If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

I usually look at prices every time I go online to see if there is an opportunity to buy or sell. This can happen once a day or several times a day. It is important not to be influenced by market conditions and prices. you have to find your goals with your trading strategy.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

While I am doing trading with crypto currency, I check the prices every 10 minutes because prices can change drastically in a short period of time and this will affect your trading if you are not vigilant.

• +2 1

I watch the prices almost all the time from tradingview when I am in a trade. that is not a good thing, in fact but I cannot take myself from doing it. It is not right because if you watch the prices all the time, you can go in a panic state in drops. Instead you should have a strategy and make your entry and exit as predetermined prices. It is easy to tell, wish I could apply it fully 😄 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend. If i invested my money in crypto then i will come to the market and see the prices again and again, day by day because it is important to see the prices when the prices comes down it will easy to buy and when the prices becomes high it will make a good profit. Thank you

The active in general or has entered a deal in the middle of market activity, of course, I will continue to monitor the price to reach the target that I set, and also this depends on the same trading method. 

Really if you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies you must take into account which cryptocurrency is the one you are going to invest. The first thing is to look for information on all the cryptocurrencies that are on record, after obtaining the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest you must have a platform which gives you the most up-to-date information on your assets. I can recommend using coinmarketcap, since its value is in evidence at all times, after all the investment must last at least 6 months to see results and take advantage of any evidence to invest taking advantage of it exponentially.

• +1 1

If you're a trader, you should always watch the graph of the coin that you invested because there's a tendency that it may increased it's price quickly so we need to stand by and watch tlor monitor the price of it, this is nature from the traders so you should try it.

There was a time when investing in Kipto, then I would see the price many times a day because someone's price goes down and someone's price goes up. I think it's my responsibility to notice the benefits when prices go up

Since I am new to cryptocurrency, I will monitor currencies a lot, perhaps I open them every half hour or more, and I will not enter into more than one deal. 

If a man invests in crypto, then he keeps thinking about what was made of his investment, so he keeps noticing the up and down of prices of crypto.This is the kind of users who are starting work in investment, people who are investing for a long time, they visit the crypto once a day.

• +3 1

When invested in Cryptocurrency I often watch the prices every now and then. There is no fixed time. Whenever possible. It can range from once to around 15 tines a day.

Dear, investing in cryptocurrencies is based on basics and technical analysis, so for me if I invest in any digital currency I keep watching it 24 hours a day, because this is the most important in trading to get the best profits from it. 

• +4 1

I think i am checking the prices less than a hour. I usually don't check that often but these days market is bullish and we need to check much as we can for taking the higher profit. I am using my exchange app while i am checking the price but if i want to invest different currency i check the prices with looking coinmarketcap and tradingview.

Edited by milyapsak0901
  • +1 1

It depends, if investing and wanting short-term profit, I look at it every 1-2 hours but for the long term profit target I just wait and see about 1 day, basically it depends on our strategies which one we choose. 

• +2 1

I look at prices many times daily because I am looking for best opportunity to buy or sell. But It is very important, you will not to be influenced by market conditions and prices. you have to find your goals with your trading strategy.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:48 AM, FATIH KASIK said:

I try as much as possible to reduce my eyesight on the mobile and focus on the other work I do
For this, I place a set of orders that are automatically executed upon reaching certain prices, thus achieving the goal of the deal without the need to track prices every minute.

Yeah that's a good thing to do, bot to spike the truth i can't stop watching the price deference of the coin i have invested on it, i mean it makes me so nerves when i close it and try to study, but i think its not a good thing to do like me, i should start to control my emotions.

Generally when I put resources into a coin then normally I check ordinarily until I am going disconnected on the grounds that its significant piece of my exchanging framework when I am going disconnected I attempt to end all exchanges in the event that sometime I require to keep, at that point I fix my stop lost since its likewise significant in any case this can destroyed you gravely its happen once in early days now I am intense about this issue.

Thanks for your post.....

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't even count how many time I use to check it, the most funny aspect is that immediately after checking I'll take my calculator and calculate how much I'm having

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is something beginners wind up doing as they are so amped up for how the market goes and by and by I just set my offer request and sit tight for it to be finished.

I think , if we become a trader then we need to check the price every hour, and for the investment they only need to check the price of the crypto,we must monitor the movement of the market permanently,When i invest of crypto,I use coinmarketcap to watch the coin price on multiple exchanges about three times everyday until it reach time for me to sell.

If i invest my money in bitcoin so i will see the market per day and per second because i invest when the price was low and cheap and now i want to sell them because it is the best point to get profit when the price becomes high. Thank you 

If we invest or trade, we must track the movement of the economy permanently and closely monitor markets in order to keep us up to date on the price of our currencies.

When I wants to invest in cryptocurrencies I see different prices many times because I want to to sell or buy cryptocurrencies at good prices for example when I want to buy any coin I see that it must be on lower price and if I want to seldom then I looking for the price to rise.

• +4 1

If i invested in crypto i watch price several times. Because the more you monitor the price the more you can earn profit. I watch the price after 1hour. This is the best way i think to monitor the price. If you select the right price and you invest in it you can earn a big profit. I watch like more than 5 time before investing. 

If I do investment for long term I just do check once a day. But if I do invest for short time I just do check every hour. I think this is a wrong way of checking price. You should use reminder apps. Which will notify you if price cross your expectation.