All you need to know about yobit - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Hello friend! I am also new but I will share the few things that I know about you bit. You can get the details of your paid and unpaid works on you bit. As far as I know, you have to withdraw you money from this site. Furthermore, I want my seniors to please correct me if I am wrong ? And can anyone add something more useful to my knowledge about crypto talk? Is there anything else that I must know about it and that is necessary for my work?

Interesting information yorbit also help to earn through crypto, yorbit also enable you to make your withdraw I think yorbit also plays a vital role

Normally Yobit exchange platform typically offers five ways where you can make money through crypto trading, virtual mining, investbox, Yobit games and also provide free coins through completing simple tasks.

Ya it able to meet all situations with ease that can somebody tries limit your freedom in the shap or not appreciate. Basically yabit your overflowing energy help. 

you have some earnings here in this forum from yobit, you can roll it there by doing some trading, investing and also betting, in trading you can buy some other coins using your bitcoin, you can also invest in yobit by clicking the investbox, there you can invest some of coins and get some 1% daily and lastly for betting, you can bet on yopony, that is a horse race game and you can bet if what unicorn will be win.

Yobit is the name of a popular wallet.  We can exchange the currency earned in our crypto through yobot.yobitit is a very secure wallet.  Yobbit user is increasing day by day.  You can use it without hesitation

i also learn lot of think from there and it will helpful for you and we are using for posts and earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange.

Guys it's simple to acquire knowledge about yobit we have many ways to get information about that and also we can so through post of senior members that very helpful for us

Yobit is a very good platform that is safe and secure as well. You can earn there by using the platform of cryptotalk by doing posts here and You can also earn there by Trading , ingesting your earning in investbox of Yobit and by exchange of coins as well. But You should have a proper knowledge and information about Yobit and its nature before trying your luck at the platform. Good Luck!

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Some of the things you should know is that yobit is an exchange wheerein you can trade many crypto currencies and make a lot of profits. You can invest in multiple investment options that yo it has. I can assure you that you won't go wrong investing in yobit platform.

Edited by babagimba45

You can profit from here by publishing useful topics or commenting on them with useful information for you and others, and you can also profit from evaluating other people's topics in addition to the reviews you get from others. You can win bitcoin in addition to TalkCoin currency.

• +2 1

In my opinion youbit wallet is the best.

I think you need to YouTube,  theie have lot of tutorial and lot of articles about youbit, i aslo learn a lot of think from here, it will helpful for you.

In my point of view this forum of cryptotalk is Bitcoin producer site. And firstly you have to completd 100 posts on the yobit to register your account. And after your earning will be starts in just week. And from the yobit,you can starts you journey of trading and from here you can get skills of becoming a good trader from the cryptotalk forum. That's why I am linking to these forums to become a trader.

Yobit is an exchange and there are many exchanges out there but they work in different ways and have few difference it they all have the same goal. If you are in yobit you don't need any other exchange be wise yobit offers you a the best.

We can do job exchange in different ways.  We can do it through post first. Then we do it with Jobit box. Then we make money by exchanging Jobbit. We can benefit by exchanging Jobbit.

Yobit Exchange site Here you can trade with different crypto coins and crypto coins can be easily exchanged.  The payment of this forum is given on the Yobit exchange site and you can easily withdraw the payment of the forum through yobit and take it in your own wallet.  You can take the help of youtube to know all the details about Yobit exchange site in a more beautiful way.

My friend, and I am also a beginner here, and I did not follow any educational program. Rather, it was my friend who helped me with it and told me that the only way to make money is to store a lot of information and knowledge to shine in cryptotalk

Yobit is a best trade. Pay from the cryptotalk discussion will be removed through the Yobit Exchange. Moreover, you can get pay from InvestBox on the Yobit Exchange

You can actually  find tutorial on internet and learn how to use the yobit exchange there is no need to aks here as you would  still  need some video guides.

Yobit exchange render alot of services.it includes trading,investing money and accumulation of coins.its secured and fast in transactions and it's safe.our daily payments from crypto goes to the yobit wallet and its always secured.

• +4 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Satishmolankar said:

In yobit exchange their are three ways to earn first is this forum which we are using for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange 

As a new user in this great forum, I thank you for the words you dedicate in this answer, it is very useful for me since this way I already know how you can win on the yobit platform
  A big greeting to the whole community

In Yobit exchange, you are paid weekly for your 20posts everyday. They provide you talk token as 10tokens per posts. After you are paid, you can invest in investment box and make more profit.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yobit is an exchange and I am sure that there are lots of them. You don't have to make use of yobit because there are tons of options available to you. You can however go to coinmarketcap to find some if the best exchanges.

Cryptotalk is the only platform I know that you can earn money online and you can start earning money by posting 100 useful comments on topics and you will get paid for each useful comment after reaching 100.

I don't know much about Ubit, but I have a lot to know about Ubit, how to work in Ubit. If you post 100 on this platform, you can make a lot of money.