Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue?? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue??

I dont think this option is available on yobit trade, just look the coin price several times and you see its the right time then make your trade. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/3/2020 at 8:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

If you want to sell 1 bitcoin at $ 20k, you have to fill it
Amount: 1 BTC
Price: 20000 USD
after that click sell . In Yobit you cannot sell if you do not put your order in sell orders, so you cannot sell automatically.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 2/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

When will you have set an order at a certain price when prices reach to this range it will automatically sell. Like if you set an order to sell on $11000 when prices will reach it will automatically sell.

I don't think sales or orders are available automatically with YoBit, I think you need to wait for the right time to post the transactionGood morning mate, I've been using Yobit for a long time now but I've never encountered an option before,
General Chat Chat Loung...

On 2/3/2020 at 9:15 AM, Kariuki said:

say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

You can place your sell order in 20,000 usd and this will automatically sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin going to 20k and then you can set also your sell when price of this start to increase.  

On 2/3/2020 at 9:24 AM, Sweaty said:

The price on the ubit is usually determined by the market so that usually buy and buy automatically but you can edit certain currency prices to sell as you want

Your opinion is good even I like your statement that the states of yobit are usually still determined by market prices so that when buying it we can automatically edit ourselves to determine the selling price later so that we can achieve our own desires.

If you work on cryptotalk then you must be make your Yobit account. In Yobit account you can change your coins. For the buy and sell of your coins you need to alert. Because rate of coins is up and down every seconds.

Yes this can happen if you have funds in btc and then place limit order of selling of btc for price of 20000$ .but I don't think btc will go to 20000$ it still much behind this price. 

Till now I have not done any of the but or sell orders because I don't have the required amount of coins to exercise the task.... Hence I have not done any transactions yet.... I am.planning to make some investment in the future to gain more profit.

Yes, there is a way to do this, but it is difficult to explain it. You need to see a video to learn how to do it. But I am sure that there is such a thing as I do it personally. All things are on Yobit.

It's easy, all you have to do is set the price you want to buy or sell at the place of the price and then confirm the deal and it will become active and all you have to wait for it to reach the price you set and will sell automatically

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

To buy and sell cryptocurrencies in Yobit exchange does have a different way. I give an example of selling Yoda Tokens in Yobit exchange as follows steps:
1. Click the last price on the sell order if you want to wait for someone to buy.
2. Click the last price on the buy order if you want to make an instant sale.
3. Fill in the amount of coins in the sell balance.
4. Click Sell.

decent morning mate,i enjoy been by means of yobit for a tad of elongated time in half a shake but i by no means meet a opportunity like this,I imagine automated advertising or ordering is not presented with yobit,i deem you impartial want to remain for the acceptable time and carry out the transaction yourself.happy rearrangement mate.

2 hours ago, Nill01 said:

the topic is the most important in the world Earth and the binance , choose your value it automatically sell when the coin reach at your price is very good topic etc

It is also true that you say that the topic is one of the important things in the world for us because after we know the value to be sold, the coin can automatically reach a good price and the topic is very good and better.

No there is not such feature available on yobit today. Of you want to sell your bitcoins when they have highest value according to you then you must have to stay updated about pricing and have to sell bitcoins manually. And don't think that this feature will be available in nearest future.

The mоst importante is to change the price of the buying (yes, if you are hoping a lеss price, thеn change the price to your limit, do the buying clicking the respective button. Please explain me who knоw properly about crypto currency market.

Buying and selling through yobit exchange is very simple but if some one put price more then currently price then it's ordered is not completed soon until price of that coin reached to that price. 

If you want to sell your bitcoin to USD then click on left side in market block on USD option and then click below on btc 

A page of trading will be open. You can sell your bitcoin on that page.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kariuki said:

I have not yet but or sell on this exchange. But I Think that it is also a easy setup.

Wow nice question. You can easily buy or sell your crypto from youbit. You can sell your crypto instantly or you can order your crypto. Go market section and select coin and then you can sett price manually or select market price.   

On 2/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Kariuki said:

With your statement here  I think it really answers your question cryptocurrency is a definite electronic technology even I sometimes I wonder who does the transactions then I remember it's an electronic entity

II don't think there is a feature like the one you ask on yobit. At least I haven't seen anything similar. I've seen it in other exchanges though as an option to take profit/stop loss when price hits a certain level. I might be wrong but I don't think that yobit has this feature.

I think automatic selling doesn't exists in yobit, I don't know if this also exists in other platforms or exchanges. Automatic selling is not safe because it might lead us to lose our money, it's still better that we are the one who do the action so that we know when will it be really worth it to start selling.

Yobit don't have a stop sell on its platform, you can only do a spot trade, so setting a trade limit wouldn't be possible on yobit but if you good at predicting you can place your order to where you see fit.