Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

In every country there rules and regulations are different.

I think that credit card issued by government, and the bitcoin or etc are decentralized currency.

If anyone buy through credit card that will make problem in bank.

Also effect the country economical situation.

You can't buy bitcoins through credit cards because when we use this facility when any country fully adopt bitcoin then this country government gives this rights to buy bitcoins through credit card but in future maybe its happen, when all countries accept bitcoin their own currency but this is not happen in short period its take long time to process.

be grateful you for your eminent information.i additionally accede with you that it is not therefore uncomplicated to fall for Bitcoin with faith card.many countries be able to not okay that.so I don't derive consequence with for myself and  my earning.

A new and useful piece of information for me. Thank you. I have not completely dealt with pypal, but I have some information about it and about the difficulty of creating a real and secure account in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very good advice and it was something that i had actually not considered as the transfer of crypto cannot be tracked to a single person. Just like how some wallet don't even require identity validation. This would then be hard to prove after the transaction is reversed and so the purchase of bitcoin with credit card and PayPal cannot be regulated. Thank you for this information. This makes a lot of sense to me.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

But I have some information about it and the difficulty of creating a real and secure account in it. A new and useful piece of information for me. Thanks. I haven't completely dealt with PayPal.

First of all we should know what is bitcoin before buying it and we should know that one bitcoin is equal to some thousands of dollars and it is a digital currency which we can exchange and we can’t have it in our hands as it is a digital currency and we can’t buy it with a credit card.

According I don't think we should buy bitcoin from credit card, because still in many countries government don't allow bitcoin.It can also be risky. So it's better to use wallet rather than using credit card.

well credit card is not easy to buy bitcoin because crypto currency is not legalized in some countries by the governments.so this may be the. reason behind this.

I think this statement is not good. Why you feel its not safe to buy bitcoin directly from visa card. Its lot easier and much faster then any other ways. There are many sites and exchanges there witch allowed it..

On 2/5/2020 at 8:43 AM, nazik123 said:

You said that buying the Bitcoin with ATM is not easy.But I think it is very easy and many people are trying their level best and doing what they are considering best for themselves.

This is actually true mate, as of now, you can buy some cryptocurrency coins using VISA because the coinbase are now having an partnership with VISA so that you can easily to pay some bills using cryptocurrencies.

Yes I agree with you buy bitcoin with credit card not easy or safe better to buy trough your debit card or directly bank transfer i never used credit card for bitcoin and using paxfull for buy or sell crypto.

I haven't tried buying with my credit card yet so I have no objective review. I am not sure whether the difficulty comes from the card, or it may also be due to your country, my friend who bought bitcoin with credit card several times.

In most of the country bitcoin is banned due to black money and also because of people are using it for betting and many more useless work. Country will charge them. So it is very hard to buy bitcoin with credit card.

You can't actually buy bitcoin with your credit card here in my country because the use of bitcoins is seen as an illegal electronic asset the government don't accept its usage at all

In the past, buying bitcoins (BTC) using a credit or debit card was very difficult but at the present time fortunately, companies like Coinbase (from which you can buy bitcoins in the countries of the United States of America, Canada, Europe and the United Kingdom), and a site CoinMama (you can buy from almost all over the world) which made the process smooth and fast.

Actually buying bitcoin with credit card are not easy because most country do not accept it and by so we can't actually buy them with credit card , if a country is not in support of it then the credit card can't b used for purchase of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not experienced anything bad about credit card buying for Bitcoins because I have not done it yet so I  prefer to go to the other members use what they are thinking about this content that will be really good for me to get some knowledge from them also it helps me to improve my self and help others in a topic also I want to thanks for giving this topic to us it will really helpful for the members there doubts.

Transactions in PayPal are not secure because the buyers can easly reverse the transaction and get back the payment he give to seller that's why this is not recommended to accept payment via PayPal.

dash license isn't everything but hard to possession bitcoin in effortless of the detail that you distinguish the bitcoin guidelines of many nations are not acknowledged by the management of the abundant nations that is the purpose it is strenuous grip or sell like hot cakes bitcoin funds out is enlivening my cellular phone and push the balance:classic_laugh: , opening time I earned bitcoins through spigots

I don't find any bad reason to go and buy bitcoin or any other crypto using your own credit card unless there is some type of restrictions in your country related to buying and selling crypto. if not then go for it and there is no harm just some high fee.. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

I have no problem buying with my debit card or Paypal. I don't even have a credit card. The problem however I face is that, the prices are just sky high. Recently I was checking Kraken exchange prices if btc was bought via credit/debit card, and the price I had to pay was 9800$ excluding the fees, and the price of btc was around 8800$ at that time. That is a 1000$ extra. I mean that is just plain loot. 

It's a little difficult you have to learn a little bit from someone because this work is very difficult if you can learn from someone very well then you might be very straightforward.

The best way to buy bitcoin is through an ATM, but unfortunately, this ATM is not present in all countries of the world, so there is another way is to buy through a broker where you can pay in your country's currency for a bitcoin.