Is mining possible on the phone? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Radix

Is mining possible on the phone?

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

Yes it is possible but I do not know how hight the Profit is.

I would Not make it becouse IT IS dangerous dangerous.

Perhaps there is No profit.

And what if your Phone gets Destroyer?

This risk for max. 0.00001 BTC?!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Some people claim yo be mining Bitcoin on the phone, but I doubt it is a good idea, not good for your phone life expectancy.

I do not recommend doing any mining operation on mobile devices because it reduces the battery life and damages the mobile device. If you want to do a successful mining operation, you should buy special devices for these matters.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a number of apps on the Google Play Store that use your smartphone's processing capability to mine cryptocurrencies, researchers have discovered. 
Apps that use your mining phone range from regular games to sports broadcast apps, VPN apps and other apps that seem normal but mining without the user's knowledge.

Tapping on the phone is a crazy and stupid idea. Anyone knows that mining is very difficult and hard, a good computer or a rig does not guarantee profits, mining on the phone is stupid.

• +3 1

It's possible to mine technically, but the profits are way to small and definitely not worth making your phone work constantly for it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No it's not possible.Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is some sort of mining possible on the phone as pretty well anything with a cpu can do mining to a certain extent but of course. In the current state of cryptocurrency mining, doing it on your smartphone might not bring you enough profits to be worth the time and effort.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:13 PM, Radix said:

Is mining possible on the phone?

it is possible since there are apps for doing that, but it is not worth at all.

if you mine with your phone you are just burning your money and lowering your phone battery life, to get nothing in return

• +1 1

No, mining on phones is not possible. This is a lie, if, of course, you have many phones. It is better to use asic equipment to mine cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I personally do not use the phone because the problem is with the battery and the processor speed of the phone and its features

image.png.c566ab8b8e2052b6603aeb68b21c6b3a.png

Mining by phone is not profitable and may lead to damage to the phone and battery. We cannot collect any money through it. It is better to use special mining devices because they are better and we can make good profits from them.

I mean if the mobile phone is top class and the coins are just as dittambang as Eiten, Jescoin or Phenom. And this is also done when we want to enable mining..

• +1 1

. Regardless of the situation, we all should expect a meaningful and huge one in that regard. So, mining from mobile phones is not possible at any given time but it will be possible one day.

• +1 1

The worst thing for phone is mining because you will destroy it easily, there is some laptop they can't handle mining, so what about phones?? It impossible to use phone for mining, because phones didn't manufacture for such purposes, mining has his own requirements, and mobile device is not one of them

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:13 PM, Radix said:

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

In fact, yes, it's possible but not recomended. Some coins, cpu-friendly with low difficulty can be mined with a smartphone. It's not recomended because you will tire prematurely your smartphone's CPU for a very very low hashrate. I took the test with CPUchain 2 weeks ago, I join the link of the project below:

CPUchain.org

For those who will talk about Pi Network (PI), Phoneum (PHT), Electroneum (ETN) and Crypto Idle Miner (HORA), I answer:

Pi Network = not eal mining, they don't use your CPU (I used it only 1 day so I can't talk anymore)

- Phoneum (cloud earn and all their game). It's a game(s), they earn money with advertising, they share PHT with their members and they grow their users data base.

- Electroneum, they don't use the cpu so it's not mining, it's more like a loyalty program. They grow their users data base.

- Crypto Idle Miner, it's a mining simulator base on an Idle game, good to learn how mining work. It's just  a game, not real mining but we earn HORA token, a TRC-20 token so it is based on the Tron blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It is but its not profitable and you end up losing more money than earning anything from it. Better to buy gpus if you want to mine.

• +2 1

Mobile mining is just propaganda promoted by people with mining browsers because it is known that mining is a process that needs powerful processors and memories and is not just an application that is loaded on a mobile phone and we start mining, my answer is it cannot

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think phone isn't intended for mining reason so telephone specs normally lower than PC and in the event that you despite everything demand to mine coins utilizing your smartphone.

• +1 1

Mining is not possible on your mobile phone. All mining apps available on mobile are not actually legit, meaning they are not mining coins for real they are just paying you as faucets 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Tapping on a phone is never good, it's not profitable. It is always a bad investment, time consuming and useless. I hate phone mining and I never thought anyone could benefit from mobile phone mining.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have a lot of experience with Mining and I would say that phone mining is not profitable. Mining requires a powerful processor or high RAM. The phone does not have a powerful processor and high RAM. Also during phone mining there is a high chance of damaging the battery which is not cheap. Also during the telephone mining the temperature can rise which can damage the phone.

• +1 2