Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Yobit platform has strong protection against all attacks and email confirmation must be activated when withdrawing as well as 2af and so there is no possibility to lose anything

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit is a great exchange and it is secured well.. In my opinion, the only way to lose our yobit accounts is that our ignorance about how to secure our accounts well! Try to choose a strong password and active 2Fa and everything will be ok

These kind of question is very basic, overall even if it you’re secure or not you have to activate 2fa and email verification to be 80% safe.

Yeah, there are a lot of possibilities that you can lost yobit balance is if you share the information to any other fake websites, if you download malwares from the internet or from hackers. But there are many ways to solve them simply don't login into any website and always use 2FA authentication protect.

It depends on your nappy on the account because you may think without publishing it or your account may be compromised. There are several things that you did that might lose everything for yourself. Or is your account being hacked from afar, I don’t think so because the platform has a strong security wall and is not afraid that your money will be loot

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I can't say your balance is 100% safe in yobit.Because so many worlds biggest exchanges were hacked couple of time,so there is no guaranty that yobit will not get hacked any time.But still yobit has a strong security and if you stay careful,your balance are much safer in yobit.

The yobit platform is extremely secure and you will not lose your balance unless you share your username and password with others.
be cerfull .

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

If a this party knows your yobit email address and password as well as your email password can easily access your balance and can steal your funds so be careful it is possible.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I don't think it may happen in yobit balance. Yobit is a good exchange with great safety records of never being hacked so I think you can completely trust on yobit exchange for keeping your funds and never worry about it.

Actually that's possible especially when a scammer get your account. 

They will take your money or balance until nothings left so make sure that you will never be their victim and prioritize the safety of your account 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you intend to steal your money using the forum, this is only possible if you give him your personal information. Either directly, anyone can steal your money if you get your entre information.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, talo122 said:

No, no one can steal your funds from you unless you dont protect your account well and many security steps, wich they avilable in your yobit account dashbord. 

That's right no one can steal your funds except if you let someone get an access in your accounts which may lead for you to lost what you have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that if you are not clicking on some suspicious links, not downloading any malicious files, and of course not giving anybody your password, you must be safe. However, there is always a chance of exchange hack. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you do not share your e-mail and password, your account is completely secure, and you do not have any credits in it. The Yobit platform is completely safe It can be used for permanent storage and you do not mind keeping your coins and money in it.

• +1 1

On 2/5/2020 at 5:36 AM, Migo said:

If you secured your account you will not lose your money, I am using yobit for years and until now i didn't face any problem related to this, creat a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification, and I can ensure you that nothing will happen to your money 

No doubt yobit secure exchange we can't loss our money but when?, when we also secure our account provide all security methods in our accounts, like enable 2FA, strong password, and fresh e-mail I'd means( this e-mail never used in any platform), if we take all safety prescription then on one stolen our funds.

Helo friend, I think it's impossible then is very safe and secure in our our yobit account so why you get panic don't anything my dear friend it's one of the trusted website. 

In my opinion, the security of your account depends on you. So, if you secure the account properly then I think you will not face any issues. You shoild use strong password and enable 2FA that secures your account much more.

I am new here and through my reading of the comments I concluded that the confidentiality of your Yobit account information and not sharing it with other people is the basis although I am new and I did not receive any payments but I agree with the views of the old members

Yobit is fully secured so there's no way for any scammer can get access to your account your funds will be safe and everything will be moving normal differing from any exchanger I know.

You won't lose your funds in yobit exchanger as long as you didn't give someone your password and in order to avoid such thing i will advise you to create a strong password and include 2fa to make it more stronger. Scammers and hackers are real brothers so let's be security concious and stay vigilant because no one will be there to compensate you if you lose.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I you think you had funds in your account and now you don't you can look at the withdrawals. If there is no withdrawal recorded you should contact the support of yobit and they will find a solution to your problem. I am a new member and did not have funds on my account yet to know this.

• +1 1

Well if you secured your account strongly definitely you won't lose your balance and in order to avoid losing your balance i will suggest you make use of very strong password and also activate the two-factor authenticator so that you will make the account more stronger than it was before. Don't share your password with any unknown person be it in this forum or outside this forum.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

You won't lose your funds in yobit exchanger as long as you didn't give someone your password and in order to avoid such thing i will advise you to create a strong password and include 2fa to make it more stronger. Scammers and hackers are real brothers so let's be security concious and stay vigilant because no one will be there to compensate you if you lose.

But careless browsing can reveal 2fa to attackers, also your password can be known through malware, it does not always need to reveal your login details. Attackers knows how they can get hold of some accounts during phishing attacks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

So let's start with order your funds on the yobit exchange are safe and the only way to lose your yobit account is to lose your login data there is the username and password in that case there really is little to do as regards the funds the only remote possibility that I can glimpse is that the desired token wallet may be in maintenance or blocked in that case it is difficult to do withdraw to the outside But then you can always change them to another currency

• +1 2
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But careless browsing can reveal 2fa to attackers, also your password can be known through malware, it does not always need to reveal your login details. Attackers knows how they can get hold of some accounts during phishing attacks. 

Normally, we should try our best to avoid what is called malware, there is nothing malware can no do, it can destroy computer, it can control computer, it can reveal any information of computer to hackers. That is why we need to avoid it. Yobit account can be hacked this way. The person can be novice, blaming yobit, not knowing the hack is due to malicious activities from hackers. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1