How can I buy bitcoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

Well before you buy some bitcoins, kindly create first some e wallets like coinbase, and you can now deposit some money from it and you can now able to buy some cryptocurrency like bitcoin, buying bitcoin today is good because the price of it are in a good condition, you can get some big amount of money here by waiting for a better value of it. Happy posting.

Just now, khiro said:

Depending in the country that you're living in, for example if you're in turkey you can directly buy or sell bitcoin in a store, for other countries you can from other people or with credit cards in binance.

VirWox accept PayPal payment for your bitcoin purchase tho it was not design like crypto currency

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin newcomers will find a variety of exchanges and wallets competing for their business. And get it converted to Bitcoin but you can also convert it from platforms like payeer or yobit.

You can buy bitcoin easily to exchanges just like yobit. If you don't like to buy it in yobit, there are more other exchanges site that you might like.  Also you can buy it from other people here. Privately buy it from someone. Actually, you can buy it anywhere, there are a lot of people selling bitcoins in a fair price.

There's a lot of way to buy bitcoin.it depends on your wallet supported on your country.but you can also try to purchase at yobit erxchange using your payeer and perfect money mode of payment.

First of all you need to get a wallet from any website that offers it, sit like luno, block chain, coinmama etc, there Mary site that offers it and you can buy Bitcoin from them.

There are many ways to buy Bitcoin.it in your wallet depending on your country but you can also try to buy on EobiteExchange using your provider and the perfect payment method.

There are many exchange and wallets that offer you to buy bitcoins and always gives you a great option among the alternative. You can visit there and choose according to your budget and preference and can pay via several gateways available. 

I know nothing about how Bitcoin is purchased.  I am very sincerely sorry that I cannot give you any information on this topic.  Because I have never bought Bitcoin myself and have never seen anyone buy.

2 minutes ago, Sagar patro said:

There is many ways to buy bitcoin.if you have any international card then you directly but q Bitcoin from wallet another way is this if your friend have a Bitcoin then you buy from that

Yes that's another  sure way to make purchase tho I buy from quidax

There are several trading platforms to buy bitcoins you have to choose the best and the safe.

11 hours ago, kirubel said:

That's true but i prefer exchanging on legit sites because its easy for me, and finding p2p is hard

Yeah i agree with you, You can buy the btc from the crypto currency and also buy your friends but i also prefer exchanging on legit sites

You can buy Bitcoin from exchanges or through peer to peer platforms, centralized exchanges are preferable cause they offer high quality services.

13 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

a lot of ways by which we can buy bitcoin and altcoins from exchangers and some good international website gave us this facility such as www.cashmaal.com and crypto currencies exchanges also. 

Just now, fatima123 said:

a lot of ways by which we can buy bitcoin and altcoins from exchangers and some good international website gave us this facility such as www.cashmaal.com and crypto currencies exchanges also. 

Yes I agree to your comment cashmaal is a real and trust platform to buy bitcoin  and VirWox also and it accept PayPal

you can buy from exchange because exchange provide real price of bitcoin. and also exchange are much safe from others deal.

Before now, having bitcoin was difficult, but now I think there is some many ways where you can fill up your wallet, there is exchanging markets like yobit, or you can choose to buy directly from a friend of yours and pay him from hand to hand, or there is some platforms where you can use your credit card 

You can buy bitcoin from any exchanger.You can also buy bitcoin from people to people

Enter the amount of BTC you wish to purchase. Then,  specify to which Bitcoin address your purchased Bitcoins will be sent. To do this, open your Bitcoin Wallet, copy your Bitcoin address and paste the address into the "Bitcoin address" field. The Bitcoin you purchase will be sent to this address. Remember, you can always download a bitcoin wallet for free. 

If you join dollers buy sell group then you can buy bitcoin. Actually when you buy bitcoin then you must be need be careful about this metter. Because some scammers always try to cheat with the people

I buy bitcoin on exchange exchanges, and only so. There are still auctions, but confirmation is needed there. It is best to use the exchange in order to buy bitcoin. 

You can buy one bitcoin from one of your friends or someone else through the crypto currency platform.  and digital currency is going up for now.

2 minutes ago, Zieworld said:

You can buy bitcons from trading platforms or through exchange from Tobit...yobit is a very good platform,its quick and easy

Yes I too recommend yobit its a great platform to purchase bitcoin and quidax also its OK

• Useful or interesting 1