Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

Actually crypto "is" a full time job for some people. I know people that trade all the day and do that as a job. But apart from it, I think crypto trading will get more popular and the number of people that doing it as a full time job will increase in the near future.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

In my opinion there should already be university degrees with respect to the cryptographic world. And yes cryptocurrencies can and is a full-time job for some people. Only as I say there are many without the proper knowledge to take this job full time.

For some people it is already. It depends on you, how involved you are in it. You can make a decent amount of money in crypto world today. Just invest your time in it and you will see that if works out for you.

Earning from cryptocurrency has become my main income. I use cryptos as my full-time job, of course I don't depend on any of the bounties that I might be doing, because it's very risky to depend on such an unstable income.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Of course it will. Crypto is getting more and more popular every day and full time jobs will definitely appear in the near future. 

It is an excellent page to publish interesting things in the world of crypto currencies, you learn many from the posts of users, and it is a good page to work and earn some extra money. A very important page for students. I hope it continues like this and can improve much more. Greetings.

I think cryptocurrency can be considered a second job, but if you are a professional, you can make a lot of money.
You need to create a job first, then go for cryptocurrency
I think it's better that way

From my point of view, yes, I believe that in the future, the world of cryptos will dominate the economy, as well as the world of work, in some way, and we must be ready and prepared to fully engage in that world full time.

In my opinion there will be no industry in the future, which will not be implementing smart-contracts.

Who knows, maybe that will be the reason by which (hopefully) all government-issued digital currencies will be unrecognized, discredited and finally forgotten, and Ethereum will rock the show - leading us to a fully-decentralized age.

For a long time, they have been working on the stock market and it is a profession, cryptocurrencies already have an economic capital for which they have already taken seriously and yes, in the future it will be a full-time job that will continue to expand.

Yes it will be, in fact currently cryptocurrencies represent the only job for many people around the world because there are many online platforms that offer work to people and pay them with cryptocurrencies. As more people enter the crypto world, this demand will grow and the day will come when most online and physical companies work only with crypto.

I do not know, on the one hand the forum gives you the opportunity to be able to instruct and understand more about the world of trading crypto and the currency market, but I do not know if as such it will be a good way to generate investment, it is that as yet I have obtained no reward, I still cannot say if it is possible or not, I think it is still too early to respond to that answer, I think we have to give more time and evaluate well.

maybe if the platform goes bigger. for know i think is a pretty good platform, you can learn and you can earn some money in your free time.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:19 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Well... I have my doubts.

As I have been "working" on faucets and different ways of generating crypto, even trading, this can represent an extra income, but as users we just touch slightly the potential income we can generate working (for real) on crypto.

Working for real? Yes, working as professionals for exchanges, banks in their digital transformation or as full time traders.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

It can be considered full-time job even for now for some people. It will adapt more for the future and there will be more places to work with,

Being in Cryptotalk would not call it work, if not simply a place to learn and clarify some doubts about cryptography.

Degree of profitability  is the rate of return which is determined dependent on the aftereffect of partitioning the salary produced by the measure of capital contributed. This Degree of profitability can be utilized to contribute again or be utilized for every day needs. All things considered, in this notable unstable crypto, the subsequent Degree of profitability will in general be quick and enormous in the event that we can exploit it.

so cryptocurrency as the main work in the future is very possible

signbot (1).gif

It could be, but it is not a guarantee, that is, nobody knows. crypto is of great benefit to the entire community that knows how to handle it

We have to decide for we have do part time or full time both you can do but for work for full time you much have sufficient knowledge of the crypto currency works because it will give you profits and loss also so best is to learn well it first.

No, of course, the investment is not guaranteed at all because there are losses in it, which is secondary and not essential in life, because in the end it is a profit and loss trade

On 2/5/2020 at 1:19 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Crypto can provide you with enough income to support your lifestyle, depending on how you live it and how much funds you have to invest with. of course. But it is possible to receive safe interest payments of 20%+ so if you had 500K saved you could get 100K a year free to live on. (Simplified version) 

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I think not. Because markets and speculations have always been and a very small percentage of people have been and are doing this business. In addition, this is a very risky activity, unlike traditional job

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.