How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Its depends upon you. There are lots of option for withdraw yobit exchange. You can withdraw any wallet in which you want. For me best option is USD in perfect  money

Friend you can't withdaw your earnings in Yobit just after when you completed 100 posts. You've to create other more posts to get paid from the Yobit exchange. According to the forum rules you'll be paid for maximum 20 posts in a day .

Don't need to be very you just have to follow some simple steps.

You just have to sign up for the yobit and then you have to login there your character count on the two sections cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new when you log in their the crypto Toak account then they will simply start paying you.

• +2 1

You can withdraw from the yobit platform by converting the money that the forum pays you into paper currency, every day you write 20 posts that are calculated on the yobit platform after 7 days

• +1 1

hello my friend, at first you should link your account with yobit platform, then you can withdraw your money or trade it, or exchange to btc or any other coins

It is very simple to withdraw from Yobit wallet, all you have to do is select in which currencies you are going to withdraw, then click on Wallet and select withdrawal, then select maximum amount to withdraw or select another amount manually. Look for the right to which you are going to send the funds and paste it the adress in the withdrawal section the withdrawal is usually fast, I recommend LTC for withdrawals

On 2/3/2020 at 12:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

at first link your crypto talk account with the Yobit account ..then just "SEND TO MY BALANCE " 
after that you can exchange your currency to any another currency or you can invest or buy mining .

• +3 1

Its withdraw is very easy send to balance my bitcoins then you exchange with own country currency its very simple and easy many site withdraw is so difficult and mostly withdraw is not impossible but I thank full of this forum that its give easy way for withdraw 

You can send your balance to balance this comes out next to the cryptotalk uid from the yobit platform and there you can transfer them to another cryptocurrency that you like or play dice and among many other things since yobit has very good options to increase capital .

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my companion. At the point when you wrap up finishing the initial 100 remarks, you should move to Yobit and educate him regarding this so when you keep working, you can get your installments from it

The truth is very easy to connect, you only have to link your cryptotalk account together with yobit, then you make your 100 comments so that you can already start receiving 1000 satoshis for each comment or post you place, it is also quite easy when withdrawing .

This depends on the type of currency that you want to withdraw from the platform and that from the wallets option, where you search for the currency and put the amount to be withdrawn, if it is encrypted, you put the receiving address, and if Fiat chooses one of the banks provided by the platform.

• +1 1

When you reached your 100 valuable post replies milestone go to yobit.net website and create a account with same email which one is also used in crypto.Click on your name and click in crypto campaign option and link your crypto id there.

Yes my friend you can withdraw from yopit when enter number bank accounts or you can make exchange for ltc or usd .or you can invest in invest box. 

Good evening mate,after completing the 100 post requirement then you should provide with connecting your cryptotalk account to your yobit account to receive your daily income from the forum.happy posting.

• +4 1

You need to create 100 useful publications first and then 20 useful businesses are asked you and you can give 50 reputations a day.  Only then can you make money.

Hello mate, as far as i understand in this forum is that we don't get paid for posts after our first 100 useful posts. We need to keep working by posting 20 posts each day for another 7 days before we can start receiving payment to withdraw. So you still need to work more in this forum by continue posting before you can withdraw mate.

• +1 1

First of all I welcome you here and I also tell you that when you post your useful 100 comments then register your account on the yobit that is very necessary for you and after that your income is going to start

I don't know how to withdraw from yobit. Because I am new to this. I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how to do it? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I know this wallet is safe and reliable.  So I want to know.

The matter is very easy, you can withdraw to a bank account or to your own wallet, from the main screen of Yobit exchange, there is the wallets option, after pressing it, you will find the withdrawal option next to each currency.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +1 1

Start by logging in using the email address and password you've registered for YoBit. Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoins. To withdraw, select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under “Withdraw.”
YoBit is a legit cryptocurrency exchange that offers privacy, slick interface, over 800 altcoins, engaged community, IEOs, security, low fees, games, and stellar platform performance...

When you achieve a certain profit or have a good balance on the Yobit platform,
Go to the wallet section and you will see all the coins you own,
Select the currency you want to withdraw next to it you find the withdrawal button and then fill in the required information, whether you want to withdraw on a wallet or platform,
If you want to withdraw through dollars to your bank account, you have to convert your crypto into dollars and then find withdrawal options for available banks.
Good luck.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum. After completing 100 posts, you will definitely get your payments as they can be sent to your account that you connect to crypto talk. I wish you success in your work.

Thank You..  For this information. I am also new that have few knowledge about this. In this circle you will get your payment with the use of wallet.  Crypto is attached with yobit so totally payment and your working details will be held yobit.  Hope you will underatand 🤗 @Sharoncott

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

It is so simple to exchange and buy and sell the currency from the yobit.

To withdraw your amount you just have to go to the trade section and then you want to select which currency and for which you can easily find the next exchange as i use USD. After that you can go to the wallet and then you can click on withdraw and simply put the adress and withdraw your amount.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.