How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Please there is no publicity system because if we can do something good here we can learn a lot from here we can understand something good because I am thinking about how people can beat because I have a lot to worry about.  I want to know a lot, I would go a long way with faith, I hope you share with us about this, we will know a lot.

If you finally decided to withdraw your crypto from yobit, of course you need a crypto wallet. If you already have a wallet then you are good to go, just go to yobit's wallet page and then choose the currency that you want to withdraw then click the "-" button. There will be a window that going to pop up then just fill the required details. Make sure that you copy the correct address because if your address is wrong you will lost your crypto.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:03 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

@Sharoncott After you complete your 100 useful forum posts, your payment from the cryptotalk is enabled/unlocked, and for each valid publications you are paid in Talk tokens to Yobit exchange. To receive the rewards you must link your cryptotalk account email to your Yobit account, and if it integrated successfully, you are able to receive your funds. You can trade your rewards.i.e Talk tokens to BTC. I will recommend you to buy other coins/tokens like Doge, XRP, TRX. Because the withdrawal fees for these coins/tokens are less as compared to BTC and ETH.

• +1 1

The fact is that your cryptotalk account must be linked with the yobit account. This would record your content count and payed rates. This actually is for the withdrawal and then converting the transaction to your currency.

• +2 1

Hello!!! welcome to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin. You can easily earn bitcoin after completing first hundreds post. For payment you need positive rating in seven days. Without positive rating, you cannot get payment from this forum. You must be wait seven days after completing 100 posts.                

First you should post 100 and after that all your ensured post will be paid for 1000 satoshi, and you can guarantee it all in yobit stage, associate your cryptotalk account and there you go mate.

After completing hundred posts you have to connect your cryptotalk account with yobit. After the registration you will receive a mail for account verification and then you have to save your gmail of cryptotalk in yobit after clicking on user name and then cryptotalk new to get your UID. After this you will see your earning after seven days you can withdraw these token and bitcoin into your owen wallet after converting them in LTC because it has low fee. Just click on wallet option and then on minus button.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:18 AM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

I have seen people talk about connecting yobit with crypto talk then converting to litecoin but I have not heard anyone talk about how to take the coin out from yobit or change it to fiat currency. Is it that everyone replying to the post don't know much about it?.

After completing 100 posts and after one weak of work you may able to with draw your money.

When you complete your work then join your cryptotalk account with youbit account.

First you login your youbit account and then saw the table of your earning and working.Sent your balance of talktoken and b.t.c to my account.

When you sent your balance then your balance show in your account where you can with draw your money in that currency which you want such as bitcoin e.t.c.

Welcome my dear friend on this platform

If you complete 100 useful posts on this platform so then you make a yobit account... You open the New tab and write the yobit.net and click on register so put his mail and make yobit I'd..and you do 20 comments on the cryptotalk after one week later your payment Will be start so you send his talk token, and btc in belance and convert into USD... And go to wallet and select the wallets in which you send his payment so you put his wallet code here and click on withdraw so your withdraw Will be completed but pay the some fees of withdraw...

• +3 1

Hello mates im new here but something's i know about the crypto currency but there is still have a problem which i have is I don't know to withdraw from this site i know first 100 useful posts is required after then this site pay you please can someone help me how to withdraw in details.

yee i will invest there are many other wallet but i think yobit is the best wallet in the online market so that many people invest this site and earn money a lot of.this site very good and trusted in the online market.

thanks 

After you post 100, you will go to yobit account and register, then you will go to crypto Talk New of this account and you will save your email.  Then you will go to cryptotalk Compagen and set up your email and from there your income will start accumulating.

You just have to send your talkcoin balance to your btc balance and input your btc wallet it advice to convert from btc to lite coin because btc transfer charge is usually too high compare to litecoin

Some newbies are worried about that how to withdraw money from yobit account.as you have to complete your first 100 posts than you have to make 20 posts per day and you can earn maximum.for withdrawal you have to connect your account to yobit and withdraw money.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

Hi Sharoncott !

Thanks for this informative question. Really I didn't know about this and wanted to ask someone, but through your question and respectable members comments I got pretty much knowledge about it. 

Edited by Rashid Ali

After completing the first hundred free and useful posts, every useful post that you publish is paid for after a week and can be sent to your account by clicking on send to my balance As for withdrawing from outside the platform, this is done from the option of the wallets and choosing the currency to be withdrawn by clicking on withdraw and complete the steps

On 12/7/2020 at 3:38 PM, Zains031 said:

Welcome my dear friend on this platform

If you complete 100 useful posts on this platform so then you make a yobit account... You open the New tab and write the yobit.net and click on register so put his mail and make yobit I'd..and you do 20 comments on the cryptotalk after one week later your payment Will be start so you send his talk token, and btc in belance and convert into USD... And go to wallet and select the wallets in which you send his payment so you put his wallet code here and click on withdraw so your withdraw Will be completed but pay the some fees of withdraw...

Yes that the basic and simple way to withdraw from yobit. Yobit is a very good exchange where transactions are made with ease. But for me if I want to withdraw my earnings I dont transfervmy Btc to dollars, I prefer making my withdrawal with litecoin because the withdrawal speed is fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you have to click the wallet button then select the minus (-) button then write the outgoing adress then you are ready to withdraw. be cautious to write the correct adress or you may lose funds. 

I would say that if you want to get BTC then I don't think you have to give your account details in place of your specific one and then I think you will be given BTC according to this address.  I don't think you will get the amount that your British will send to someone else and there is no way to get it back.

To withdraw on yobit after converting your talk token to BTC,  you have to follow this steps

Click on wallet

Click on bit withdraw which is- 

Click on the withdrawal address and input your wallet address there.

Put in the quantity you want to sell

Then click on withdraw.

Screenshot_20201207-073457.thumb.png.d9ffae43bc6e7499e81a4f70acaffd07.png

The best platform that provides various methods of withdrawal is YOBIT, you will not find any problems in the process of withdrawing your money from it, it supports all the famous electronic banks, such as Payeer and ADVcash, or through digital currencies.

After completing your 100 free post you will start earning money which will be giving to you in yobit,and if you want to withdraw just changed your coin to the one who have low service fee and them sell them and you will withdraw it to your wallet and them finally send to your account

Hello welcome what you should do after completing the 100 publications you must connect or interlink your cryptotalk account with that of yobit so later you can work and receive payments for the other publications you make and after you start working you can charge or exchange that won.

• +1 1