Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

There is only one chance that you can lose your balance on yobit and that is by giving your valuable information to scammers online that exploit that information and fraud you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yobit is here for about 6 years and it is never hacked. You can lost always if someone hacks your PC. The best way to store crypto is some external wallet

Yobit is a wallet. In my opinion, Yobit is the best currency exchange.  Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform.  Coins can be bought and sold very easily here.  And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members.  Because they are getting good benefits from here.  And Yobit is a very secure Exchanger.

To guarantee that your funds are almost 100% safe, you can create a strong password and enable two-factor authentication, and I also do not advise you to use the same passwords anywhere. Also, you can enable two-factor authentication on your mail, if there is such an opportunity.

not really but if you are worried you should go with email Authentication and two factor security otherwise its very much safe if you don't click on a link sent by a random stranger or send your funds to some idiot who is claiming i can help you earn more or i am from the yobit support

The chances of losing your balance on this site are small. But they are still there. First, you can pass the password and username from your account to third parties by accident. You can also accidentally buy something wrong yourself

If you do not share your personal information with someone else, not at all! As long as you activate the two-step verification and keep your information as private as possible, rest assured that nothing can happen to you.

Also do not keep too much funds on one platform, have a few that u trust. But too many or u will be open to hackers. I would recommend Yobit esp for airdrops.

As long as you dont follow scammers and stick to simple rules ie 2FA, secure PC etc then Yobit is safe. Dont use things like Yobicodes unless you undestand them fully.

As long as you dont follow scammers and stick to simple rules ie 2FA, secure PC etc then Yobit is safe. Dont use things like Yobicodes unless you understand them fully. Also stick to the Yobit rules so your account does not get blocked.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Goodnight. I share, I do not think anything of your balance will be lost, unless you lose or share your personal password.

It seems to me that the two platforms are just collaborating. And it is impossible to lose balance here. Unless, of course, you write the username and password from your wallet lol

You must take the necessary measures in your account.You need to activate your 2fa code and mail confirmation.In this way,you will receive an e-mail in the shooting process and cannot be transferred to another place without your approval.Therefore,every exchange has a risk unless you take your own precautions.You need to pay attention to this.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

yes it's possible. you must be aware and hide your credentials from others and use mixed password and also enable the 2FA authentication on yobit website.

If you took protective measures, then only one person can steal your money, this is a bad trade; D No more, well, or you suddenly decide to give people money through yobit codes.

Hi, I think the chance that your coins will be stolen is very small, but it exists. Enable double authentication to your account so that the chance is minimal.

Well you see, Yobit is one of the few exchanges that does not require you to enter personal information for trading. It also has a very easy to use interface; Almost anyone can set up an account and trade in less than five minutes, while remaining anonymous.
Anonymity is the main purpose of the YoBit organization, there is no official owner or operator on the list, however this anonymity seems more like the ideological preferences of the founders of the exchange than the most suspicious choices. Yobit appears to be based in Russia. YoBit's average transaction rate is around $ 60 million, with 800 tokens and 3,353 pairs of transactions, and it is considered a moderately active platform. In addition, this platform gives you a wide variety of altcoins, which makes the creators of altcoins appear to be able to list their tokens without any obstacles or verification. YoBit seems to be more suitable for intermediate and advanced cryptocurrency traders, but also beginner investors and traders can use YoBit, what sometimes happens is that the number of options on the trading screen can scare them. Those who have already had a long journey in cryptocurrency trading may like its interface, since it contains all the trading functions on one screen, so you do not have to switch between tabs or open several windows to study and execute operations.

ı don't think a big company like yobit will lose users balance. if something like  that happens to you, inform the customer support line and they will definitely help.