Is mining possible on the phone? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Radix

Is mining possible on the phone?

Yes..you can mine via your mobile phone, but not by the usual methods, because the components of the phone do not bear the power that mining needs and cannot create algorithms .. but you can rent a device in a mining farm and start mining in the cloud via the Internet in exchange for providing a percentage of the profits to the owner of the device .. This is a piece of information that I explored again after I was sure it was not possible to mine via mobile phone.

Tapping on the phone is an insane and silly idea. Anyone who knows that mining is very hard and tough, does not guarantee a good computer or a camouflage profit, mining fools on the phone.

If you already know the answer to your question, why did you create a Topic about it ?¿? Its sort of a waste of peoples time. You will burn your phone out before you make any money. Regardless what the miners tell you. Your telephone doent have the memory strength to mine. It will over heat & run your battery down even quicker.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes you can use phone for mining 

But if you want to make money you must use p.c for mining 

Because you can explore more on p.c than mobile 

More over there are tools in p.c which are good for mining.

The sincerity is that I make not urge it since I group them they are not qualified to complete this composition you tin holiday pages and effort with pages but I will invest round about app create you the miner doesn't continue living the top fad to excavate is a fair.

No bro this is so difficult to do mining at mobile phones. It damages battery and reduces its battery time. So it is risk for phone. So you should buy a special phone for trading. 

• +2 1

There are some mobile apps that are paying real money through mining on your mobile, you can download the electronic mobile application and you will dig the ETN token.  You can earn 700 ETN monthly.  And if you work here, you will learn English and you will have no problem

Yes is very possible. Because technology has made things for us very easy. There are many site of mining that you can mine different type of cryptocurrencies that we have in the world. But in mining you have to be very patient, if you really want to achieve something big

Of course it is possible, but the fact that it is does not mean that it is profitable, since it suffers from the same problem as mining on personal computers, the hardware is squeezed to the maximum by the mining plataforms and the return for exposing the equipment at that effort it is very low.

you cannot mine any currency on phone because the mobile doesn't have that kind of CPU or processor which can mind the cryptocurrency by its own

mining on phone is still possible but its just a waste of time and data, cos you will only end up destroying your phone and still not gain anything profitable from it.

Mining by phone is not rrally profitable and may lead to damage to the phone and battery. We cannot collect any money through it. It is better to use special mining devices because they are better and we can make good profits from them.

How can mining be possible on phones, a provider that will make users to use phone to mine is a wicked person because mining even make computers hot, how would phone be, it will be hotter. It will only damage phone. But I have not even seen any known that mine yet. 

Yes. It's perfectly possible if you let go of the "old way of calculation".

It's called simulated mining  and it works on PI network for example you click a button every day and that's it. 

When more people join the Pi network the mining speed halves and you get less per day. Currently PI has approx. 11 million users and the PI gathering speed was just halved at 10 million users. Nodes are in place and the Pi network team are now developing an cold storage wallet and an online wallet and Apps are being developed using Pi as a payment token. 

There are other examples such as coin, which pays you to geoclick your location, Sweatcoin which mines faster when you move more, and Cloud earning PHT. Stormgain also has a built-in bitcoin cloudminer, which also requires you to click every 4 hours. 

Lastly the cryptobrowser lets you mine on your phone too. I get 500 h/s on an A70.  I think it's simulated, but I have seen different hashrates on other phones, which seems strange to me. 

Links to the different apps

It is possible to do mining on your phone because i've already tried it before but the downside is, your phone can easily be drained and it tooks a long time to earn if your mining in phone. So i suggest, just use laptop or pc to be able to mine fast. When you sre mining you need not to turn off your gadgets and pc is the best gadgets to use for in this situation. 

There are a number of apps on the Google Play Store that use your smartphone's processing capability to mine cryptocurrencies, researchers have discovered. 
Apps that use your mining phone range from regular games to sports broadcast apps, VPN apps and other apps that seem normal but mining without the user's knowledge.

Mining is possible on mobile phone but let me do the break down, like if you are mining bitcoin on phone, you will gain like 0.00000005 Bitcoin every day, that can amount to less than $0.0005 day or less. 

Yes it is possible to invest on mining through a mobile phone. It is the easy way. But i dont have any other experience about it. So i cannot use it. But i learnt all the comments. I will try to understand it. Thanku

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:58 AM, Radix said:

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

Yes it is passible even by using the smartphones like HTC blockchain phone. Check this https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2020/04/10/htc-introduces-mobile-phone-monero-mining-to-decentralize-hash-rate/ . Previously, HTC already launched the special blockchain phone that is able to mine privacy coin Monero (XMR). Recently, here we have Pi mining app, it also helps you to mine Pi-tokens. Maybe other mining apps are also there, you just need to explore them. 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, Radix said:

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

My dear friend mobile mining is not profitable. I will say that it is totally impossible to mine through mobile phone. Only pi mining is possible and pi network is legit. Thanks ❤

I think There is some kind of exploit that can be done on a phone as well as anything with cpu that can be exploited to a certain extent but of course.

•  

I dont think that it is a good idea to do mining on phone as it is not a easy process to do. You should get powerfull machine to do it with a good processor. If you do it on your phone it will just damage it due temperature.

I think the mining is damage our mobile phone it is possible on mobile phone but it reduce the battery and damage the mobile phone. But i heared some information about mining that mining is fake crypto currancy we sholud not use it in our mobile phone and it is very risky.

I totally agree with you answer, mobile phones are not suitable for mining , you will wear your device out and shorten is average age, the battery will be dead soon , the CPU will be exhausted and what you earn is very small , and not even enough to cover the costs or to buy you new device. If you are a crypto lover try to trade and not to mine. 

• +1 1

I am totally agree with you brother no because it is harmful for moblie so don't use cellphone for mining and Don't download any application because it damage you are moblie phone battery and down the speed of cell phone so my opinion is also no