All you need to know about yobit - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

On 2/3/2020 at 8:23 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

This forum is a Bitcoin producer, to save your coins you need YOBIT, complete your post 100 because after that you will earn 30000 a day, when 100 posts are completed then immediately register YOBIT and lots of things you can do there such as trading, invest and so on.

What do you mean by bitcoin producer? are you serious? yobit pays us for our post in cryptotalk but it doesn't mean that it produces bitcoin, you may change the word producer because a lot of people will misunderstood that thing. 

Yobit is one of a good crypto exchange because it has many features that you can try, the cons about yobit is that it has high transaction fee unlike to other exchange which has lower transaction fee. 

Hello friend,

i want to tell you about yobit.yobit is a exchange and that is beat platform and safest.you can use thia platform and earn money.you can trade this platform and gain profit.yobit forum you invest and get profit.yobit is provide the good security.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Youbit is also a very good platform for earning because first of all our earning is show at this forum and we can invest our money in investboxe. We can exchange our money and we can get free coins also here. So therefore this is very useful platform.

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Welcome to this great platform.

Definitely there are many online works thats give you money but most of them are fake. So i suggest you to stay here and get your money with knowledge about cryptotalk . So you can post here your comments in your own words and after the completion of 100 post then you can earn 250 talk per day . So it is a simple work.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

It is the only place you will receive the profits from this forum
But it is not the only platform that is traded on. There are many platforms also that you can trade on, and there are also dozens of portfolios that you can withdraw your profits from it to

• +1 1

On 03.02.2020 at 16:40, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If there was a full tutorial on how to earn on that exchange, all these methods wouldn't work, because the all the yobit's users would use these methods. I think, sometimes you have to explore something new yourself.

Yobit  is a great exchange site. It will be able  to trading. Yobit is a very trusted site. If you want to know more about Yobit, you can read the article about Yobit from google or Yobit  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are welcome.Yobit is the best platform for token exchange. So I think you use it. It is very easy to use.  You must first open this account.  Then you will see all the rules are given. But if you do not understand, then you can understand all the rules through Google Recharge.

• +1 1

You could invest in yobit and earn money. Doing constant commenting in this forum will also help you earn coins in yobit. There's option to trade your money too via yobit.

• +1 1

You can earn by posting on the forum and getting 30 thousand Satoshi daily or through investment, or you can also collect free coins that are distributed and stored

• +1 1

Okay, if you get some revenue from yobit in this forum, you can trade and roll here,You can trade your earned BTCT from Cryptotalk to yobit here.  You can also invest there.  They have a minimum investment and a maximum investment, but if you want to stop investing, you can turn off the investment timer.

Yobit is a best exchange. Income from the cryptotalk forum will be withdrawn through the yobit exchange. In addition, you can get income by investing in the investbox then you can earn free coins with yobit exchange.

Your yobit account has to be linked with the crypto talk, because you will get paid your earnings in yobit account only.it has automatic deposits and withdraws and also doesn't require KYC.

• +2 1

Yes, yobit is only the way from earning cryptotalk. For cryptotalk campaign earning you need a yobit account also, then you click your nickname on yobit account. This time you see some option and you find cryptotalk campaign. You put your cryptotalk gmail on this campaign. Now you are absolutely ready for earning cryptotalk post.                

• +1 1

I am new user. I think I more need to about the yobit. I am also learn knowledge about yobit. If you want to need about yobit you can take the help from YouTube. You can can trade through the yobit exchange and earn money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are several ways to be able to generate coins on yobit, namely by posting on this forum, airdrop, and investment boxes. There are so many benefits that you can get if you are at yobit. For several months now, I have received many advantages, apart from earning I also gained knowledge about trading that I can apply on the Yobit exchange.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Welcome friend to this forum here you can earn for useful publications and exchange to bitcoin make the Yobit registration and finally convert it into real money you can also make an investment to earn extra money.

I don't know about any other ways of getting our earning but I'm using yobit. Because it's very safe and easy to use with low withdraw and transection charges. You just need to link your account with yobit. Here you have two options of earning money. One is you can invest it in invest box and trade. You can also withdraw your funds safely. Convert your token in BTC and buy LTC because it has low fee than others. After buying LTC you can withdraw your funds in your own wallet by clicking - button.

• +1 2

Creating a full toturial will be a bit difficult you can go to each section of the exchange and read the introduction of that section on the very page that will help you a lot in understanding the yobit exchange very well.

When you create an account on Cryptotalk, you have to link it with one of the platforms to transfer your money to it, and from these platforms Yobit is a good platform in which you can invest your money and get daily interest. You can also trade currencies by buying and selling currencies.

• +1 2

Must know about U bit. I am telling you the things to know these things. You need to have a Yobit account. And you have to learn it. It is important to know how to withdraw the payment from here. You can easily create an account here and withdraw money. Thanks.

• +2 1

Welcome with me 

yobit is a stage devoted to crypto exchanging, we get our benefits from the gathering from the yobit stage for us there 

The stage offers a few alternatives, for example, free monetary standards, venture reserve, trade on different cryptographic forms of money ... and so on

By linking the forum to the Yobit platform, you can win Bitcoin and talk by creating posts .. On the platform, you can exchange your currency for other currencies and take advantage of the price difference up and down and to invest money correctly.

Yobit exchange that's where earnings we get are paid from and for this to begin it's our job to link the two sites together and this demands for every user here to have a yobit account out there and linking is not tuff at all because you just need an email for this site and then access your yobit account and follow username icon,next press cryptotalk new or campaign then enter your email where it will request uid,then save and you are done.