Is mining possible on the phone? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Radix

Is mining possible on the phone?

Yes fortunately the mining is quite possible on the Mobile phone. And why not it is including of all types of the companies. The mining also be possible in the iPhone and the as well as the Nokia.

According to My opinion mining in phone is not possible properly yet.

But

In future it is possible to mine on phone because most of the people dont have time for the system.

May be i am right

Mining can be done on the phone, but I do not recommend it. Before you can mine on a mobile phone, your phone must first be
It must be a mobile phone. Mining with a mobile phone shortens the battery and life of your mobile phone, and you may not get the right amount of profit from this mining. In addition, there are many malware in the market under the name of mobile mining.

I think it is possible to mine on the phone because there are many applications and also many browsers and sites that offer you this kind of services.

Yes this is possible to do mining through your mobile phone. But mostly this is not the highly recommended thing to do mining using your mobile phone it can be dangerous. 

• +2 1

I agree with everyone that no because it is bad for moblie so don't use mobile phone to exploit and Don't download any app because it damage moblie phone battery and slow down the phone speed.

Yes it is possible to do mining on the mobile phones but i recommend you to do not do it. Because IT is very dangerous here. You will never get profit from this way.

You can, but there is damage to your phone, so I advise you to use a special mining device, to get good profits, I wish you good luck. 

I agree with you no because it is bad for moblie so don't use mobile to exploit and Don't download any application because it damage moblie phone battery and slow down the phone speed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

20 hours ago, MRK RAHMAN said:

I do not recommend doing any mining operation on mobile devices because it reduces the battery life and damages the mobile device. If you want to do a successful mining operation, you should buy special Ipad or Pc for these matters.

Before it will reduce the battery life, there will be warning signed like anytime you on he mining to mine on phone, the battery will not be long before will be be low and if that occurs repeatedly, it can lead to damage to battery. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, ltaa02 said:

I agree with you no because it is bad for moblie so don't use mobile to exploit and Don't download any application because it damage moblie phone battery and slow down the phone speed.

There was a time google delist all mining app on the playstore but only remaining this browser that I know called cryptotab browser. It is not good for mining, it will not mine anything and yet later damage phone. That is not mining but destruct

• +1 1

Mining on your phone is possible but it wont be profitable. On top of it not being profitable, youll probably burn out your expensive smart phone. So, I wouldnt recommend it.

You can try could mining if you really want to get into mining. Im with genesis Mining & Ecos Mining. Ecos is in my signature. I have also made Topics here in the Forum about both companies, showing screen shots of my contracts, payouts, etc.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes my friend, it is possible to dig on the phone  You can earn money by working in crypto from your mobile.  This will help you earn money.  The cryptocurrency mining revolution isn’t just for the pale-faced Nerds who have set up ridiculously expensive Harvard.  Bitcoin can only be mined profitably using expert tools.  Bitcoin can be mined using mobile devices.  This can be done from all devices.  It is also possible to mine bitcoins using the Android application.  Hope you understand.  Thanks

• +1 1

MinerGate is one of a best number of Android apps capable of mining. 

Currently the most popular monero mining app in the Google play store is Coinhive. The app has number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices using the same Coinhive account. 

• +1 1

According to my readings, yes, it is possible, but there is a need for mobile devices in a special kind, due to the great energy required by this garment in addition to the large capacity it requires, so I do not think that a regular mobile is capable of that.

I do not advise anyone to do this because mining through the phone will cause great damage to the mobile phone with regard to the battery and the phone in general, so whatever profits you got from mining on the phone, you will need to put them in the purchase of a new phone.

I read about a project called pi which is supposedly mining coins by using a mobile app, however I have no idea if this is profitable to make. I don't see a way of mining using mobile phones for any cryptocurrency. Maybe there is someone that figured this out and makes a living using hundreds of mobile devices, however I haven't found information of mobile mining being profitable.

Well,  it is not possible to mine on phone, or that is what I heard,  and I also heard that mining is a activity that requires much data and time and other things that a phone can't handle. 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, Radix said:

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

Yes, its been possible.

many kind of applications are to do this purpose.

Yes that a good option 

of you have a good smart android phone.

but it also affects the health of your battery.

it might cast something as your expectancy of your phone.

bit in my opinion just go for it.

Tapping on the phone is an insane and stupid idea. Anyone who knows that mining is very hard and difficult, does not guarantee a good computer or a camouflage profit, digging on the phone is stupid.

It impossible to use phone for mining, because phones didn't manufacture for such purposes, mining has his own requirements, and mobile device is not one of them. Mining requires a powerful processor or high RAM and the phone does not have a powerful processor and high RAM. Tapping on a phone is never good, it's not profitable. It is always a bad investment, time consuming and useless. 

Mining isn't profitable in general unless you take it as an investment or have proper equipment. Some coins are possible to get mined by a GPU on a computer, but honestly you won't mine anything on a phone. Processors on a phone are way less effective and it's not worth it.