Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction?

I have heard about some auctions that are made by some authorities which have taken control of Bitcoin wallets that belonged to scammers. Because of the high amount they ask this is not possible for most people to participate but only wealthy investors would be accepted into these auctions.

I never bought it from auction, actually I never bought it with my real money, from the beginning I started from the faucets and I stored my earnings until I made them grow.investor need which purchase bitcoins and create unique price due to highest bit in the bitcoin auction.

My friend, I have never bought bitcoin through an auction in which the price of Bitcoin is being bid to buy pieces from it for the other thing. I did not do this with another cryptocurrency. There are platforms and a specific price for Bitcoin that is internationally recognized. We buy it through certain trading platforms. Thank you very much.

I only by bitcoins via an exchange site because it's the only one I see to be much safer and fast to use as compared to some other means like auction and I have never heard about it before.

I do not advise you to do so , or to buy Bitcoin from any other place except well known exchanges, because there are so many frauds that happen to people who do so. There are thief's that pretend to be miners and they cheat people saying that they will sell them Bitcoin for low prices, and once they receive the money they disappear.

• +4 1

Honestly , no I have not and the only amount that I have is from this forum , I gather Satoshi after the other and I am waiting for them to be a good amount to start a trade with them, so it is the best way in my opinion to work here and you will get some Satoshies too.

• +2 1

I have never got the chances to purchase Bitcoin from the auction but I expect to do so in future. If the financial institutions love to place some amounts of Bitcoin in order to sell via auctions, I think majority of the interested investors will get rolled out to grab the amounts by biding the amounts not more than the real time exchange rates. 

I was not aware of that Bitcoin can be bought by auction but now i have read much comments of different people and i gain much about it and i hope that may be if it is possible or beneficial for me i will try this.

Currently we will get many types of exchange sites to buy bitcoin.  So now there is no need for any auction to buy bitcoin.  So we will use the exchange site to buy bitcoin.  However, if you had to buy bitcoin at auction, the price of bitcoin would be much higher

I did not buy through the auction before, but my friend is not necessary in the auction that you buy it at a lower price than normal, because sometimes the auction starts at a good price, then it becomes a challenge between some people and the prices start throwing heavily and it may reach an imaginary price.

Yes, my friend, as a newbie in the Bitcoin world, I do not yet dare to think about buying and selling bitcoin, especially after it exceeded expectations against the dollar and I hope to get my own currency even though collecting it takes a long time.

• +3 1

I have not even heard about it and why people will be selling the coin in the auction and why others will buy it as there are already many exchanges where we can easily but it.

I never went to an option I always got Bitcoin at exchange some of the time from different exchanges but I never bought it from any one personally either

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.