to support yourself a bit individually, that depends on your needs

it is not sure in every buss or life that this will be gonna pay you full time job or full time life . it is unfortunate you have to focus on present conditions and do such work so that your future will be best . but it is just a prediction not sure . so according to this , there is a trend going on cypto currencies wich you to enjoy it not to think so much about future.

If you are looking for a full time job you should think about more than just cryptotalk, this forum can only give you the initial capital that you can use to invest and trade with altcoins. Take full advantage of this platform but always have the mentality of having several sources of income. As they say in my country "Never put all your eggs in one basket" diversify your income.