You have reached the maximum number of posts - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

You have reached the maximum number of posts

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

Oh, they changed the rules again,

It was the first and last. We had 50 post per day limitation on the day when they were working on creating the ranks. Once everything was settled then one of the mod posted the information immediately. Here it is.

2 minutes ago, susilabai said:

So as per your calculation if a user post maximum post then within 2 days he can become jr.member and within a week he can also become member rank. vry nice to hear it.

I was saying about only becoming a Jr. memebr after 2 days. I did not say how someone can be a member rank. Once you are Jr. you are okay to make unlimited posts.

• +5 1

It is to receive a warning and in the future you simply cannot continue the conversation on the forum. Do not worry, it happened to me too. The forum administration follows this action and has the right to suspend further communication.

• +5 1

How did you do it per day, can posts max until your limit. I can't even more than 5 per day currently, not because the topic isn't interesting but I guess I only reply in topic that I know and understand. And never make a new thread. So in my opinion this forum attracts new users ( good or bad) and the admins made new regulations.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It was the first and last. We had 50 post per day limitation on the day when they were working on creating the ranks. Once everything was settled then one of the mod posted the information immediately. Here it is.

I was saying about only becoming a Jr. memebr after 2 days. I did not say how someone can be a member rank. Once you are Jr. you are okay to make unlimited posts.

When the Ranking system was released I was a Member with more then 400 posts, but I still got the limitation applied ( 50 per day ) but at that time it was only my 4th day, and after 5 days passed I did not get any restriction again, this is proof that there is no exceptions, all Ranks are included, there is restriction based only on the number of days passed since registration 

• +5 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

In other topic i have read that members could post up to 50 posts per day, and for the payment we will be paid for 30 post .

1000 stoshis per each post and the maximum we can earn is 30 000 satoshis.

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

When the Ranking system was released I was a Member with more then 400 posts, but I still got the limitation applied ( 50 per day )

You are still missing something. I it was lasted only less than 24 hours. Everyone was wondering and then I PMed @ayatoslaw about it and he said admin is bringing ranking system and everything will be fine then. The next day we saw the post that explained the ranking system and also lifted the 50 posts per day for all members except for Brand New/Newbie members unless they are 5 days old.

• +5 1

for me it was like this :

I posted 50 times in first day and it reached the limit

I posted 50 times in second day and it reached the limit

I posted 50 times in third day and again it reached the limit

but in fourth day I had no limit anymore and I posted as much as I want

Its good that there is a post limit otherwise there are a lot of spammers who doesn't care about the rules and try to go beyond the system testing. And if you make 30posts then you already discussed enough its time to take a break.

• +5 1

6 hours ago, alexnambawan said:

Thanks for the info bro, but you said I passed the 5 days rule, but I don't know what's this rule, sorry I'm new here so I don't know the system in this forum run.

You just need to have 101 post in total and you will have you unlimited post  per day! you are now 22 post away so keep it up bro!

13 hours ago, aguasuja said:

i guess this is a limitation to avoid people creating an account and spamming as fast as possible. there were some users a few days ago spamming HARD the forum with random phrases, like 100 posts in minutes.

they obviously got nuked, but thats not possible anymore due to limits

Yes, it is implemented for new users who spammed the community! BOTS!

On 10/17/2019 at 10:04 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I posted 50 times in third day and again it reached the limit

I think you got the wrong calculation or may be you were not Jr member by then. Possibly some of your posts got deleted and you were still Newbie for the system.

Once you become a Jr. Member you can post unlimited.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think you got the wrong calculation or may be you were not Jr member by then. Possibly some of your posts got deleted and you were still Newbie for the system.

Once you become a Jr. Member you can post unlimited.

I'm completely sure that this is what happened, but every day lots of topics with all of the replies are getting deleted and it affects this process

1 hour ago, Gary J. Annis said:

Without this limit, some user can appear the last day of post contest and write 5000 messages (together with friends possibly) 

You are very right about this, currently we have limit of posting in this way that every 2 minutes we can only post 1 content, if we do some math we can see we have actually a limit of (24 hours x 60 minutes) / 2 = 720 posts per day

and this can stop spammers very well also helps those who are top in rank list of most posted maintain their rank easier

It was giving this warning but i have never faced for a few days.I guess you can share more than 30 posts and you get just 30 post`s rewards

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Vilma Dunham said:

I was able to post again just now, did you see that the forum is already changing ? They updated the Rank of all member

Yes a few things have changed in the last days in this forum, which are all good things that improve the level of the forum a lot

9 hours ago, lilykool said:

It was giving this warning but i have never faced for a few days.I guess you can share more than 30 posts and you get just 30 post`s rewards

Yes, what you said is true, and since you are a new member you have the possibility to post 50 posts per day

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Luna disari said:

you should stay away from poor topics. some spammers always try to earn instantly and make baseless topics. just give us your valuable knowledge.

Sometimes they just copied a topic from another forum and we don't know that, and because of that the topic and all posts get deleted

On 10/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

You are very right about this, currently we have limit of posting in this way that every 2 minutes we can only post 1 content, if we do some math we can see we have actually a limit of (24 hours x 60 minutes) / 2 = 720 posts per day

and this can stop spammers very well also helps those who are top in rank list of most posted maintain their rank easier

it's a very accurate count, but we can't possibly keep posting for 24 hours straight, so it seems like everyone won't touch the post's limits

• +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

it's a very accurate count, but we can't possibly keep posting for 24 hours straight, so it seems like everyone won't touch the post's limits

of course we can't do this, we have to sleep, eat, and do our daily jobs too, it's just the mathmatical limit, we may post 100 or 200 posts at max I think

I've never posted more than 150 in one day

4 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

of course we can't do this, we have to sleep, eat, and do our daily jobs too, it's just the mathmatical limit, we may post 100 or 200 posts at max I think

I've never posted more than 150 in one day

in work, professional people are who good in work, and as human beings, we also have to be professional human beings, profesional human are who good in life, for example, when tired we sleep, when hungry we eat, and so on.
I never did post until 150, that's a lot, I'm at least 50

• +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

8 minutes ago, David Beckham said:

It’s not my job to reach the maximum number of post. I only post 30 per day. So i think i have no position of this post list      

But there are those who enjoy posting in the forum, and we will continue to post in this forum even if the PPP stopped,
So I think setting limits on posts should only be for new members (and that's what moderators already did)

• +5 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, mostawda3 said:

I received this message today on the forum
   ''You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.''
I could not put any comment or new topic
Is this a new law in the forum?
I did not find it in the forum rules

Edit:

For members who get this message, it's a restriction applied to new members, here are the rules:

I think there is a time frame limit after 30 posts then we can make post every 2 minutes with time. I got this when they update ranking system. After all 2 minute wait is so far.

• +5 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, 1millionClub said:

There were infinite number of spammers before this limit. People were posting meaningless bullshit over and over again. I am glad they are taking measures against the spam. Post only if you have something meaningful to say.

i agree with you. especially information that will help newbies and those who want to know more about yobit coins and platform of trading also, to reduce questions going to support. 

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, Devh said:

I think there is a time frame limit after 30 posts then we can make post every 2 minutes with time. I got this when they update ranking system. After all 2 minute wait is so far.

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

I also received such a message before and I could not publish until after 24 hours, but now I publish more than 30 publications sometimes and there are no restrictions

Rules were updated, when I wrote this topic there were different rules, such as no member can put more than 50 Posts a day, which is why I write the topic
But now everything has changed, and it is very good now

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, Giovana B said:

I was here before the rules and I did not posted so much here on the forum i have never being limited around here just lucky to be the first ones and before a few rules like this one

I don't think there is any new rule that limits the interaction of members
All the new rules are in the interest of the members and in the interest of the forum, so I do not think that there will be complained about these updates

• +5 1