Is mining possible on the phone? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Radix

Is mining possible on the phone?

mining has become a business that is profitable only for the next generation antminer and who pays for cheap electricity. a phone cannot stand to compete with an antiminer and would not even be able to compete with a CPU or GPU that is much less capable than the antminer

people claim yo be mining Bitcoin on the phone, but damages your phones battery and reduces the life of the phone

that's right it's not possible to mine on phone and actually even mining on personal computers which are much more powerful than phones but it's not recommended now because it's not profitable as before , mining is only good now if we have many powerful PCs with a good cooling system for them and  available electricity for them to work all the time 

Yes @Radix, it's possible to mine cryptocurrency using  smartphones that use Android, as it's the only mining-friendly operating system for mobile devices while Apple (iPhone) has explicitly banned the practice as it's one of the apps that will either generate excessive heat, put unnecessary strain on the resources of the mobile device, or drain the battery although doing it on your smartphone might not bring you enough profits to be worth the time and effort because aren’t powerful enough to be used for cryptocurrency mining.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, heatdz said:

No it's not possible

You are very wrong, you need like 100 character posts too. Mining is possible on possible on phones, but no phone you can mine probably, they are waste of time, and it can damage phones. 

8 hours ago, Zubia Ali said:

I have a great deal of involvement in Mining and I would state that telephone mining isn't beneficial. Mining requires an amazing processor or high RAM. The telephone doesn't have a ground-breaking processor and high RAM. Additionally during telephone mining there is a high possibility of harming the battery which isn't modest. Likewise during the phone mining the temperature can rise which can harm the telephone.

Yes @Zubia Ali right mining with mobile phone is not beneficially and also is possible at the end we can damage our device! So without a special machine or potential computer we are not able to mine any cryptocurrency. But I think they have created or introduced some mining phone mobile device, HTC brand.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sometimes its said its possible but am not so sure about that , mining requires you are able to have really heavy computers and powerful for that , that will always make it easy for you to really be able to balance everything in its right position as you can tell so we need to follow directions tat are possible to work with. Computer mining is better.

• +3 1

If it is possible to mine with the telephone, the bad thing about this process is that the mining power is extremely low and you get very few profits per day, so it is not advisable to do it or do it only with to learn about this method.

• +2 1

Yes, it is possible because there are some cryptocurrency such as litecoin that can be mined using mobile devices. But I don't recommend it because it will wear done your phone, for mining will use your phone's resources and mobile resources aren't that powerful. It isn't worth it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The phone mening to user the mobile for rang to proseser Rang.the mobile used for location based features are inherently built from the ground up with an eye to mobile given to user is not taid to location.

The mening is phone bay other apps and used for online work.i used for mobile labrary to easy home work.your used the mobile locations and go to the all city

Yes why not, now a days all mining programs are prepared for mobile where every one can use it easily.

I would suggest you to start mining in Pi network. Which is perfect for future.

Sure mining crypto currencies is possible to be done on your phone, but the worth that you'll be mined will not buy your phone again even if you'll mine 3 years but only it will course to destroy you phone.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is possible but is not recommended, Its better to try with another coin like simulation mining there is a proyect call Electronuem, with this company you can star to simulate the mining with your phone, if you want to mine you need to buy miner are better than phone.

• +2 1

No mobile mining is totally wast of time.recently mobile mining are not profitable. Every mobile miner owner do not give higg hash rate for mining that's why they Didn't get more profite.

• +4 1

Cloud mining makes it possible to mine cryptomonedas from your mobile phone, since it does not need data or energy from your mobile phone. Cloud mining is a good option to generate extra income

• +1 1

Yes my friend you can start mining on your mobile phone.but mobile mining is not profitable. According to my experience mobile mining  is the wast of time. Personally recommended you use cloud mining for more profit.  

• +2 1

Of course, you should not do mining on the phone because firstly this method of mining is unprofitable and feasible and secondly it will disable the device permanently because it will drain the life of the processor and battery so when you think about a mining project you have to get powerful processors especially for this type of work

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Why ask when already know the answer?

Mining on mobile phone will never be effective and in return, it affect the device severely both with the hardware and the software components. Browsers and applications that provide mining operations are not advisable for use. Few gains might lead to larger repercussions on devices.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

of course its possible. Many cloud mining is being done actively now and promotions are also made on channels. By researching, you can reach these mines and start earning.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:13 AM, Radix said:

Of course I know the answer to this question (my answer is no), but I would like to hear your opinion.

MY answer is also no its not worth of trying and with short answer no we can't mine bitcoin with our phones because our phones have very less power for mining bitcoins so its not possible for mining with it, but we can use cloud mining with it.

• +1 1

Of course we can win money by downloading the required application possible and now I'm digging in Turkey by investing in mining.

Of course, only then can there be difficulties in withdrawing your earnings to your wallet. Most mining systems are prone to problems or only allow you to withdraw a small fraction of it to your wallet. Your device's battery power must be durable. Various up-to-date systems can be given a chance.

• +1 1