Is mining possible on the phone? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Radix

Is mining possible on the phone?

Depending on the gravity and the heaviness of the coin you want to mine, for instance, mining coin like bitcoin over a phone is not that possible but coins like Tron coin(TRX) can easily be mined over a smart phone, other examples also includes The Pi coin. 

• +1 1

mining on the phone is a waste of time. too small capacity for earning. Now even for mining on video cards they don't pay very much, especially after halving BTC.

of course it is , and is also easy, but have you asked yourself what would you gain from it, actually I looked this up and found that the gain is unbelievable small amount and you would lose more than gain because your device will be consumed and you will pay doubles of what you thought you got. 

Offcourse mining is possible on smartphones only that these possibilities are available to cryptocurrencies that are not that hard to mine, it's better to use mining toys for cryptocurrencies like that. 

• +1 1

Dear friend mobile mining possible but I think mobile mining harmful for mobile. Cryptocurrency mining need hash speed and mobile cannot give full mining speed. I think this not profitable. Cloud mining is better for profit. Yobit also give cloud vmining offers. You also try this.

• +1 1

No mining on the phone. Because the capacity of the text phone is not enough, there is a situation like virtual mining can be done. By being a member of different systems as you know how, you can register their mining to the phone and take the mining done in the stock exchange to your account when the day and time comes. In this way, you will both be mining and earn money.

• +2 1

@Radis @Radix well my friend  yes you can mine crypto with your mobile phone. But i want to say you in my personal experience Mobile mining is wast of time theire is not good profite. Mobile mining is very harmful tobyour mobile. I personally suggested you  dont go for mobile mining.

• +3 1

This is now available in our phone we can mine with our phone but mining with phone is so uncomfortable many sites are available but most are fake 

I do not recommend it, but it is possible. The damages can be very damaging to both the battery and other hardware, but I have heard some cloud mining applications on the phone, I do not know how true.

It is possible, yes but it is not profitable in my experience of working with apps that offer mobile mining doesn't pay. All of them are a scam as well as it can cause damage to your mobile phone because the mobile phone isn't made for mining cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

I think phone mining is not profitable, mining requires a powerful processor or high RAM, the phone does not have a powerful processor and high RAM, also during phone mining there is a high chance of damaging the battery which is not cheap.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You can, but there is damage to your phone, so I advise you to use a special mining device, to get good profits, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

Yes my friend Mobile mining is possible. There are some mobile mining app aivlable in crypto  world. But Mobile mining is not profitable. Mobile mining is wast of time also it harmful to your mobile phone . I recommended you go for cloud mining or investment which two are profitable. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is possible but I don't recommend phone mining as it is unprofitable, it is very difficult and it damages your phone and battery, so I think computer is better to do mining.

In Internet there are many site where we can mine bitcoin from our phone but mostly are scam site i will suggest you mine your bitcoin with pc because this is legit way to mine.

Everything has some advantages and some disadvantages, but mining is such a source that the only disadvantages are losses. And I think it is stupid to use mining on mobile. If you still have any doubt, then check it once. Just checking once will clear everything. But my advice is that if you don't do it will be good 

Of course, it is possible that there are even a number of mobile applications for this case. But due to its low power, mining and killing the smartphone battery is not cost-effective, especially when it comes to a few cents a month.

If you can mine by phone but it is not very profitable to be able to get very good profits from there, that is why it is hardly considered to mine by phone

Tapping on the phone is an insane and silly idea. Anyone who knows that mining is very hard and difficult, does not guarantee a good computer or a camouflage profit, digging on the phone is stupid. 

Mining is not so easy. And mining cannot be done with mobile. Mining requires very powerful computer and powerful graphics card. The mining that we do with mobile is not called mining. Many of us do not know the real definition of mining.Bitcoin mining is the processing of transactions in the digital currency system, where records of current bitcoin transactions known as blocks are added to records of past transactions known as block chains. ..In return, they are rewarded with a certain number of bitcoins per block.