What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

Yes, I also think like that in this forum to get money, but I learned a lot of things in this crypto forum, not only about money, but I have a lot of good friends and discuss a communication to solve a topic, I am very happy how many at  this forum, and has a lot of knowledge.

I joined crytotalk to earn money.One of my friends promote to me and I got convinced because of money but when I joined this forum not only money but knowledge and ideas,Wow I’m so amazed.

This forum could give you a lot of information about crypto currency. You should share your knowledge too about it because the goal of this forum is to share our knowledge to each and everyone here in this forum. You can earn money here while learning.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, Saba2626 said:

My propose to join the cryptotalk is to get something form additional to what I am getting before, because I believe many people are depends on bitcoin now .

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your words.

Of course many people are dependent on bitcoin right now but cryptotalk can provide income in the form of something extra you get before.

My purpose of joint CryptoTalk is to have extra income because I’m just a student for now and I want to learn more about the crypto world have a great day everyone.

Well my purpose was to earn some money for my daily needs. I'm a student and i need money for my expenses. So i joined this forum and its paying good amount of money plus I'm getting knowledge about crypto currencies. This forum is by far the best earninh site i have ever came across.

8 hours ago, sandysoo said:

This forum is the largest source of information about cryptocurrencies, and everyone interested in cryptocurrencies can benefit from it

I agree with your opinion that this forum carries a large source of information about cryptocurrency so that many people will be interested in participating in cryptocurrency in taking advantage of it so that going forward to get the benefits is easier.

My first objective is to make some income from here that I can take as part-time job.The second purpose is that I know about cryptocurrency.By knowing about cryptocurrency and other sites, I can make more income from here.

Everything you say is the essence of what you say is that this forum exists because there is money, if it doesn't have money then it doesn't exist.

This was what I actually started to use crypto talk as it pays some money. But now I want to thank this forum not just because it pays us some satoshi but just because of the amount of knowledge I am able to explore using this forum. I provides a good platform for learning. 

There are many reasons to join cryptotalk. Of course the most simple one is to start earning bitcoin for your contributions, but we must not forget about the other reasons to be on this forum. These include learning about crypto (which is great) and helping others. There is just no down side to this site.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The purpose is to make earning on bitcoin and also the crypto talk help to guide members earn bit coin on daily post and comments made each day on 30post

Just because of the amount of knowledge I have been able to gain by using this forum. I provide a good platform for learning. As it paid off, I started using crypto talk. General Chat Chat LoungBut now I want to thank this forum for not giving us some satsoshi...

I joined here to know crypto world. I've also  joined here to earn extra income, but because of my curiosity to know these this bitcoin things, I make a research about it and hopefully to invest soon.

46 minutes ago, Rakibstu said:

The parpose of joining the cripto website is earning money.I think i will earn a lot of money from there.And i also prefer to the other to joining there to various profit.

i think we should not take this forum just for getting payment daily. we all should take this forum for learning place and here anyone can get much knowledge.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

I really admire your purposes here admist the fact that we get to learn new things my initial purpose on cryptotalk is to earn income all other reasons  comes after this

The purpose of joining to cryptotalk is nothing but,

Here we can improve our knowledge and also earning some money.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:48 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

It's good that your catch one good thing and it's amazing when you do in reality also make every happy alteast to your known people you meet in your life.

My purpose is to be a member of the best communication and learning about crypto world,and also i need some money, cryptotalk gives a really good amount of posts and happy to a member of this forum.

I heard about cryptotalk with my friend and I joined the platform to acquire knowledge about Cryptocurrency in the world and also to make some money online while charting with Friends about Cryptocurrency

I agree with you. At first I was thinking there was nothing but money, but now I realize that one here can communicate with another person and we can understand after expressing his thoughts.

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum.

Purpose of joining cryptotalk is very clear in mind I always like to learn new things and in this platform I get chance to learn new thing everyday as well as in addition to learning  I also get chance to earn some money 

My first thought was to earn from this forum but I later realized it's not only about earning but it's a site or forum which you increased your learning chances.