"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

hello there thank you such a great amount for your post. as of late joined in cryptotalk. before I don't work any money site.I have seens very site are scams.but I think Crypto is something other than what's expected . additionally I accept that anything can conceivable around here. so before venture and everyone need to investigate about that. if you were to ask me I don't put my cash in money site.

• +2 2

It's always good to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and how the market operates. If possible, a mentor will be more suitable to learn most of the required things without necessarily making too many mistakes. The market is volatile and we have to be careful in recognizing dead coins. 

Dear every field have it's own weak points which the lead him into some type of loss. We must have basic knowledge  of any field where we work and which is best for us. Risk is very where which people their work they achieve their  goal in a safe mode.

• +2 1

Everything is covered by risk.  In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine. "  And failure is a pillar of success.  Bitcoin can be easily earned through posting here.  However, profits can be easily increased by investing in Bitcoin.  There are many risks involved.  So investing without knowing about investment is very risky.

I am agree with this.i think that investing is very

risky.there are many scammers and hackers in

cryptotalk. So we should not invest our money

without any experience. 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Its Very important for the members.  I had seen many members who Don't know about investment totally but do invest  in crypto.  I suggest everyone to read this posts about investment.  When you wanna do invest in here so please at first gain knowledge about this      

The is no investing without risk bro its all about the choice and you better choice after thinking especially if you are new in this kind of work and there is no work without losses wish you the best

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are a lot of factors and trends which decide the value of cryptocurrency at any point of time. when you venture into the world of investing and trading always be aware of the risks involved and try to make your moves according to it. Personally I am looking to invest in Bitcoins as of now.

Of course, any investment is a risk and before investing in a cryptocurrency you should analyze it and then invest and take into account that the currency may fall in price and have losses since that can happen so if you are going to invest take that into account.

Crypto trading is just like any other business which is full of risk. More so, it's just like any bank master card private keys that should remain confidential and could be hacked if the password is made visible.

34 minutes ago, Logan- said:

The higher amount of investing in cryptocurrencies, the greater advantages to be earned, the greater the risk of the investor losing his money and trying to get gains from price volatility with all the tactics, expertise and knowledge possessed.

The most beautiful thing with the high investment is the Higher return but the most ugly thing is that higher amount has higher Risk also, i will not appreciate high amount without knowledge of how to use that

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you so much for sharing this information. Many don't know enough about the crypto currencies. But they just start investing. Which can lead them to great lose. They must understand the platform first and do research. Then they can make a investment and can expect profit.

• +2 1

the digital money is not physical i admit that but that does not mean that it will be finished without any reason there are many reasons why they are been finished you just need to be active.

The main and big risk is not to invest in crypto-currencies. But we should never invest for short time. We can not gain from profit from short time investment in crypto world. But before investing we should do research about the coin otherwise we will face loss.

• +1 1

Do not know why people keep on asking about low risk or no risk in cryptocurrency and they want to trade to so that trading is a kind of business and in business you may loss too so keep these things in mind

That's right, mate, you always run risks when you invest in cryptocurrencies, there is always the possibility that you can win as well as lose money and you have to be prepared for that

Where there is a person in life,  risk also there Similarly, crypto has also risk. Investing your money in cryptocurrency is no less than a risk.  just as a person has to take risk in business, similarly, he has to take risk right now. 

I am agree with your topic.There have so many risks in crypto.If we invest money in crypto we will be in a risk also.But I think take risk is not a bad idea.Without take risk we can't profit.Risk is the main thing of any kind of investment.

we are know that every site has somethings risk but i think cryoto is very little risk so that there are many people work this site and get.good benefit for them.this is very good and trusted site.

thanks

As far as I know cryptocurrency but we actually have a lot of risk if we invest here yet we can succeed here by taking risks if we can then we can make good money from here it is a good opportunity for us here if we do just fine  Understand then we can do something good from here and what cryptocurrency has done for us If you want to do something good for crypto then you need to know crypto relationship from here

Cryptotalk is risky! Even when we say its safe.

Sometimes we won't be aware of wrong things that are doing here. There are warnings for everything which we do in a wrong way, but we won't be aware of that warnings. This can result in account being blocked!

Always think twice and always ask for an expert advice before doing something.

Cryptotalk is has many other risks, for example transaction errors, account getting blocked and so on.

I wouldn't advice you to invest in cryptotalk there are much better investing platforms available.

Don't even try to invest here if you are a beginner! 

Keep these in mind and you can reduce the risk of using Cryptotalk but remember it is never zero!

Even when the risks are zero we will be having some potential risks.

• +5 1

I would say that it is really very risky because I think it is not possible to become a trader without taking a little risk.  There are a lot of websites that have done a lot of harm to be a businessman but I would say you need to know and understand it completely well before you start this business then you work.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/2/2020 at 8:21 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Without knowledge of anything do go there because it will be your loss but this crypto currency if you know everything about it then it is the best work for great profits also so patience and knowledge most important

That's true if we have knowledge in cryptocurrency then ot would be easy for us to apply what we know which mau lead for us to never encounter failure instead we can achieve success easily. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Taking risk is a part of human life.Without it we would  have been living in the caves with fear.Crypto has its own risk too.But if you fear losing your money in investment you will not have a chance to become successful in crypto.

• +1 1