Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

In only one case, your  fund is insecure on the Yobit exchange--if you openly share your login credentials to anyone, your fund will be lost from the exchange. So keep your account safe by using the 2fa security on the Yobit exchange so that your funds will be always safe and secured there.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

There is no way you could lost your money in yobit if you are following the rules properly. Just always follow the rule of this forum and you balance on your yobit account will be safe. 

Yes,your yobit balance can easily be stolen if you give your private information to unknown.Also there are some fake sites of the yobit if you enter your information there it means your account will be hacked.Be careful!

A lost of access keys, that is like having to miss place your password on public Sense,can eventually lead to list of data there, but the yobit really provide security when you logins from another IP,as they will verify you on your email as an authentication

I think this is impossible because after changing your password on the exchange, you can not withdraw funds for about 2 days, during which time you can restore your account. 

Dear friend 

Yobit is more and more secure. Anyone can not hake your account if you don't sayer your mail and password.there have 2 factor verification option. So no risk yobit account 

Thanks      

Hello everyone, I'm completely new to this platform, can anyone guide me how to work on this paltform. I have seen many of my friends are working here in this platform but i didn't believed actually but once i saw its really paying. So I would like to know how to work here, Thank you.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Yes there's a chance for that thing to happen especially when you get scammed or you've been bait by those malicious link who can access your information. 

Avoid that to happen as long as you can. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Would like to inform that this is the latest and talented generation. Nothing is perfect in this world and anything can be done. So there are chances to loose the money your yobit if and if only when you dont secure it yourself. Activate the two factor authentication so that one can secure their yobit balance. This is my suggestion. I hope this will useful. Thank you.

You can accidentally send cryptocurrency to the wrong address, and thereby lose your funds, or lose everything you have in Dice 

On 2/4/2020 at 7:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

There have a lot of chances in loosing the yobit balance, such as logging in with yobit details to the fake domain, or sending yobicodes to someone asking you to create yobicides, so that's why its more safe to activate 2fa security.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

There is less chance but hackers may hack your account if you post screenshots of your site, but you can activate 2fa and that will be good thing  to make your exchanging site more safer, but don''t worry losing your money,

The chances of losing your balance are very small if you do not do something stupid yourself (for example, send your cryptocurrencies to a stranger) 

If u share your account information with someone then chances are there. Don't share your accounts information to any one and activate you 2FA immediately that protects your account more and more. So activate it. Thank you. 

The Yobit platform is very safe and reliable and there is no possibility of losing your money, but you must take some necessary steps to secure your account inYobit and prevent the hackers from penetrating it and stealing your money, and one of the most important of these steps is the creation of a strong password, 2FA activation, and "not to download any software to your  devise is anonymous 

Hi friend, no one is protected from scam attacks, but I don’t think that your balance is 200 thousand satoshi, someone is interested, just don’t listen to people and do not trust anyone on the Internet, then you won’t lose your account and wallet. Good luck

I don't know the process to recover your lost yobit balance but I do know a thing that will ensure that you will not lose your money anymore. You can create a strong password and do your 2fa verification on the website. I am sure you will never fall in this situation.

Perfect protection system doesn`t exist so every exchange and every account can be hacked and funds can be stolen but if you don`t make mistakes and don`t lose  your private key or secret phrase or just passwords it`s too difficult to lose money 

You can't lose your balance on the exchange unless your account is hacked or you send your money to the wrong address or lose it in YoPony 

No you won't lose your Yobit balance if you are careful and take security measures needed for your account, All know exchanges have a strong layer of protection against threats and as a user if you don't make any mistakes in securing your account your funds will be safe.

If you have all the security measures activated in yobit and do not share your information with anyone it is impossible for you to lose your money you have to take into account what is the real domain of Yobit since there are scammers who try to trick us with phishing system to steal our personal data to steal our personal data 

Yes there is chance for that

Your account may be hacking

Do not give your email to any one

Or sending any screenshot to your account 

And use 2fa code

There is nothing to worry related to the wallet no one can steal your money from wallet just you have to be more careful because many times peoples are sharing they're personal informatios to others don't do these things because you don't know even that person is loyal or not and if that person steal your money or access your account then there is nothing to do.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

We cann't say what will happen in crypto in future or with you account. Because there are many hackers in the cyrpto market. You have to always aware about this. It is your responsibility to secure your account.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I am using 2fa atm so i feel much more safer than those Users that just quickly make an account and don't care at all. So you probabily wanna do the same.

Also you should be aware to not do any fake accounts, bots or use vpn at yobit, you are likely to get banned straith away.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/