Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

I think there is no chance to lost yobit balance.Yobit exchanger is most secured and trusted platform.Their security very hard.No one can access others account.So you can keep store your balance in yobit with safely.

That's the good topic to be discussed for the yobit users. I am using the yobit exchanger for the last 5 months and I have faced not any kind of scamming and hacking to stole my account balance. If you are not so sure about the account balance ,then my friend just activate the 2fa function for your convenience.

• +1 1

It will possiblewhen we share our account information to other. So hacker can easy assess onnyour account and stole you coin,  currency and other important. So don't put you important informations to an other site make separate and change passward on weekly base. Don't share to any other. 

On 2/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

yes it was possible if you share your accounts informations... take note that your security is the first to be take care of because if you share your information it will be lost your account balance never to share to anyone and use 2 FA security to ensure your account more secured..

I agree, but it doesn't limit to YoBit account. Even Cryptotalk account can be breached by hackers/scammers if you don't secure your account safely. We should protect our privacy while working too! 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I do not have enough information about this matter, but I think that your balance can be withdrawn if you are not already in place to insure it, you should be careful, as fraudsters are like kir here.

There is no chance of losing your money from the account until you send your money to someone by yourself or you give access to your account in any way, so take care of that.

• +3 1

There's nothing safe online most especially on cryptocurrency funds or exchanges. I am talking to my prior experience that, I had been victim of Cryptocurrency hack on Kucoin that was happened recently on September 25. I am not saying Yobit is unsecure, but it can be taken down by the hackers, and there's no guarantee that it will remain secure for longer time. So, there's always a risk to invest on cryptocurrencies  and most especially on crypto exchanges as they can be hacked and all your funds might be at loss.

• +2 1

Hi my friend, I think you should secure your account and put in a strong password so that no one can hack into your account and withdraw your balance. Also, you should not give your personal information to anyone and avoid fraudsters and their methods so that you do not fall into their traps and lose your money.

I don't think there is any way we can loose our money or coin in the yobit exchange site, it is very secure and reliable and I have not heard if any member complain about loosing there fund or coin in the yobit

If you secured with your account you will not lose your money create a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification . Also never use same password of gmail to any exchange,and bind 2fa on gmail also. Otherwise youbit is one of the best exchange in the world and its safe and secure .

3 hours ago, HighkeyDonut said:

I agree, but it doesn't limit to YoBit account. Even Cryptotalk account can be breached by hackers/scammers if you don't secure your account safely. We should protect our privacy while working too! 

Well, that's true mate, there's no system are safe in this world, all of the system can hacked by someone and we need to have a crypto wallet which is having a high security to feel free for hackers.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Yobit is a very secure exchange. I wouldnt worry about losing your money thru any fault of Yobit.

But, you have to make sure that your account info is secure on your computer. If your using Windows OS, make sure you have a very good anti virus / malware programs installed on your computer, make sure your computer is updated, use 2FA to access your account.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On the off chance that you made sure about your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't confront any issue identified with this, creat a ground-breaking secret phrase and enact the 2fa check, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash

The only chance to lost your yobit balance is your ignorance and negligence. Because someone can ask you for your credentials as a friend and then can steal your amount. Moreover, there are also some other people who can hack your accojnyt so use the 2FA security feature. Also, don't fill your credentials in the emails which you feel as fake.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that it's possible that your yobit account balance has been Lost if your account was hacked or your account was blocked

If you keep your details safe then no one would have access to your account but if you are careless and neglect your login credentials then someone might get access to your account through them.

If you don't lose your account, you will not lose your money, I am using Yobit for years and so far I will not face a problem, creating a strong password and enables 2FA verification and I can make sure that nothing in your money will be

Yobit use two factor authentication.  In security world it is most popular and reliable.  Without yobit owner none cannot entry yobit. So there are no chance to lost your balance.  

It mostly depends on you and some part depends on the exchanger. We must ensure our own security. Like we should use 2fa feature. And never click to phishing emails. That will be danger for your email account.  As we know some good exchangers also lost money because of being hacked. So it is not sure if yobit gets this attack too. But somedays ago yobit was attacked by hackers but still our funds were safe. So i guess yobit has very advanced security but still i strongly suggest to enable 2fa security for out account.

It is possible to lose your balance in yobit if you share your account details, if you are really careful you can avoid or prevent losing your balance or getting hacked. Always be careful on links you visit and on activities you are doing because some leads you on getting hacked

I don't think you would lose your money in yobit. It's already enough trustworthy. Many people has been using it for years. Nowadays they are using 2 factor authentication so the chances of losing your money is more less.

Edited by Rubayed123

Hello my friend, according to my experience, the Yobit site is very safe, but this depends on you and that you do not fall into the trap of fraudsters. Your password for whatever reason, if you are always alert you will not fall into the trap.

Normally no one can steal your Yobit account balance because over it's five years of it's operation Yobit delivers traders and investors with necessary privacy and security measures whereby the exchange's team has implemented robust security measures to ensure that your funds kept on platform's wallet remain secured as it keeps clean track record when it comes to hack and other security leaks

Edited by leakydonney

Dear friend I think no any change to lost yobit exchange. Because I use 1 years yobit exchange and invest some and trading but no problem seen in yobit exchange. Yobit exchange trading volume very high and trusted exchange in the world. I trust yobit exchange all time.

Welcome my friend, and I am also a beginner in this forum, according to what my friends told me about .... Yes, there is a possibility that you will lose the money that you collect in the yobit platform when you invest your money, so I advise you to invest with part of your money and not all, but if you are accurate in your work I am sure that this will not happen. On the other hand, you should beware of fraudsters who may use their fraudulent methods to steal your money. I wish you good luck.