Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Purchasing Bitcoin with a credit card was once very difficult. Fortunately, companies like Coinbase and Coinmama have made the process easier and faster. It is also becoming available as an option through automatic teller machines, which are spreading in cities around the world and their number is constantly growing.

• +2 1

Trade depends on the well-known banking system, but electronic commerce has not coped well with it, especially the costs of money transfers and the many documents and information required, so cryptocurrencies appeared to facilitate electronic commerce and abolished central management and monopoly.

You have already been told about the difficulties of buying bitcoins with a credit card, it is best that you buy them with fiat money in a centralized exchange such as binance or coinbase, these are popular, they have not been involved in scams, then you can do whatever you want with cryptocurrencies.

First, not all platforms support all digital or electronic banks, and secondly, a person needs to use intermediary sites or their task is to transfer from one bank to another or convert from a cryptocurrency to a fiat currency or vice versa, but in general, these matters do not constitute an actual obstacle, as some platforms do not support Paypal, for example, while others support it.

• +2 1

The impossibility of recovering money in the event of payment by Bitcoin is what makes dealing with Bitcoin in fact very difficult and unreliable by everyone.  The transactions that are formed in Bitcoin take one way without return and because there is no central authority to control Bitcoin transactions, therefore, fraud operations are greater and easier.  Dealing with Bitcoin will be available in the future, but not in the near future.

I believe that the day we can buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrency with paypal and this is safe for both the part that buys and the part that sells, we will have a market rise you have never seen before. Because we all know that PayPal is the largest payment tool in the world at the moment, and having its millions of users buying cryptocurrencies will be a very big advance for all of us. But for that, it takes a long time, because we not only have to adapt our way of trading to those of paypal, but also to adjust its very high commissions to the world of cryptos that are very low. When that is fixed, we are going to see an explosion of cryptocurrencies.

yes buying crypto with credit score card is a little bit difficult however a few exchanges receive grasp card and visa card and you may however btc with your united states's money also you could get assist fr neighborhood dealers.im already the use of considered one of neighborhood exchanges in my us of a to convert crypto to fiat.

purchasing Bitcoin with Mastercard it's danger at some point through obscure individual since some of individuals are con artists, however in certain nations place buying Bitcoin with Visa it is difficult on the grounds that there is some spot in nations on the off chance that you need to purchase Bitcoin by utilization of card they didn't overlook utilization of card except if you have money

At least in my country  (a south american one) it is already relatively easy to buy cryptocurrencies using debit / credit cards. Even more so now that Binance allows buying crypto using its P2P platform.

Yes, there is some difficulty currently in buying Bitcoin through a credit card, and that is due to the fact that many countries still have not recognized Bitcoin, but there are sites that allow you to buy Bitcoin through digital currencies and they are reliable

Hello, its been a couple of days since I posted, and I have missed you guys, so lets cut to the chase, we have that credit card transactions regarding purchasing bitcoin are hard. Regarding this topic I agree, in my personal experience I have tried to purchase bitcoin with my card in binance and i wasnt able to do it, besides, the fees were pretty high, so in this case i recommend to drop it and try to search for an exchange that works in your national currency, in my case is the mexican peso. So I was able to trade pesos with bitcoin and then send the bitcoin to binance and to the other thousand wallets that are out there. So try to solve the issue this way. Peace.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:59 AM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

That is why I think that purchases with a debit card are much easier and you do not pay additional interest for the purchase of bitcoin if you do not pay before the cut-off date of your bank, that direct payment in my point of view save money and time

• +3 1

One of the ways to buy Bitcoin is to buy with your credit card, but this process is not easy, it may surprise you, but regardless of the method of trading you use, it is still difficult to buy Bitcoin with your credit card depending on where you are in the world. Exchanges avoid these payment methods and require users to link their bank account instead. While most private sellers tend to be wary of these transactions as well, they prefer hard currency.
As for the steps to buy Bitcoin with a credit card, they are
Select the bitcoin value you want to buy and then select the amount you want to convert to Bitcoin
Confirm your identity
Make the payment
The balance will appear in your wallet after validating the credit card

In my opinion it is not easy to buy bitcoins with a credit card due to the regulation of many countries on bitcoins not all governments are open to the use of cryptocurrencies! although you can use other ways to buy your bitcoins safely using real money and exchangers!

• +1 1

This is very true @Sharoncott, some banks don't even allow the purchase of cryptocurrencies and some limits your purchase to a very small amount. I remember when I started I had to purchase my first btc from a bitcoin atm with cash because my credit card won't go through with the purchase from a digital wallet.  

• +1 1

No matter what verification is always needed to operate bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Some government has given ban for this thus where credit comes into easy appliances so always choose what's legitimate and worthy.

• +2 1

Yes there is the issue and it is not easy. But I think it should be easy so the investors will come and then they invest easily. With credit card.

My husband and I buy Bitcoin from our acquaintances, as well as from a reliable site, we buy usdt, convert it into the binance sheet and trade it.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ms.o said:

Ohh,thanks for informing us. I thought its just easy to buy btc using that. Or maybe there's only a problem buying bitcoin using credit card depending on the country if it is legal there or not?

Yes sir ut depend on the country, some can buy cryptocurrency with their own debit card without any issue,  I have friends in different countries that are dealing with cryptocurrency. 

This is true, my friend, you cannot buy Bitcoin with your credit card easily, because dealing with Bitcoin is not allowed in some countries due to two government decisions.

I think it will get easier in the coming days as the popularity of digital currencies expands

• +3 1

I suspect that there are other methods that are safer than buying with a credit card, and perhaps even in countries where Bitcoin is permitted there is a risk of using the card.  The best is to use good, easy and safe methods that are available

• +1 1

Buying Bitcoin is not easy they need information personal everyone don't want to give personal information.and the other reason is sone government don't allow Bitcoin in many country so they don't ability to get Bitcoin in card.

Frankly I don't know weather one can buy bitcon with credit card but I will also go on research on it by asking friends and also Google it, for me to have more information about it.

It altogether relies upon the stage you are utilizing. I can pay crypto utilizing my VISA card and I'm doing it frequently utilizing Coin base. My Visa guarantor has associated my Visa with my financial balance so I benefit from it.It resembles more comfortable to buy Bitcoin besides a credit card. You container buy bitcoin carefully quickly. 

• +1 1