What is your main goal... ? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

It is a very good platform .I have joined this platform so that I can increase my knowledge  my main goal  is also that I increase my knowledge .I can earn more money in lesd time by working on this  platform .

• Useful or interesting 1

My main goal is to trade because I have heard that many people earn a lot of money by trading so I am currently learning trading from this website.So hopefully I will learn trading and start trading soon.

• +5 2

I have been wanting to trade for a long time.  We can also benefit a lot by trading using cryptocurrency.  We can also make a lot of profit by using cryptocurrency.  We can gain a lot of knowledge by trading but using more.

• +5 1

hi bro , i will explain to your question so listen to me carfully , n this modern world like everyone else i also want to earn money without investing much or not at all.. So far i found cryptotalk much useful not only in making money but also getting to know with other peoples experiences Which is the best part of it. so that all i have about your question so good luck for you bro .

My main goals are as under:

1. To earn money to resolve my expenses during student life.

2. To learn how the wolrd make progress by online business.

3. To learn communication skills.

4. To convey my experiences of life through ideas.

5. To remain in touch with the modern world.

Everyone's basic goal on this forum is to make money, but some people directly want payments from this forum while some want to learn about trading and go to earn money from other platforms as well.

• +3 1

I have two major goals the one is to pass the CSS exam and become the assistant commissioner and the other goal is to invest in the cryptocurrency and buy the bitcoins because I saw that these days the price of bitcoins is on its peak level

My fundamental target of the gathering is to learn and furthermore benefit to go to the way toward exchanging with a decent equilibrium 

Doing great arrangements has made sure about a decent future for me

My goal to join this forum is to love that how I can trading or investing in cryptocurrencies and and where I can do trading or investing for good profit and incomes and and I just want to to learn more and more knowledge about trading and investing.

My dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should set our goals to achieve success in our life. But in my opinion, many of us, including me, are here only to earn money. Because the biggest benefit to you on this platform is that you get money along with knowledge. One of my motives for coming on this platform is that I want to get crypto basic information within the coming time because crypto will rule the whole world. 

• +4 1

I am making money by posting on this platform. My main goal is to make a huge profit by investing in Cryptotalk platform. I spend most of my day on this platform for this purpose so that I can learn more about cryptocurrency and become a better trader in the future. I have learned a lot about corrupt currency from here and I learn with anything every day. I am sure that this platform will help me in achieving my goal.

• +3 1

Hello everyone My main goal is become a css officer but now we all know that during this pandemic situation we all are free nothing to do so I join cryptotalk for knowledge and to earn some money

My main goal is to gain better knowledge about crypto and earn income.  So that I can pay for my education by learning as well as earning money.  And I can study and pay attention to my class.

Hi guys this is a great question. Every person has some important goal which he works hard to achieve. My goal is to work in this farm and learn and earn from it. Without aim life is like a desert where no flower blooms. And I will work hard to achieve my goal and I will definitely succeed.

Whether I can improve in the future depends on the type of work I do.  If I can concentrate on any task and work with interest, then I will be able to improve in any task in the future.  I want to take the present work forward for the future so that we can do something better with it in the future.  Thank you.

My goal  is that I invest and prepare my money and earn money online, that's why I have joined this platform so that I can work here and make money online, this is a very good platform where our payment comes in bitcoin form.Which is a very valuable currency and is value  between $ 26000 to $ 28000   

23 hours ago, Labozhii said:

Knowledge is light seek it first my fellow cryptonians.

With good knowledge about this field everything will be easier for you to carry out mates for that reason I am advising us to spend sometime by learning more about the forum and cryptoworld at large because the future of Cryptocurrency is bright.

Yes it is my main purpose that I see myself at the point where every man touches himself, I have knowledge and I am proficient in everything and I also have a platform like Cryptotalk.  Which I think of course

Firstly i want to become the member of cryptotalk forum.Because it is one of the best site to earn money .In practicle life i want to become a researcher.This forum is helping me in acheiving my aim.

23 minutes ago, rami123 said:

Hello my friend, my main goal is to collect capital to be able to trade and increase profits and follow up with senior members to gain experience and knowledge, improve trading methods and methods, and invest in cryptocurrencies.

You have a good plan dear friend and I hope you keep it that way because that will help you benefits a lot in cryptowold especially when you have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, that will make you know the good coins to trade for profit.

In this modern technology world like everyone else, i always want to earn money without investing much or not at all, So far i found cryptotalk much useful, interesting and meaningful not only in making money but also getting to know with other peoples experiences which is the best part of it.

You have asked the best question that you are of the goal of the people, everyone has a goal  or a target, who wants to be everything, in my head, every goal.a human being is born, someone is fat.  I  complete your school  after that start your business and it is in their business that you will not be under anyone, you will be able to create your own system. 

• +1 1

My goal is not essential, but it is an important goal. I am here to learn and gain knowledge, but I also look for money. This forum is my official job, so I strive to work to achieve my dream. I want to have knowledge and money at the same time.

First of all, I am very happy that I have got a chance to work on this platform and I can achieve all my achievements easily. I can get maximum knowledge and earning from here so that after that, he can start his business and help the poor people who are there and I can get this from this platform only. 

my main goal is to learn about cryptocurrency and gets its experience and I want to become a trader because I have heard that we can earn a lot from the trading if we are are good in it.

• +2 1