Three types of analysis are used to trade cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Three types of analysis are used to trade cryptocurrencies

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

as someone who has been trading for 3 years now i can tell you that no analysis will ever tell you how the market will behave exactly but rather its just speculations that might be right or wrong.

Yes this is what I think it from a long time ago, I will give you a close example about two days ago there were recommendations about the ENG currency and I entered these deals and It was successfully and about to achieve the goal.  then a sudden and sharp drop in the price of bitcoin led to changing all expectations, ENG and all other currencies fell almost . As you say it is just expectations and predictions and cannot be 100% accurate.

On 07.02.2020 at 19:44, Rahul21 said:

Yes, of course, through these three types of analysis, we can achieve great success in trading.  And these three types of analysis actually sound good to me, and if all crypto users have done trading with this analysis, then of course we can raise our money based on this analysis.

The most important thing is that such schemes are relevant at the time of trading. If the scheme is old then success.she won 't bring it. Since many people already use it

Thank you for this topic that explains the methods of analysis. Finally, experience and expertise also play a major role in the success of trades in crypto.

i personally dont use any of these methods in my trading and i rather just check out the charts and see the sentiment of the people on twitter and telegram and buy or sell.

35 minutes ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
A very nice topic, for me, I use emotional analysis a lot, of course, with the help of news analysis, I follow the news well and then make a decision.
I wish you good luck

Thank you, dear, I love this frankness and simplicity, yes, there is no need for all these complications, one can use any type of analysis that is appropriate to his nature. Very well, you are using this emotional type that depends on hearing the news and making the decision based on your belief that it is correct.

There is certain things we need to keep on before analysis of any projects of crypto market such basic correct data about project and correct fundamental and technical analysis for better results from your trade activities. 

29 minutes ago, udtemco said:

Although I composed this theme and put these three strategies of examination, I actually concur with the conclusion and see that it is superior for the dealer not to follow to these strategies truly but or maybe to him - to discover the strategy that unwinds him and may be distinctive from all this.

Well, I used to think that I am the owner of the topic and I wrote these three strategies and I said these words, and now I started to doubt myself, are you the owner of the topic or me, please pay attention to yourself and do not steal the efforts of others and respond well before you get a warning point.

I use basic analysis, where the fundamental analysis focuses on the general state of the economy, and examines many factors, including analysis of global economic, political, and social news as well as various market and economic data.

2 hours ago, Loly said:

When entering the world of trading, the trader must know the main methods of analysis of the market movement, and among these methods are psychological analysis methods, and psychological analysis methods exist alongside basic and technical analysis methods when analyzing markets.

I did not quite understand what the psychological analysis method means, does it mean the emotional analysis method or is it something else different? Can you explain this method to me with a little explanation, please. I like to know about new things for me and try it out.

2 hours ago, Jone20 said:

I prefer technical analysis which is mainly a study of current and past price of an asset, and the basic assumption of the school of technical analysis is that fluctuations in the price of the asset do not occur randomly and that they generally develop into specific Trends trends over time.

Well done my friend, you have good experience in technical analysis and know the rules that depend on it, voracious is also most good experts in analysis prefer technical analysis because it is based on scientific principles and accurate reading of the price movement and indicators.

3 minutes ago, ChilBran said:

The first one that is mostly important is technical analyses.  It provide you information about trades over a period of time and also help you in choosing the right coin to trade. 

Certainly most people prefer technical analysis, although it is difficult and not easy to learn, but even those who do not know technical analysis depend on the channels that offer paid or free recommendations. There are, of course, many of these channels on Telegram.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, fiatiders said:

Thank you expensive, but in reality Scalping could be a exchanging methodology and not a strategy for specialized investigation of cryptocurrencies, I have clarified a small about Scalping in a past subject and you'll be able audit it from there.

you will use these categories in surveys and everyone is geared towards a more specific strategy than others, where some people prefer specialized surveys, others prefer basic surveys and one Some of them are passionate. Everyone knows that we fit into what works for you and your job, so we can't list things like 1,2,3 because it's a hassle to do this.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:49 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

The analyzes I know are technical, fundamental and sentimental. It is not emotional but sentimental. The second is fundamental. 

In fact, I did not fully understand the meaning of your saying: "It is not emotional but sentimental." Can you explain to me, I mean, what is the difference between emotional and sentimental. It would be very useful to me and to the members if you would explain to us what this difference is.

6 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

Technical traders typically use many different indicators and metrics to try to identify market trends based on charts and historical changes in market prices. One of the most famous and used examples is simple moving averages - the SMA index.

Thank you for your useful information, of course there are many types that are used in the analysis, but in my opinion, the person does not adhere to one method of analysis but rather chooses the methods that suit his needs and capabilities. Recently, I followed several recommendations based on expert analysis, all of which were unfortunately unsuccessful.

Thank you, I am very familiar with the first two types of analysis, but I have never heard of the third type or psychoanalysis, can you delve into it please?

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you, I am very familiar with the first two types of analysis, but I have never heard of the third type or psychoanalysis, can you delve into it please?

Yes my dear friend, I can tell you some information about the third type which is emotional analysis: It is simply that you follow your feeling or your emotions towards the market or towards a particular coin as a result of reading some news or just an internal feeling, where you buy a certain coin and you have a feeling that it will rise, of course There are a lot of people doing these things without knowing what their name is, but of course this type can work sometimes and fail often.

34 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes my dear friend, I can tell you some information about the third type which is emotional analysis: It is simply that you follow your feeling or your emotions towards the market or towards a particular coin as a result of reading some news or just an internal feeling, where you buy a certain coin and you have a feeling that it will rise, of course There are a lot of people doing these things without knowing what their name is, but of course this type can work sometimes and fail often.

Thank you for explaining my friend, you mean by this type of analysis is that you do not analyze the market but rather indirectly try to control your nerves during the trading process, this is real then.

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for explaining my friend, you mean by this type of analysis is that you do not analyze the market but rather indirectly try to control your nerves during the trading process, this is real then.

Yes, it is okay. You can say that, although controlling your emotions during trading is another topic, but it is related to our topic in one way or another. Emotional analysis depends on the intuition or the feeling that you have about a particular coin. Can you win or not?

29 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, it is okay. You can say that, although controlling your emotions during trading is another topic, but it is related to our topic in one way or another. Emotional analysis depends on the intuition or the feeling that you have about a particular coin. Can you win or not?

I understood and knew a lot of new information today, although the topic is still a little vague to me, I will try to search in Google, thank you very much.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:38 AM, Tomas2020 said:

In technical analysis in order to check prices and ultimately identify favorable trading opportunities in the market, traders use a variety of charting tools known as indicators when they are trading and that's what I do.

All are references and to me, fundamental analysis is the most important, it's like a complete overview and I really need it. I just check the charts and see people's sentiments on twitter and telegram and buy or sell.

10 hours ago, rounack said:

yes friend you are right.you nicely elaborate about these tradings skills which will be surely helpful for newbies in trading.i want to add some more trading skills like technical analysis, fundamental analysis, market trend analysis, candel analysis etc

Thank you for adding, yes there are a lot of types that a trader can use to achieve a good trade, and every person has his own way and his own view of things and it is not necessary to adhere to only one type.

basically we use so many analysis in crypto trading because without any analysis we can't do trading and earn profit , but you suggests analysis are main key to success in crypto trading, because so many expert traders use this strategy to do in trading, and they also prefers everyone to analysis crypto market.

16 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

The three types of analysis are important, especially technical analysis, as it is one of the important activities accompanying the financial markets in general, and the cryptocurrency is not an exception, as technical analysis plays an important role in it.

Yes, true, the three types are important, whether in cryptocurrencies or in Forex and others, it is not necessary for the trader to follow all types of analysis, but every person chooses what suits him and suits his abilities from these types.

19 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

The three types of analysis are important, especially technical analysis, as it is one of the important activities accompanying the financial markets in general, and the cryptocurrency is not an exception, as technical analysis plays an important role in it.

Technical analysis is great, but works best on forex than crypto trading, in crypto trading fundamental works better.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:25 PM, Tuni$ said:

For me, emotional examination is on the whole suitable. With this letters of analysis, I know how to entirely get something done cryptocurrency trading. I like it while at hand is a argument of one or an additional nature of aspect. 

Thank you for your opinion, every person prefers a different kind of analysis, you like emotional analysis and some people like basic and technical analysis, for emotional analysis it is good for people who do not have much experience with technical analysis.