Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

You could lose your balances due to errors of your own and not of the platform, for example if you are subject to phishing, so when entering a link you must be sure that it is the official website of the exchange and also when sending your cryptocurrencies to an address wrong of your wallet or that does not support them. I hope I've helped.

I don't think so because yobit is most trusted exchange in the world ! I always prefer it in first place because they are still not hacked, when world best exchange binance can't give 100% security to their customer yobit doing it silently ! So trust on yobit

My friend, the Yobit platform is characterized by safety and reliability, and for years we have not heard that anyone has lost money on this platform

The only thing that makes you lose your money from the Yobit platform is the sharing of your personal information, which makes you constantly vulnerable to theft.

• +3 1

If you follow the security rules I do not think you can lose your cryptos Yobit is an excellent exchange very safe, serious and responsible, use a good password, do not share it with anyone, and enable 2fa segurity so your account will be safe 

Yobit is safe but it depends on you too, you have to put a long password and activate the google authenticator and the code by means of an email. with that it is already very safe.

Yobit is a very secure and really good trading website and that i haven't heard something about someone getting their accounts lost.It are often hacked if you share your password or something which will open your account so never share your informations to anyone.

Also you ought to enable 2fa on your account then your funds cannot be stolen.

No, there aren't any chance to recover the balance that you lost on your yobit account. Whether it was stolen, hacked, or transferred to a wrong address. Hate to break it to you but, there is no way for your lost balance to come back to you again.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Your funds are safe, just be careful not to reveal passwords or any information that compromises your account. Yobit will never ask for your passwords

Not at all, in five years of operation of this website something similar has never been seen, simple, reliable and secure, with two-factor authentication, you can trade with total confidence, in my experience with them I have been three years and I have been Well, a variety of cryptocurrencies and increasingly increasing both its volume of trade and the number of users in the world.

it is possible that you lose money doing a bad traiding, or betting on the dice is the only possibility that exists in the or misplacing a wallet address when sending money

I mean as long as you keep your passwords and stuff safe not really. Obviously you can lose money with trading and investing and dice and stuff but thats common sense really.

The way to lose your funds may be due to some carelessness with your password, you have to protect the password well, we know that there are many pirates browsing the networks looking for an oversight and who to scam and with the 2 fa it ensures much more

Only if you will give your data to third persons or will open unsecured links or download any content that may be infected with keylogger or stealer... If you have any doubts - you should definitely turn on 2fa

Hi. You can lose your balance on the YoBit exchange only through your own fault, if you buy a bad asset or mix up the wallet address, there are no other options for losing money on the exchange.

No yobit support taking unrealistic on the off chance that you not do any slip-up yobit safe and made sure about trade I for one utilizing this trade excellent experience.but don't share your email I'd or secret phrase to anybody.

Your balance must remain intact in your Yobit account, the only possibility that disappears would be that someone has access to your account and withdraws your funds.

Yes, it is possible although unlikely. On the internet there are hackers who are waiting to take all your money. So that this does not work, always try to use 2fa

In my opinion, Yobit exchange is not likely to lose our money because its safe exchange I use the last 1 year but many older users and its safe and secure exchanges agree but we create strong passwords and active 2fa authentication and provide strong security like not sharing your passwords and keys   

If your account is not secure and you didn't share any kind of information about your account to anyone then there is a chance to lose your balance. I am using the yobit account for last few years and it's a safest wallet. For more convenience activate the 2fa feature for verification.

You must use 2fa to avoid losing money, if you use 2fa your account will be safe against theft, Yobit is very safe but in the same way you must be careful when sharing your password with other people.

Hey mate, you ask a silly question because Yobit exchange is a top exchange in the crypto world. I not found any bad review in the internet and I am also using this exchange, I feel our coin is very safe at yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day